• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dice Dare Winnings

• #1,982
  • #1,983
Zerbad said:
That's unfair!
It is, @insidemen is being a dick and what's supposed to be a fun game with the other person's control well he's just doing whatever he wants even against the rules we agreed upon.

Last edited:
Reactions: paranoid, Polishcouple, vangogh and 1 other person
  • #1,984
SluttyLatinaWife said:
It is, @insidemen is being a dick and what's supposed to be a fun game with the other person's control well he's just doing whatever he wants even against the rules we agreed upon.

Everyone report him please
But like.. I got to cum, so thats a positive!

Reactions: smalldicknik and vangogh
  • #1,985
SquidHandz said:
But like.. I got to cum, so thats a positive!
We all need to cum...it doesn't mean someone should be a cunt though

Reactions: vangogh and Lovetoshowher
  • #1,986
I won a damn good slutwife here

[Too late]

Last edited:
Reactions: Strefios and Lovetoshowher
  • #1,987
insidemen said:
U want out And ı wait u about half a hour so maybe bulls wanna answer that questions? What ı should do!
What would you do? You should have waited and not posted without permission and till the games over. I told you hold on let me find a picture for the roll results, what if I had something to do in person and needed a little time it doesn't matter to you does it

Reactions: vangogh
  • #1,988
insidemen said:
I wait him a half hour
That doesn't give you a reason to just post anyway, I never said I'm leaving the game and even if I did still doesn't give you a reason

• #1,989
insidemen said:
U can ask me other cuckies if cucky not lose ı did not share them ever, but if u gone out what can ı do!
Obviously I never left the game, so do the right thing and take the post down, if you still want to finish the game I'm was planning too but next time ask my permission before you post like that

Reactions: Manandwife
  • #1,990
insidemen said:
U were online And checking news on forum so ı guessed u escaped so ı posted thats it;
Lol what the fuck? Dude just stop making things up and respect the rules

• #1,991
mySlutLiz said:
I would have done the same... 30 mins is more than enough time for you to "look for a good pic"
It's not just looking for a good pic, we have lives i needed to do something and needed a minute

• #1,992
mySlutLiz said:
It takes 1 second to send a pic, it takes 1 second to tell someone that something came up and you have to be away
Why are you assuming I didn't ask for a minute? I said I needed a minute, I never said I'm leaving the game

• #1,993
Idk mySlutLiz has a really hit wife, im inclined to take his side

Reactions: Gpexposer and mySlutLiz
  • #1,994
mySlutLiz said:
Asking for a minute and leaving for 30 mins+ is not the same thing
When someone says give me a second or a minute they really mean give me some time, I was gone for about 20 minutes max. I don't think think that gives someone a reason to post without permission does it?

• #1,995
20min? Thats along time to sit around hiding my cock

Reactions: insidemen and xmod700
  • #1,996
Holding*

• #1,997
SluttyLatinaWife said:
When someone says give me a second or a minute they really mean give me some time, I was gone for about 20 minutes max. I don't think think that gives someone a reason to post without permission does it?

Accept ur loss! You seemed not to answer for 30mins but checked news in the forum. So it seems you have had enough time. Dont complain about your pics get posted if not following the rules.

And for all the other cucks thats a good reminder what could happen

Reactions: insidemen and xmod700
  • #1,998
SquidHandz said:
20min? Thats along time to sit around hiding my cock
You could always look at other content while you wait or just move on to another game with someone else, just don't post my pictures if that wasn't agreed upon

• Angry
Reactions: fantasyy, Manandwife, Lemon and 1 other person
  • #1,999
Lemon said:
Accept ur loss! You seemed not to answer for 30mins but checked news in the forum. So it seems you have had enough time. Dont complain about your pics get posted if not following the rules.

And for all the other cucks thats a good reminder what could happen
There was no loss the game never ended and how do you know what I was doing just cause he made it up?

Reactions: fantasyy and Manandwife
  • #2,000
SluttyLatinaWife said:
You could always look at other content while you wait or just move on to another game with someone else, just don't post my pictures if that wasn't agreed upon

Stop complaining Cuck. You ******* her to him. If you dont want her to be shared stop playing.

Reactions: insidemen, xmod700 and Zoocum

Users who are viewing this thread