• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dice Dare Winnings

• #2,001
SluttyLatinaWife said:
You could always look at other content while you wait or just move on to another game with someone else, just don't post my pictures if that wasn't agreed upon

Stop complaining Cuck. You ******* her to him. If you dont want her to be shared stop playing.

Reactions: insidemen, xmod700 and Zoocum
  • #2,002
mySlutLiz said:
Yes it does, the rules are clear. If you wanna leave for 30 mins at the end and not finish the game, then face the consequences
Fuck no it doesn't! You can't post someone pictures with their permission period, I wasn't even gone for 30 minutes so stop acting like you know

Reactions: fantasyy and Manandwife
  • #2,003
SluttyLatinaWife said:
There was no loss the game never ended and how do you know what I was doing just cause he made it up?
Of i go to your profile it tells me what your doing/how long ago

• #2,004
Lemon said:
Stop complaining Cuck. You ******* her to him. If you dont want her to be shared stop playing.
Dude this isn't the fucking courts, it's a game for pleasure of both sides, you have to have respect

• #2,006
mySlutLiz said:
The rule that says that is fucking common sense, but it seems you don't have it so I understand your confusion.
What's also common sense is you don't post someone pictures online with permission

• #2,007
SluttyLatinaWife said:
Dude this isn't the fucking courts, it's a game for pleasure of both sides, you have to have respect
Never respect a cuck. Dominate em and get what you want.

• #2,008
SluttyLatinaWife said:

Omg, dont share her Pics if you not want her to be seen by others. Its very simple

Reactions: xmod700
  • #2,010
SquidHandz said:
Never respect a cuck. Dominate em and get what you want.

You should respect them but they should know their place

• #2,012
Manandwife said:
What are you talking about? There is no rule. You keep referring to rules, you brought that up. Now you admit there is no rule and that you were referring to an unwritten rule that is apparently common sense. A rule that apparently states that you don't require consent to post pics? A rule that also states that you get to determine how long is too long to be away from a game? A rules that changes all the time to fit whatever argument you're attempting to make? Yeah, that's not how games are played. I don't think you understand the point of rules and the point of consent. If you're going to play a game, play by the established rules. Not some set you've made up in your mind that the other player isn't aware of. If you want some extreme version of the game, then make your own.

If that cuck left for 30mins but said only "a min" he doesnt respect the bull and the rules

Reactions: seacuck, insidemen and mySlutLiz
  • #2,013
Lemon said:
Omg, dont share her Pics if you not want her to be seen by others. Its very simple
I never said I don't want her pics to be seem obviously I do if I share and post, I just like some assuming I left the game and posting anyway without permission

Reactions: fantasyy
  • #2,014
Manandwife said:
So obey the rules. There was no rule about leaving the game early and facing a consequence as a result. How can you talk about rules and talk about breaking them in the same post? Either you follow the rules or you don't. You can't make up new ones that the other party doesn't know about. That's not how games work.

You a bit confused? The cuck didnt obey, so hard to understand that?

Reactions: Jamitrav
  • #2,015
Wife loosing big time...

Last edited:
Reactions: insidemen
  • #2,016
And even more...

Last edited:
Reactions: insidemen and myslutasian69
  • #2,017
And again...

Last edited: