• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Did I make it happen (New beginnings)

• Thread starterAppreciator
  • Start date

Appreciator

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2020
Everyone’s life had been on hold with covid so my fiancée and I hadn’t discussed much our fantasies for a while.

She had started before that to do some admin stuff at work and IT stuff so when her boss messaged saying they had received funding to upgrade the upstairs of the building and get proper heating in she was pleased.

She said that despite not being open she would need someone there when the work was being done and could my fiancée help out with this. She of course agreed she would when I wasn’t working.

The first day she went in I was at home and messaged asking how things were going to which she replied that all was good she was just making coffee for the builders and sitting about.

For some reason this ignited my fantasy and I jokingly messaged back saying.
“Oh just you and the builders eh” with a devils face.
I was surprised when she replied saying that’s exactly what she thought and a couple of them were actually very hot.

I immediately felt that strange mix of jealousy yet arousal that is so intoxicating it makes your whole body tremble.

I enquired if there had been any flirting to which she simply replied with a winking face.
That night during sex I mentioned the hot builders and she teased me that I’d love her to flirt with them and let them fuck her.

“You’d love me to let those builders fuck me wouldn’t you dirty boy” she moaned as I came.

The next day came for her to go in and she came down stairs looking very sexy in a pink jumper and skirt with her nipples poking through it and I immediately noticed she was wearing hold up stockings.

My jealousy now kicked in and without arousal I questioned her why she was dressed so sexy.
She grinned at me and replied.
“Oh you know why I’m dressed so sexy you dirty boy, maybe it’s time I actually taught you a lesson”.

Suddenly and uncontrollably I was aroused and said. “Oh really”?

“Yes really, I think we both know you’ve got it coming with all your dirty fantasies and telling me you’d love me to fuck other guys.... don’t we”?

I was totally mesmerised and in her trap as I nodded and she came towards me smiling as she approached and grabbed my semi erect cock through my trousers.

Looking straight into my eyes she said.
“Two of them are so fucking sexy I thought the minute I seen them I had to finally give you what you’ve got coming and teach you that lesson”.

“holy shit that’s hot” I somehow gasped without even thinking.

She leaned in and whispered into my ear.
“You dirty boy I knew if I took control you couldn’t help yourself no matter how jealous you were”.

She kissed my neck and told me.
“This is all your fault remember that while I’m away”.

All day I was like a mess of emotions with arousal and jealousy and she wasn’t replying to my messages so when I heard her come in I virtually ran to meet her at the door.

I didn’t need to ask if she had done anything as her cheeks where flushed red the way they go when we’ve had sex and her hair was not sitting as neat as when she left.

I froze looking at her for a second and she giggled.
“Before you ask yes I did it, I finally taught you a lesson and not only that it was amazing”.

I felt a massive rush of jealousy and it must of showed as she sarcastically brushed my cheek saying.
“Oh are you jealous now you’ve got what you had coming to you, you dirty perv”?
I couldn’t even answer but her nastiness made my cock start to stiffen.

“Oh God it turns me on to see how jealous you are and it’s all your own fault”. She giggled then leaned in and gave me a kiss.

“Tell me it’s all your fault perv, I want to hear you say you had it coming”.

I looked at her flushed face and surrendering to her sexy torment replied.

“Yes it’s my fault I had it coming and I am jealous but it’s so horny that you are such a dirty girl”.

A smile of satisfaction came over her face and she said.
“Oh I was such a dirty dirty girl I wish you could have watched me”

She took my hand staring right into my eyes and guided it between her stocking clad legs and I immediately felt the warm soaking wetness in her thong seeping through it.

“Oh my God that’s so horny, I can’t believe you actually fucked another guy” I gasped my cock rock hard as she stared at me.

“Oh I didn’t fuck another guy” she said with a smile making me suddenly wonder why she was so wet but she squeezed my cock through my trousers as she added.

“Two men fucked me and I mean they fucked me perv, they literally smashed me so fucking hard taking turns on me for ages”.

I pulled her into me now and kissed her passionately as I grabbed her ass feeling even the wetness there as we kissed.

“Oh that turns you on so much you fucking pervert doesn’t it”? She sighed as we kissed.

She whispered in my ear.
“You want me to tell you more pervert how I taught you a lesson”. I nodded saying I did and she held my face looking into my eyes now as she smiled.

“I will tell you if you eat my pussy like a good boy”

Before I knew it we were in the living room and I was knelt between her legs her thong now discarded.

Her pussy was puffy and pink clearly very wet and as I leaned in I could smell the sex filling my nostrils which made my cock swell as I took my first lick and she moaned pulling my head into her well fucked pussy.

“Oh god it’s so sensitive I’ve never had two guys before and they were so fucking hard”.

I ate her pussy as her moans filled the room.

“Oh yes, they were so hard and they were rough with me treated me like a total slut taking turns on me pounding me for ages I came so much I wish you had seen it”.

I paused eating her to ask what age they were now wanking my own cock.

“Both mid twenties she said and big builders with lots of stamina, they fucking smashed me so hard.... so fucking hard” she wailed as she orgasmed.

I continued to eat her as she told me she’d came onto them when she got the two of them alone and they hadn’t wasted a second in reacting to her signals.

They had her bent over the counter smashing her from behind as they spanked her and grabbed her throat.
Taking turns they fucked her in several positions and both came inside her twice while they literally inhialated her.

I was just cumming myself when she told me that one of them actually came back down later and fucked her again.

When I came I was mixed with jealousy and still the sheer arousal of the whole thing.

She kissed me as she whispered in my ear.
“I need to get them to come here, I want to make you watch them fuck me so good perv, watch them own your little fiancée right in front of you”.

I looked at her as she smiled.
“Oh I would love to see how jealous you get while those two sexy builders give me a really rough hard seeing too right in front of you I need to make that happen to really teach you a lesson”

somehow her nastiness aroused me again and I actually said.
“Yes please”

to be continued .............

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, babagee, higope and 2 others
Please continue. Pictures would be great too.

Users who are viewing this thread