Dickless man pleasures my wife.

• Thread starterfullsett
  • Start date

fullsett

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 14, 2008
A while back in the mid 1980s my new bride and I lived in a duplex apartment. Next to us was a Vietnam vet, Larry living by himself. In conversation with him, he confided in me he had an embarrassing war injury. He caught some shrapnel in his upper thighs and groin. He survived this wounding but his penis did not. It was severed leaving a short stump. He still had his balls and libido. He was still able to achieve orgasm by stimulating his stump. When I told my wife Kim about this, she became very interested and excited.
Our apartment was a mirror image of his and as such our bedroom & his was separated by a thin wall with no insulation. I am sure Larry heard us having sex but now Kim wanted to make sure he heard us. That night we had sex and Kim and I ware very loud and vocal with our groans of pleasure. We did this several times when I asked Larry if he heard us in the bedroom. He said he did and told me how lucky I was to have such a beautiful wife and the ability to have sex. He said he had not had sex since 1969. I said wow, over 15 years without a piece of ass, how do you stand it? He looked down and said it is tough. I asked if it excited him listening to Kim and I have sex ? He said yes it did. I told Kim of this and she wanted to invite him over. She wore a short skirt, stockings and her “fuck me pumps” high heels.
Larry came in and his jaw dropped and he looked very excited. Kim told him she was sorry for his injury but thanked him for what he gave up for his country, looked at his crotch and smiled at Larry. She said Bob and I have great sex every night and I am so sad you are right on the other side of the wall suffering.
I let Kim do the talking. She asked Larry if he would like to watch us have sex. He said he would like that very much.
We all went to the bedroom and Kim had Larry sit in a chair at the foot of our bed. She did a striptease in front of him down to her heels and thigh highs. Larry looked like a kid in a candy store. I took off my clothes and my hard on sprung up as soon as my pants came off. Larry looked at it with the worst case of penis envy you ever saw.
Kim said to Larry, we took off our clothes now you do the same. Larry froze. He did not want to do it. Kim said if you want to see something you have not for over 15 years you better do it. He stood up and took off his shirt and pants. Kim said now off with your underwear. He slowly took off his undershorts. Kim and I just stared at his crotch and it was all we could do not to laugh. He had a full set of balls but no dick. Just a piece of tubing coming out of the stump. Kim asked him why the tubing? Larry said it was too short and needed the tubing to pee. Kim laughed and came to me on the bed. She sucked my cock while looking at Larry. She then sat backwards on my cock and looked at Larry as she rode me.
Kim asked Larry if he wanted to see what a woman’s pussy tasted like. Now I was getting real excited. Kim sat on the edge of the bed and told Larry to get on his knees and eat her cunt. He did and seemed to love it. Kim got real nasty and told Larry since you have no dick you better learn how to please a woman with your tongue. Kim sucked my dick while she fucked Larry’s tongue. Kim and I were going wild. I am feeling pleasure Larry has not in 16 years and never will.
Kim was very wet and in a sexual frenzy. She dug her high heels into Larry’s chest and shoved him away. She told him to take his dickless body and sit back in the chair. Kim faced him as she got in the doggie style position on the bed. I got behind Kim and fucked her pussy. I shot my load into her as we both groaned in bliss and pleasure. Kim told Larry to lie on the bed and she would pleasure him. When he did, she sat on his face and told him to lick every bit of pussy and man juice out of her. Larry balked but Kim told him if he did not, he will never see her naked again. Larry ate out her pussy as she asked him how do you like eating another man’s cum. Larry’s voice was just muffled and he ate her cunt.
When he was done, Kim gave Larry a tit, leg and pussy show as she fondled his balls and teased he stump. Larry’s body shuttered and he came as small bits of cum dripped out of his pee tube.
We all fell on the bed satisfied. Later we got up got dressed and went out for a few drinks. Kim asked Larry if he would like to do it again some time he smiled and said yes !!!:p

Last edited by a moderator: