• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Did I make it Happen 8

• Thread starterAppreciator
  • Start date

Appreciator

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2020
COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK AS ALWAYS APPRECIATED.

Everyone in relationships have disagreements I guess and this day for my fiancée was one of those days.
It was the first time however that she would use my status as a cuckold to add a new dynamic to not only fall outs but our relationship.

I had fallen asleep on the couch and been smoking in the living room which she hates and so all day my fiancée was in a mood.
The only things she said all day were that I disrespected her and did things she asked me not to do.

I was working that night and she asked if I was running my colleague home which also annoyed her as it meant I was even later home and as he didn’t give me any money cost us money.

I told her I would be and she didn’t say anything just glared at me and said she was going for a bath.

I was almost ready to leave for work when she finally reappeared down stairs and what a sight it was when she entered the kitchen where I was having a smoke.

She was wearing a new black lace body I hadn’t seen before and black hold up fishnet stockings with heels on and her hair and make up done.

The body was a thong at the back and her arse looked even more amazing in the heels as they made a noise on the kitchen floor.

“Holy shit Babe” I virtually gasped my cock stirring from slumber to erection at the very sight of her.

“I don’t really have time now or I will be late for work, I thought you were in a mood with me”.

She approached me smiling until she was close enough I could smell how good she smelt and reaching down she rubbed my cock through my jeans.

“Oh I know you have to go to work, and you most definitely are still in the bad books cucky”

She had never actually called me cucky and I gulped with arousal and confusion as to what was going on.

“That’s why this is not for you silly it’s for a real man who doesn’t fall asleep on the couch and disrespect me”.

I was frozen to the spot and managed to blurt out the question.

“Who is it for then”?

She walked away as I stared at her amazing ass and sat down crossing her legs looking like a goddess.

“You know I chat to men on kik right ? Well this guy I started talking to a few weeks ago and he is literally the sexiest guy ever”.

She could see me staring uncomfortably now as she smiled.

“He is tall and handsome with grey hair and a really hairy chest, big hands and arms but oh my god he has the biggest veiny cock I’ve ever seen cucky”.

She picked up her phone and turned it round to show me the picture on the screen.
It was him and I stared at the picture of him standing naked in the mirror, his muscular chest covered in dark and grey hairs and sticking out from some also grey pubic hair was as my fiancée had stated a huge fat and long cock with a huge head and very veiny.

“Hot isn’t he I told myself not to meet him even though we get on so good in chats because he’s literally my fantasy man and I might not be able to get enough of him”.

I felt for the first time worried yet my cock was still hard and my jealousy was mixed with arousal.

Standing back up now she approached me with an devilish grin on her face.

“But since you can’t respect me and be a good little cucky, I decided I should have my fantasy man and take the chance I can’t get enough of him and let him take charge of me like he says he wants to”.

She kissed my lips and stroked my face looking me in the eyes.

“He says he is very dominant and wants to own me, make me his little slut and teach you a lesson for being a dirty little cuck”.

Pausing for a second she grinned.
“He says he will make you wish you had never had your dirty fantasies because he’s going to make me his slut”.

My mind was spinning but I managed to ask.
“What did you say to him”. ?

She actually laughed a little.
“Well I’ve invited him over haven’t I Cucky”?

“While your hard at work he will be here in your house making your fiancée his, owning me, dominating me and fucking me with that massive cock”.

She started to walk away now and turned at the kitchen door looking back with an annoyed face.

“I am so pissed off with you, I told him to come over and make me beg him to own me, teach you a fucking lesson and as far as I’m concerned make you wish you’d never been born you dirty cuck”.

I was a mess of emotion and actually found myself saying.
“I’m sorry babe”.

She ignored me and went into the hall as I followed to leave for work.
I was a little surprised she wanted a kiss goodbye and we kissed then as it broke she told me.

“Oh you will be sorry cucky I’m going to let this guy own me all night while your working hard”.

“I’m going to be extra dirty and naughty do everything his dirty mind can think of just to teach you a lesson in respect”.

All night my mind was all over the place and I could hardly concentrate on anything other than my fiancée.

I arrived home and entered the kitchen to make a coffee hearing someone coming down the stairs.
I got a shock and froze as it wasn’t my fiancée but the big guy she had invited over still in my house.

He clearly wasn’t shy as he stood there naked his big cock dangling loose and he was tall and well built.

“So your the cuckold I guess, well I’m your fiancees lover now and I don’t mean just now I mean I’m going to make her my permanent little slut”.

He had moved forward and stood closer to me now in a threatening manner.

“Don’t worry I’m married so she can keep you around but she will be my slut and you will make sure she is happy for me understand” ?

I nodded wondering where she was and asked him.

“She is in bed a bit tired and weak at the moment cause she’s had a real man”. He grinned.

“God she is a very horny and sexy girl I had her begging for it harder and harder even though she was nearly passing out. Made her tell me who owns that pussy now, she is amazing”.

I felt very strange despite the situation I was very aroused at what he told me and he patted me on the shoulder as he said.

“Anyway you can actually sleep on the couch tonight but don’t you dare be smoking in there or I will not be fucking happy okay”.

I wanked several times on the couch that night imagining what he’d told me and was woken in the morning to the sounds of my fiancée moaning loudly as they had sex above me in the room.

When he left I could hardly stir my fiancée from her sleep and she wouldn’t talk to me so I let her rest.

When she eventually came round she gave me some details.

“Oh my God he was the sexiest man ever and the best sex I’ve ever had” She started.

I guess I should feel a little guilty saying that but you are the one who started this idea of me with other men and well since you can’t respect me and well I know deep down it turns you on knowing he fucked me better than you ever could.

He literally couldn’t keep his hands off me as soon as he seen me in that lingerie he was all over me groping and kissing me his big rough hands all over me giving me goosebumps.
Then he made me stand in the hall with my hands on the wall while he groped my ass kissing my neck and whispering into my ear.

“You dirty little girl, Daddies going to fucking ruin you so bad, Give you what naughty little girls like you deserve you little slut”.

His rough big hands squeezing my ass his breath on my back my pussy was literally throbbing as he bit my ear.

“Fucking tell Daddy you a bad little girl now” he whispered.

I was so horny I panted it loudly.
“I’m a bad little girl Daddy”.
Then I jumped and let out a yelp as he slapped my ass hard.

“Stand still hands on the wall for Daddy” he ordered now his left hand round my neck as he landed another hard slap on my ass.

“Oh fuck me girl that ass is just so sexy it’s almost begging for a Spanking now stick it out for Daddy and tell him you deserve a Spanking”.

I shuffled my feet sticking out my ass a bit more his hand still round my neck as I said.

“Spank me Daddy I deserve it”.

He slapped my ass again.
“Cause your a little slut say it beg Daddy to spank that sexy ass beg me girl”

My pussy was soaking now as I begged him.
“Please Daddy spank me I’m a slut, spank me Daddy”.

The slap landed followed by another this time stinging my cheeks as he said.

“Oh my the way that sexy ass bounces when it’s spanked makes my dick so fucking hard girl you are in big trouble with that soft sexy ass”.

He dished out a spanking stopping between slaps to grope my ass and tell me what a bad girl I was and make me beg for more.

Spanking me hard and making me tell him how you’d never spanked me like this.
How you knew you couldn’t handle a sexy girl like me yourself that’s why you wanted real men to fuck me give me what I need.

I was so horny from the spanking and what he was saying as he told me he was just the right man to take me in hand and when he was done with me I’d think of him every time you touched me.

“Oh God Daddy yes, He deserves to be taught a lesson that dirty little cuck for wanting me to fuck other men, He deserves me to give myself to a sexy strong man while he’s working for having all his dirty fantasies about it.”

Spank, Spank

“Yes teach me a lesson I will never forget Daddy and that will teach my fiancé some respect”.

I was so turned on by him talking about you knowing you had fantasised about me with other men which led me to being so horny and dirty with him.
It seemed so arousing as he’d put it to make you pay for that fantasy by me being claimed by a stronger man with a bigger cock and who made me feel so dirty and horny.

I wanted him so badly wanted him to make me his and ruin me like he said. While you were at work turned on that I’d let another man have me I wanted to be as dirty and slutty as I could but I wanted him to own me as well and for me to use your fantasy to take control so I was in charge and you couldn’t stop me as you started it.

He spun me round asking me if I wanted to be a good girl for Daddy and I said I did my ass pretty sore and desperate to be fucked but he put his hand on my shoulder and said.

“Get on your knees and suck Daddies cock then show me what a good little cock sucker you are”.

Kneeling before him she got out his cock and started sucking him as he told her to kiss his balls and groaned his approval.

His cock was huge and not easy to suck but he announced he was going to cum and she went to stop but he told her grabbing his own cock.
“Stay there I want to cum all over that pretty face girl”.

She continued the story.
He led me to the kitchen and bent me over the unit his cock hard again already as he pulled my gusset aside.

“Oh fuck your wet Daddy’s going to teach you a lesson now girl give you the seeing too of your life” He growled almost rubbing my wet slit.

“Mmm so nice I’m going to absolutely demolish you girl, smash the living daylights out this little wet pussy and make it mine”.

His fingers wet now rubbed my clit and my legs trembled.

“I wish your fiancé was here to see how fucking hard I’m going to smash his girl, I’m going to take you apart with my big cock and make you beg me for it”

He lined his knob with my wet hole now as I adjusted my feet.

“Gonna fuck you like I own you girl now beg Daddy for his cock”.

I could feel it pressed at my entrance his hand on my hip as I breathed.
“Give me it Daddy fuck me like you own me”.

I clenched my fists and let out a loud groan as felt his huge cock spreading my pussy, stretching it like never before and going so deep inside me I felt every vein it was so tight around it.

“God that’s a tight wet pussy girl so good”.
He sighed giving me a second to adjust then grabbing both my hips.

I was immediately moaning the house down as he started ramming his big cock into me smashing my hips into the counter as he drove in and out relentlessly pulling me back onto it and pounding it in so deep it felt like he was in my stomach each thrust.

“Oh my God fuck me Daddy” I yelled loudly as after just a few minutes I felt an orgasm coming.

“Who owns this pussy”? He grunted.

As my orgasm ripped through me I yelled out that he did and was now lying across the counter with him totally smashing my little pussy into a pulp almost.

He was holding my hips and telling me this is what I deserved as orgasms just kept rocking me but still he pummelled away without relenting.

When he finished inside me I was already totally fucked and fell on the floor exhausted but he wasn’t finished by a long shot and carried me up to bed.

The whole night became one massive orgasm and I was dizzy and weak almost passing out when we stopped.

I never even heard you come home she grinned at the end of the story.

So from now on I’m in control of this fantasy of ours and I’d like you to be a good cucky and eat all his cum out my pussy for me while send him a picture of you doing it.

Please leave feedback appreciated

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread