diaper sissy cuckold

• Thread startercuckold118
  • Start date

cuckold118

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 29, 2005
I am a sissy diaper cuckold. my mistress makes me wear diapers all the time. she found my sites and wants me to post and show pics. i will post pics of my four inch "clit" soon. if you are a diaper cuckold or a sissy and you have ideas or you want to chat let me know.

Attachments

• 100_0163.jpg
    100_0163.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 580
  • 100_0164.jpg
    100_0164.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 369
Reactions: Pussyboy, AZLizanne and Babydebbie
I thought i would post one with writing on it.

Attachments

• 100_0162.jpg
    100_0162.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 787
Reactions: Pussyboy and Babydebbie
I'm

in the same boat. *blush*

I'll post more later when I have more time. Bedtime soon.

Bleh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Babydebbie
i'm a sissy baby and would love to be in a cuckold relationship.

Reactions: Babydebbie
sooo naughty

cuckold118 said:
I thought i would post one with writing on it.

Is it true sweetie?? I mean about the "black cocks only". Such a naughty little girly boy. Your mommy should spank you and not change your diaper for a...whole day, even if you wet them.

Interesting, but....

Cuckold118,

cuckold118 said:
I am a sissy diaper cuckold. My mistress makes me wear diapers all the time.

How often does your mistress change your diaper?

—Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
i get changed twice a day on weekend when i am in the diapers 24/7 and once on weekdays when i wear them at home.

Hm, sounds like quite a load on weekends....

Cuckold118—

Ah, so your mistress doesn't require you to wear your diapers to work, it sounds like.

With two changes / day on weekends, you must fill your diapers with quite a load. Apparently your mistress doesn't find this objectionable?

It sounds like she does a lot of diaper changing....

—Custer

i wanted to update this post. my cb 3000 came today and now i am locked and diaped ill post pics soon.

I hope you don't get diaper rash; and I hope your wife sticks her used panties over your head for 20 mins at a time when you get home from work. A sniff is probably all a cucky needs to make his dicklet throb and dribble pre-cum like an over-flow pipe that runs down the drain.

Please post regular updates on your adventures with the cb3000. Hope your mistress shares your photos with her friends for their amusement. I don't think it would be easy to give you the gift of humiliation as you have proudly displayed your diaper pictures. Your mistress deserves tobe congratulated for advancing your sissification. Elsie Sutton would be ever so pleased with your progress.

Very good. Will you be able to earn "release days"?

Cuckold118,

cuckold118 said:
I wanted to update this post.

Thank you for keeping us informed.

cuckold118 said:
My cb 3000 came today, and now I am locked and diaped.

Very good. Your boss cuckoldress has taken an important step. Has she clarified what you will need to do to earn "release days"?

cuckold118 said:
I'll post pics soon.

Yes, please do. Like Berenia, I'd appreciate it if you would keep us updated re. your situation.

Best regards—

Custer

I too am a cuckholded sissy baby. It started a few years ago when my wife was not very pleased with my size and performance in bed. I had been into diapers for a long time and often wore them when she was not home. I never suspected she even knew... guess I was wrong. She had found the stash and decided to "take charge" of the sitution finally, i guess. One night she brought the diapers to the bedroom and told me that she "was done" with me. The only way she would put up with the marriage was, if I wore them 24/7 and let her treat me like a baby. I felt I had to agree with her so, I did as I was asked. She had me strip down and she diapered me in my cloth diapers and plastic pants and set the rules down. I sleep in my "baby room" and wear diapers 24/7 now. She brings her boyfriend home with her and I am ****** to do cleanup when this happens. If she is not too tired, she changes me. I am not allowed to change my own diapers. Sometimes when she is getting laid, she will call me in and have her boyfriend tease me. I love my wife dearly and would never want her dissappointed with me. It was nice to read about others that are into this as well. Makes me feel kinda ... okay about it. :eek:

Fawsie said:
I too am a cuckholded sissy baby.

Good for you, Fawsie.

Fawsie said:
It started a few years ago when my wife was not very pleased with my size and performance in bed.

Well, a woman has to take action when she finds her husband's sexual performance unsatisfactory, you know...

Fawsie said:
I had been into diapers for a long time and often wore them when my wife was not home. One night she brought my stash of diapers to the bedroom and told me .... she would only put up with our marriage if I wore them 24/7 and let her treat me like a baby.

Good for your wife. She sounds like a decisive woman of action...

Fawsie said:
I felt I had to agree with her, so I did as I was asked.

It's very commendable of you to obey your wife and comply with her orders.

Fawsie said:
She had me strip down and she diapered me in my cloth diapers and plastic pants and set the rules down. I sleep in my "baby room" and wear diapers 24/7 now.

Hm... cloth diapers, you say... so your wife does not prefer the convenience of disposable diapers? It sounds like she's pretty hard core about this. I must say, though, her insistence on cloth diapers for you sounds greatly preferable in an environmental sense.

Fawsie said:
She brings her boyfriend home with her and I am ****** to do cleanup when this happens.

Excellent! Your wife has you on the right track with respect to her cuckolding of you, as well...

Fawsie said:
If she is not too tired, she changes me. I am not allowed to change my own diapers.

Well no, of course not. If your wife IS too tired after fucking her lover, does she require you to spend the night in your soaked (and possibly shit-filled) diapers...?

Fawsie said:
Sometimes when she is getting laid, she will call me in and have her boyfriend tease me.

Jeez... that sounds humiliating...

Fawsie said:
I love my wife dearly and would never want her dissappointed with me.

I would certainly hope not.

Fawsie said:
It was nice to read about others that are into this as well. Makes me feel kinda ... okay about it. :eek:

Good... you definitely should feel "OK" about your wife keeping you in diapers. I encourage you to continue obediently acquiescing in her desire to do so, while continuing to support her sexual relationship with her lover in whatever ways she wishes and requests. It sounds like you're doing well, Fawsie.

That sounds sooo exciting are you dressed as baby girl in frilly pale pink satin panties and plale pink chiffon babydoll nighties when you watch your wife with her b/f?.....take it his penis much more bigger than yours.Perhaps you need a pretty 18 year old student to babysit you?

Attachments

• small%20penis%20pic.jpg
    small%20penis%20pic.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 357
No,

We don't play the "sissy baby girl" role here, I am her baby, and that is what babies do, pay attention to mommy. When a baby has something put into their mouths, they suck... naturally. They always want to be close to mommy's bossom and if the babies head is put into ... Well other place to suck then ... so be it. If it is her bossom or her pussy, another mans penis or ... whatever...Who am I? Just the obediant servant and baby of the house. I would suppose if mommy needed me to have a babysitter than that would happen to, although I am unclear who it would be and to what degree that person would be involved. Sounds like fun... maybe mommy could do a 3some. WOW... that would be awesome. Mommy would have to make sure of the choice though...another girl... or boy! LOL. All I know is that I would be asked to clean up. Perhaps they would let me watch? And yes, my little clitty dick is only 3 inches... Erect!

huggs ***:p

I'm not into this, too much for me.

new yahoo sissy ******** group on yahoo for any sissys to put all there info for men
to contact there wives . drop a pm if youd like the group.

I love being ****** into diapers...so humiliation to have cum dripping out into your wet diapers..

well,

I was finally allowed to cum last night. It has been well over a month now and I really, really needed it. Mommy stroked me through my cloth diaper using some lubricant. She told me she would have mounted me or sucked but that being a baby, I was not allowed to have that priviledge. After she was done, she scooped it out on her hands and fed it to me. I don't think I have ever cum so much. It felt wonderful to be empty again, especially since mommy has been so active lately. Cleanup duties are happening quite frequently, 2 or 3 times/week now. Sometimes she waits till morning before I can "officially clean her" other times, I am awakened to do so. I am at the point now, where I sleep through most of it, unless I am aroused or awoken with her screaming pleasure... or his.

She has never made me wait to cum this long before and I just about had to beg for her to do it. All I can say is... hopefully not another month, but I suspect she will...!

Huggs to all...

• Love
Reactions: AZannie
triplediaperedsissy said:
I love being ****** into diapers...so humiliation to have cum dripping out into your wet diapers..
Maybe a paternal figure can eyaculate inside of it, before diapering u