Dice games

• Thread starterfivelevels
  • Start date
ready to play, pm me

Alexluke said:
The one marked level 1. Where can I find the other levels ?
ask and ye shall receive

love the background pics on 3,4,5 and 6

******** Medium mode LVL2.jpg ******** Hard mode LVL3.jpg ******** Hardcore mode LVL4.jpg ******** Easy mode LVL1.jpg ******** Hardcore mode LVL5.jpg ******** lvl 6.jpg

Reactions: whitiecuckold, TheRedheadsHusband, masterofsluts and 2 others
Any cuck ready to play?

Reactions: ljcarm and tucsoncucktobbw
Abuse_Us_2 said:
ask and ye shall receive

love the background pics on 3,4,5 and 6

******** Medium mode LVL2.jpg ******** Hard mode LVL3.jpg ******** Hardcore mode LVL4.jpg ******** Easy mode LVL1.jpg ******** Hardcore mode LVL5.jpg ******** lvl 6.jpg
some practical advice.. make SURE the person you are playing with has basic literacy and can read ALL the rules and understands what they mean. 99% of the people who offer to take over the dominant role are complete and utter failures who only roll through and dont care about the punishments. Even worse they try and change the rules in the middle of a running game. The excuses I have heard: "Its too much effort to post","I dont have an account there.",after game is over pic dumping all pics in an imig room even if agreed to rules dont state that as a punishment, or even if you chose a rule set where it states after the game ALL pics get deleted. (yes I expect you to HONOR that you only save them when the rules state that.)

I wont say they cannot be modified before the game begins when both parties AGREE.

Not honoring an agreement is the fastest way to kill these games for everyone.

Reactions: Rappara and rjthree
i like rapid fire, pm me to play for her

rapid fire sounds good

Reactions: rjthree
rjthree..you interested?

same her..5 min game?

Any game, any rules, any forum, any consequences. Message me

Id love to play

havent played this yet. been a long time since i've played. message me if you are dom

open for rapid fire, pm me

Love these dice games anyone want to play with the wife

L176.jpg

Cuck here

Reactions: ljcarm and carbex
who's online to play with me. I have asian fiancee

anyone want play

********%20lvl%206.jpg

Alexluke said:
The one marked level 1. Where can I find the other levels ?
I ask this as well

• Love
Reactions: carbex
I’d like to play a game with my wife’s pics. Non nude game first. In my imig room.

• Love
Reactions: carbex
anyone to play? pm me

yes..ill play..
vince hee..mwm 58..cuckold hub