• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dice Dare Winnings

• #1,661
GFstrips said:
Wait, can a bull choose to permanently ****** even if you follow the rules?

• #1,662
GFstrips said:
you interested in playing

• #1,663
GFstrips said:
What would stop an asshole from being an asshole? Once you put your pictures out there, you are at the mercy of the guy who has them.

BTW: Nice seeing your slut with cum on her face. A nice change from the pics you posted in chat. Now all that is missing is a video of her dancing, stripping and then dildoing that tight asian cunt.

Reactions: myky
  • #1,665
I have her in my private collection.

Reactions: OnTheTown
  • #1,666
loveformegan said:
Carrie lost new Anydesk Access Game. Bull rolled odd number for fate.

https://imig.es/c/WGKA3V7

- If odd, Cuck loses. Link is posted in in Dice Winnings thread, along with an invite. The invite will stipulate that the fist person to PM Cuck’s SW account, will also be allowed the same exclusive Anydesk session, with all the same conditions (duration,amount of access) the Bull has just won.

Bull has won 40 minutes maximum access to cucks Anydesk. The first person to PM this account will be granted the same access for the same amount of time.
I wonder what game you're playing.

• #1,668
I did not just stop playing I just lost the signal and could ot get back into the link

• #1,669
I lost the connection I guess it was my faught but i didnt create teh room to start

• #1,670
Damn

• #1,671
Damm ?

• #1,672
i think i confused you someone posted pics of my wife and said i quit the game and i realy didnt just lost the signal but i see now you are talking about a different post

• #1,673
Anyt cucks around for a game

• #1,674
Winnings

Screenshot_20210112_224549.jpg _20190122_045407.jpeg _20190122_133955.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: PlannB, Cummingbi, JeffCA and 6 others
  • #1,676
she have a beautiful body thx for sharing

Reactions: baskwas
  • #1,677
lepaladin said: