• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dice Dare Winnings

• #1,302
i list BIGTIME yesterday at dice and i'm now posted on ********.................... (blushhhhhh)

Reactions: VauxGuy
  • #1,303
classyarizonawife said:
i list BIGTIME yesterday at dice and i'm now posted on Please upload your videos to cuckolds.com!.................... (blushhhhhh)
Links don't work. Please PM me where you could be found.

• #1,304
Pm me cucks let's play for your sluts

Reactions: sjb1962
  • #1,305
any cuck want to play, pm me

• #1,306
Id love to.play but no rooms fucking work

• #1,307
ohhhhhhhh godddddddddddddd.........my owner has instructed me to send the link to his dice winnings to anyone who asks me for it....(blush)

• #1,308
classyarizonawife said:
ohhhhhhhh godddddddddddddd.........my owner has instructed me to send the link to his dice winnings to anyone who asks me for it....(blush)
Let's see it

• #1,309
can you keep any photos or info you get private?

• #1,310
classyarizonawife said:
can you keep any photos or info you get private?
Absolutely

• #1,311
classyarizonawife said:
Send it to me too

• #1,312
classyarizonawife said:
I want it

• #1,313
classyarizonawife said:
send it to me

• #1,314
he has sent me here to share the link with anyone that wants it...but has required that all pics and info be kept private her his orders....
https://imig.es/c/nHYgEjy

• #1,315
not sure why that room was shut down.....

• #1,317
No rooms working anymore its shit

• #1,318
classyarizonawife said:
Send to me please

• #1,319
Open to play any kind of game

• #1,320
Any bulls up for a game blond wife 34 uk

Users who are viewing this thread