Dice Roll And Other Games.

• Thread starterzippless
  • Start date

zippless

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2013
I think this topic deserves it's own section rather than "Talk". I fail to see how this relates to "Talk" because most of it consists of "I'm in" or "anybody out there". My Idea of a talk section should be an open forum discussing experiences, emotional upheavals, advice and how to the nuances of cuckolding . I find dice and other games just clutters up the forum. JMO

Reactions: Muslimcuck and Sesmic
I am among the one who posts "I am in " and "anybody out there ". We do need a separate section for this as most of top thread arnt cuckold talk.

Reactions: zippless
Sesmic said:
I am among the one who posts "I am in " and "anybody out there ". We do need a separate section for this as most of top thread arnt cuckold talk.
I hope I don't insult anybody out there by my choice of words. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the dice roll. I love to read it. When I want to read the dice roll I would like to go directly there with out the clutter of cuckold talk. Sometimes I like sport sometimes I like talk. As with any games I find , "I'm in and "Anybody Out There" as exciting pepper similar to "Lets Get ready to Rumble" in WWE.

i am ready to play about my wife