• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Did I make it happen (club)

• Thread starterAppreciator
  • Start date

Appreciator

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2020
I guess like many people finding a way to make threesomes happen is not always easy and has certain risk involved.
There is the added security that your around for your partner but then finding men who understand.

So anyway I’d looked into the website of a local swingers club or club for adults with similar minds as it called itself. I was surprised how not seedy it seemed with.
“Consent is everything” under the name of the club.
It described itself as a club for likeminded couples and single men to relax and meet with a large bar and lounge but also with private rooms should they be required.
The dress code was sexy casual and it seemed a decent venue.

I guess the point being that no one is going to freak out at being offered a threesome or anything and you were under no obligation to do anything should you not want to so what could go wrong.

So my fiancée and I decided to give it a go as one of our nights out to see what we made of it given our fantasies together.

It was in the next town and hopefully no one would know us anyway and worse case senario we wouldn’t like it and leave.

We arrived and the place seemed classy enough and we were offered a room to change the guy saying most people wore lingerie or similar which was expected.

My fiancée was wearing a black lace body and hold up stockings looking incredibly sexy with her hair and make up done despite feeling a little nervous about actually wearing it in public she was stunning.

We entered the main lounge where people sat around drinking and there was music playing and headed for the bar both of us finding it hard not to notice the attention my fiancée was drawing being only 27 and extremely sexy whilst most couples looked older at least over 30s most of them.

I too watched her sexy ass as she walked to the bar and we ordered a drink saying that it looked ok.

Several men and some couples came up and spoke to us and it was friendly enough although the only difference was they openly eyed up my fiancée and told her she was hot in front of me which I guess is the purpose of such a place.

With a few drinks and the attention as well as everyone else in lingerie she had relaxed and was chatting back with people and me.

A couple came over maybe about late 30s and in good shape the guy in particular was well built and clearly worked out with big arms legs and chest covered in grey hairs but his hair on his head was still black and he was wearing white boxers that did little to hide his bulge which even I noticed.

They introduced themselves and started chatting asking what we were looking for and we explained mainly guys as I wasn’t into going with other women. At this the big guy pinched my fiancees cheek and said.

“Oh you won’t have any trouble finding guys for this sexy little thing”.

She giggled and gave him a look that told me she liked him as she thanked him and he added.

“It was my wife who pointed you out actually said you looked delicious and she was right”.

They then asked if we wanted to grab a table and before I could answer my Fiancée said yes and we were sat chatting with them the big guy and my fiancée clearly flirting as the drinks flowed and she was looking at me enjoying the teasing of all the attention she was getting from both.

After a while we were joined at the table by another guy they knew who was also well built but bald and about mid forties.

Most of the attention was on my fiancée and didn’t she know it as the drinks flowed the teasing got more as did the flirting.

I was chatting to the second guy when I seen out the corner of my eye my fiancée and the first guy start kissing as he’d pulled her head forward and they were passionately kissing at the table.
I immediately felt that mixture of jealousy and arousal as he squeezed her breast through her body suit and they kissed.

When they broke their kiss his wife who was sat at the other side grabbed her neck and pulled her in as she too started to kiss my fiancée.

When this broke my fiancée looked a little confused as the woman brushed her cheek saying.
“So pretty I’d love to see my husband fuck the shit out of you young lady really make you scream for his big cock”.

My fiancée smiled at her looking pretty aroused as the woman added.
“Oh believe me girl he would fuck you harder than you’ve ever been fucked in your young life and I’d love to see him do it”.

This seemed to turn my fiancée on now and she looked at me grinning.
“I’m sure my pervy fiancé would love to see him give me such a good fucking wouldn’t you perv”. ?

I was also aroused and nodded saying I would and the wife turned to me and said.

“Oh he will fuck her so good for you don’t worry about that you don’t mind if he gets a little rough do you I like to see him take young girls through their paces”. ?

I was looking at her and my fiancée kind of stuck for words and she answered for me.

“Of course he doesn’t mind and if he does he’s had this coming it was his pervy idea so this will be a lesson for him”.

The wife stroked her face smiling as she said.
“Oh this will be a lesson for both of you believe me young lady shall we find a room”.

We all went into a room with a bed and a few chairs and immediately the big guy and my fiancée were all over each other.
my eyes were glued to it as they kissed hands roaming all over each other’s bodies both moaning.
His hands looked huge on her ass as he groped it and my cock was so hard as I watched on both aroused and jealous.
The wife was sat on the other guys knee on another chair as my fiancée pulled down his boxers and his cock sprang up between them.
My heart skipped a beat when I saw it as my fiancée wrapped her hand round the shaft tickling his balls and must have felt when she did how big it was as she paused to look directly at me saying.

“Oh my God it’s huge, just what you wanted eh pervert”. Teasing me as she rubbed it.

I heard his wife laugh as she said.
“That’s why we got into swinging I love to see young girls getting destroyed by my husband”.

I was now insane with jealousy but as aroused as I’ve ever been as they kissed again now and he peeled off her body suit hands all over her as he sighed.

“Oh I’m going to destroy this one she’s so fucking sexy”.

His fingers found her pussy and he started to roughly finger her as she moaned loudly.
“Oh god yes destroy me I want you to destroy me”.

He looked at me as he fingered her pussy and you could hear how wet she was as he held her throat with his other hand saying.

“I’m going to fucking own your fiancée right in front of you do you like that huh ? Watch me give her the pounding of her life”.

I stared at him as the squelching noises and her moans got louder her legs trying to buckle as he held her up by her neck.

“God yes, yes own me in front of Daddy please”. She virtually screamed as juice squirted out her.

Still looking at me he grinned fingering her harder.
“Call me Daddy I own you tonight if that’s what you call him call me that”.

“Oh god I’m cumming Daddy I’m cumming” she yelled and stated to shake.

Her orgasm and calling him daddy made my cock ache but filled me with so much jelousy and torment.

Now he held her kissing again as she caught her breath and he whispered into her ear.

She looked at him.
“Please fuck me Daddy fuck me like you own me”.

This was so intense I was shaking with torment and they’d planned it in their whispers making me insane with jealousy as she called him Daddy and begged for his cock”.

She looked over at me for a second my eyes totally fixed on them as I wanked my cock.

“Please fuck me with that big cock Daddy please” she pleaded to him eyes fixed on me.

“Teach my fiancée a lesson Daddy show him how a real man can fuck his girl please”

He grabbed her ass and lifted her up as she shocked let out a startled noise wrapping her legs around his waist.

With his free hand he guided his huge cock to her wet entrance and slid her down on it as she threw her arms round his neck.

“Oh fuck, oh my God it’s so huge holy shit Daddy”. She panted as he held her on it for a second allowing her to adjust as she panted.

He started slowly at first moving her up and down such was his strength as she continued to moan.

“Fuck, fuck I’ve never felt so stuffed oh my god yes it’s so good”.

The speed was building and he still held her there like a doll now smashing her down on his big cock as she wailed out at him to fuck her.

She orgasmed again and he held her tight before laying her on the bed on top of her and continued to pound his cock into her as her moans filled the room.

“Oh yes fuck me Daddy fuck me hard that’s it”.

I could now see his cum coated cock pumping in and out of her pussy which was so stretched around it and he was ferociously smashing it as she virtually wailed cumming again.

“Who’s pussy is this” he groaned as he continued to smash into her hard.

“it’s yours Daddy oh my God it’s yours yes fuck me like that don’t stop I’m cumming”
As she came again.

He stopped then saying he wanted doggy style and made her face me as he entered her from behind.

I was mesmerised as I looked into her eyes watching her pretty sweat covered face while this guy holding her hips totally pounded into her making her moan her eyes glazed over and she yelled it was his pussy he owned it looking at me.
She looked so pretty her sex face eyes glazed and filled with total lust as she yelled.

“Oh fuck your cocks so good Daddy you own that pussy fuck me daddy fuck me oh god I’m cumming again”.

I was totally tormented and jealous which she could see on my face making her more aroused as as I wanked utterly turned on at the same time at the total hammering she was getting as he grabbed her hips spanking her ass and pounding her relentlessly.

Suddenly he slowed down and I noticed the other guy get on the bed behind her and place his hand on her hip.

She looked at me with lust in her eyes as she said.
“Oh another big Daddy to fuck me I’m a lucky girl”.

Her eyes rolled as he entered her and she moaned.
“Oh shit your big too daddy”.

He started fucking her too pounding into her as she just kept staring at me moaning and cumming.

Eventually her head was in the mattress as they took turns pounding her and spanking her grabbing her body and passing her about the bed just smashing her to pieces in front of me even at points double penetration with one in her ass and one in her pussy until after about three hours they both came inside her and they were all lay out on the bed.

The wife then started to eat her pussy as she was too exhausted to resist but had yet another orgasm as she ate her husband and the other guys cum from my fiancée.

I’d came several times watching and went over to lay next to my fiancée kissing her as we lay cuddling.

Will we return.?????

Last edited:
Reactions: bobstudio83 and HandyD

Users who are viewing this thread