• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Desperate Housewives

• Thread starterblackbull1970
  • Start date

blackbull1970

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2004
Desperate Housewives on ABC Sunday Nights, has a young Black Teenage Boy chasing after a Small, Petite Snowflake.

They had a episode where the Snowflake was flirting, and even bent over proping her ASS up for the Black kid to see!

Check it out.

Peace.

It Would Be Realistic If

And your point? You see more blatant baiting of young black boys at the super market every day. I know; I've done far worse.

The show would be more realistic if it actually showed a babe getting what she wanted.

Erin

It Was Embarassing

Yes, Erin, you nailed it.

It was embarrassing when I was younger and went shopping with my mom. The things she would do to raise some black bone was unbelieveable.

June

june_domeraw said:
Yes, Erin, you nailed it.

It was embarrassing when I was younger and went shopping with my mom. The things she would do to raise some black bone was unbelieveable.

June

Tell us more...........

Peace.

BlackBull,

I watched tonight's episode of Desperate Housewives and was very disappointed to find no hint of an IR scene. The entire hour-long program was more comedic than anything else.....and for me pretty tame and boring stuff.

And, as usual, I'm missing the themes that attract me the most.

Too little, too late.....oh well, maybe next time.

The IR story is a small sub-plot.

They dont get into every week.

Peace

Users who are viewing this thread