• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Devilish Time In Denver

• Thread starterDark Colossus
  • Start date

Dark Colossus

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 24, 2013
I was in Denver on business. I flew in on early Wednesday and I had finished up smoothing out some problems they were having by Thursday afternoon. I've been going nonstop for the past three weeks on the road, so I decided to spend the weekend there and fly out early Monday.

Some of the people from the office there wanted to take me out to dinner later that night, so we agreed to meet at Guard and Grace. I was staying at the Four Seasons and that place is like a ten-fifteen minute walk away, so it was fine by me. Dinner was great and the people from the office were really funny. I got back to the hotel and went to the bar.

I was sitting there relaxing, enjoying a nice Bourbon when a group of professionals came in and I thought I knew the slender, attractive, mature blonde in the group. She saw me and I did know her, it was the mother of a girl I dated back in college. She smiled excused herself from the group and came over. I had dated Sara and doing Christmas she invited me home with her. I got along great with her Dad and her two brothers, but her mom, Toni, was kinda cold to me. So imagine my surprise when she greeted me with a huge hug and a warm smile.

In her Texas twang she said, "Wow talk about a blast from the past. Sara is going to be shocked that I ran into you here. What are are you doing in Denver?" I told her I was there on business and turns out she was also. She insisted that I come over and met her colleagues, and she acted like we were old friends. I had a drink with them and we all chatted for about an hour. After they departed and she gave me the run down on Sara and her brothers. Sara is a OB/GYN in NYC, her oldest son was in getting his doctorate and her youngest kid was entering his senior year at West Point.

I couldn't believe how nice and friendly she was being, and I said, "Wow you are being totally different from the way you were that Christmas, you acted like you couldn't stand me. I thought you hated the fact Sara was dating a black guy." She turned red, "I always meant to apologize to you for how I acted. I had just found out that Gary was screwing around on me. He was acting like the best guy in the world, and everybody was eating up his Mr.Christmas, Mr Wonderful act, and when I saw how much you guys hit it off I just couldn't stand another person thinking he was the best thing since sliced bread. So that's why I was a bitch to you, and I’m really sorry."

I accepted her apology along with another Bourbon and we talked more. She asked me why Sara and I broke up. I told her "Sara had another year left and I was going to be done and moving to L.A., and I knew Sara wanted to go to med school on the east coast. We both knew that with med school and the whole long distance thing it was better that we end things." I asked about Gary and she said that they both had agreed that after their youngest finished West Point, and got his Army career rolling, that they were going to divorce. They had already worked out all the details and that they were both cool with each other and the divorce.

I told her, "A hot Texas thing like you won't be single long." She blushed and crossed her legs. She asked if I was married yet and I told her that I was married to my job and the road. She said that Sara was getting dating a Wall Street guy and it was pretty serious. She was hoping that if they were getting married it would be before her and Gary divorced.

She then said, "You know I found "those" photos of you and Sara when you guys went to Cancun for spring break. She would die if she knew I saw them." I sipped my bourbon not saying a word. "I must say I was a bit jealous." I decided to be forward but cool. "Toni it's been nice but I'm a bit tired and I am going to take a long hot shower." I slowly placed a cocktail napkin with my room number written on it on the table, "Maybe we can have breakfast tomorrow morning I'm here till early Monday." I got up and walked away slowly.

I got to my room undressed started the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I had seen that look in many a white women's eye and knew she would be at my door. Ten minutes later there was a light knock. I opened it and she came in and closed the door. "I don't know why I'm here." I moved closer to her, "Yes you do."

She put her hand on my chest and ran it down to my abs. She looked down at my towel. I told her, "Go ahead." She undid my towel and took a deep breathe, "My god it's bigger than it was in the photos." She took it in her hands and felt it throbbing. I grabbed her hand and led her to the shower. She when she undressed I was pleasantly surprised that not only had she kept herself in great shape, but that she had a nice copper bush. She seemed a bit embarrassed because she said hasn’t had the time or a reason to get waxed. I kissed her and told her I preferred a bush. We washed each other slowly for a nice long time.

After the shower and drying off we made our way to the bed, where we mad out heavily for a while. I learned a long time ago that foreplay is your best friend. Before she took me in her mouth I told her, “Don’t give me a blowjob, make love to it with your mouth.” She grinned and she tried but when you been in this game for a while you know that some women just can’t orally handle you. I took it out and moved down to her sweet spot. I played with her bush for a while before eating her out. By her sounds she hadn’t been eating out in a long time.

I got the sense that she had been pent up sexually for a while and she was really to be released. I lubed up, put the head in and she went crazy gasping and moaning. The deeper I went the more she went crazy. Sucking on her b cup size boobs and going slow inside her. I slow stroked till she came, and she came a lot. When I was about to nut I pulled it out and to my surprise she took me in her mouth and swallowed my nut. We laughed and fell back on the bed.

We made love, then we fucked, then we made love, then we fucked again. She was supposed to leave that next afternoon, but she decided to stay until Monday. We fucked all over my room and in the cab we took when we went out on the town. We were at a restaurant and this older white lady gave her the thumbs up. Monday came around and at the airport we said our goodbyes. Today I found out I got to be in Austin in three weeks, I called Toni and informed her. She told me that Gary was going to be out of town then and that she would pick me up at the airport. She doesn’t know that I held back, but this time I’m going full beast mode on that ass.

Reactions: joost and WimpHub2
Love to know if you got pictures of the hottie and if so, u willing to share? Of course block her face out!!

Very good. First the daughter and then the mother. Happened to me several times, so your
story is believable. Took you a while to let us know you were a male, and even longer to let
us know you are a black male, but it came out alright.

Be nice if you could get the two of them together, with you, same time and place. Based on my
experience(s) with women, even in the same family, it is easier to make happen than you might think.
Oh yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread