• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Describe your ideal bull

• Thread starterHaroldtheWimp
  • Start date

HaroldtheWimp

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2006
My bull was 22, a young stud. Only 7.25" in length but extremely thick. He was 6-2 240 pounds I think with muscle everywhere. His butt and legs were powerful, he he had tremendous thrusting power. The Balls were like eggs. Hair on his chest but not arms and legs. A round firm tush that looked like it was smiling at me while he enjoyed my Paige :eek: . I heard he was a mixed race too.

i have seen many perfer thin older black bulls i have read

i recall seen some blacks naked at the health club, i have often found myself doing a take. they often don't take their towels to the shower so they can mae a long round through the locker room as their dicks swing and balls dangle after they have a shower. they strut proud and happily and the jealous unendowed men observe them.

I'm very small 5 foot 6 and under 140lbs, only have a 2.8" incher so everyone is a bull to me :(

I never went through puberty and my penis did not grow I dont think. though doctors say i am healthy and fine. I would often goto the gym to try and put muscles on my 140 pound frame, but my balls are not developed either. i dont think they produce the hormones to give my muscles. when i see a young musclar hung, in his prime, big testosterone factory balls i get so jealous. i never had the chance to feel like that. i missed out :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Sue and I play a game when we're at the nude beach. We each point out people who we think the other would like to have sex with.

Sue prefers normal guys - between 5 foot 8 or so inches and 6 foot 1 or so. Normal weight - like 160 to maybe 200 pounds. Not overly muscular but trim and toned. Shorter dark hair. No facial hair. Not an albino - preferably slightly darker/tanned complexion. Well endowed for sure - she proclaims that thicker is better than longer.
Basically, she likes guys who look and are shaped like me.

It took me a while to believe her as I had thought she liked the more muscular guys. She did surprise me by saying she was curious about black guys but nothing ever became of it as I suspect that was more fantasy than an actual desire.

Susan prefers tall and blond, and she likes the bad boys too. Her current dream guy is the lead actor in the Mentalist. He has the looks and, while not a bad boy, the charactor is kind of crazy! It's funny that her last lover was a skinny Mexican guy.

Dusty thread ...

Geeee...
Y wake up such a long-sleeping thread? Why just not start a new, fresh one?

Guys who are hung like horses, usually have a shorter life because of the excessive testosterone surging around their bodies everytime a pretty girl arouses them.

Sprinters usually have very high amounts of testosterone because most of their training is at high intensity effort.

Ultra-distance athletes have much lower testosterone because most of their training is at only 60-70% intensity over several hours.

Castration (by rubber rings over the testicles) can minimise testosterone production and lengthen your life 3-5 years.

I heard of a guy who was helping on a farm at docking calves, so he took a ring home and stretched it out with the elastrator tool and then released it slowly to cut the circulation off. It stung for 20 mins then went numb and after 3 weeks his balls dropped off. He injected himself with animal antibiotics to stop the infection risk. The skin smelt a bit as it died and the wound sealed off.

(that was the end of his love life and regretted his decision as he couldn't get married)

Users who are viewing this thread