• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Desire & Regret, my first erotic e-book

• Thread starterjallen944
  • Start date
hey jack,
would love a copy of the book too

(aliassmithandjones2003@yahoo.com)

Has anyone received a copy yet ?

OnlyOne said:
Has anyone received a copy yet ?

I hope so. I have e-mailed a lot of free copies. I'm hoping that someone will like it enough to want to buy one of my other erotic e-books, or even one of my spy novels.

I would love to hear from anyone who has read any of my books. If you loved it or hated it, please share your thoughts with everyone on the board.

If anyone hasn't received their free copy of Desire & Regret, please let me know and I will be happy to send it.

thankssssssssssssssssssssss

jallen944 said:
I recently published my first erotic e-book, “Desire & Regret”, about Pam and her brother Ethan and his huge cock.

I am offering a complimentary copy of my first book to the members of this forum for their support and encouragement with the stories I have posted.

If you’d like a free copy of “Desire & Regret”, simply reply to this post with your e-mail address or send me a private message. Please remember to include your e-mail so I can send you the e-book. You can also reach me at jallen@burpingfrog.com.

Hi, would love to read it.

Paulj93@hotmail.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator: