• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Did I make it happen (unexpected fun)

• Thread starterAppreciator
  • Start date

Appreciator

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2020
Anyone who’s read our stories will know that normally my fiancée in control plans her fun shall we say but sometimes the unexpected happens.

You see the position we put our partners in is one where essentially they can’t cheat as they know we get aroused by them being naughty so to speak.

This time it wasn’t planned as such but was brought about in many ways by my own dirty fantasy.

My fiancée loves nothing more since finding out my dirty fantasy to torment me and tease me with it and she loves making me jealous that’s what turns her on about the whole thing.

So on returning to work she would wear more revealing outfits and I bought her fishnet stocking of all different types encouraging her behaviour like the pervert I am.

So she was in work this day when her boss told her there was a guy they knew who needed help to find somewhere to stay as he’d just got out of jail.
The work had resources that could help and she asked my Fiancée to look it up for him.

She of course told me about the meeting as soon as she got home.
She was wearing a dress and black fishnet stockings looking very sexy as always and she took great joy in telling me that he couldn’t keep his eyes off her from the moment they met.

She was grinning from ear to ear as she told me how the second she saw him she felt her stomach turn and her pussy tingle.

“He was so hot, I know you like when I fancy other guys and flirt with them”. She giggled before giving me a description.

He was about six foot two with dark hair and blue eyes but really fit and muscular built obviously spent his time in jail in the gym. He was mid thirties and had a lot of tattoos kind of rough spoken but confident.

Her teasing was already turning me on whilst making me jealous at the same time especially as I could tell how much she fancied this rough guy just out of jail so I couldn’t help but ask if she’d flirted with him.

“Oh of course I did why wouldn’t I after all you are a dirty perv who encourages me to be naughty aren’t you” ?

I couldn’t help but agree as it was true and she added smiling.
“God I think I need to punish your perverted ways with this guy and teach us both a lesson”.

This made my cock twitch in my jeans as she had a wicked look.

“Oh look at your face how tormented with jealousy you are now but you know you deserve it you bad perv”. She said rubbing my cock through my jeans.

“So I got him temporary place to stay and he asked me if I’d like to go for a drink sometime” My fiancée looked at me then lifted my chin up looking into my eyes to watch the torment.

“I’m meeting him tonight once he’s settled in”

My heart was pounding in my chest now cock hard but insane with jelousy as I watched her lift her dress over her stocking tops and slip her thong off handing me it.

“I don’t think I will be needing these he’s been in jail for a while he will be gagging for it”.

My jealousy and torment made me suddenly say.
“He’s just out of jail what if your not safe”

She smiled. “Oh now don’t try to stop me you told me not to let you stop me you dirty pervert he was in for GBH on a guy I’m sure I will be perfectly safe and well I like the danger and that he’s a bad boy”.

When she left I was in a total state of aroused Jealousy smelling her wet thong which was so wet already from her meeting with this guy.
I must have fell asleep on the couch smelling them wondering what was going on and I had to wait until 10am the next morning before she came home.

Her hair was a mess and her face so flushed with her stockings apparently gone and she had some bruises on her neck that I could see as she looked at me.

“I will need to tell you later about this I need to get some sleep my whole body is like jelly” she sighed as I stared at her.

Normally she’d tell me as soon as she got in but the smell of sex filled my nose as she stumbled up the stairs and removed her dress. I could see bruises in several places and her bottom was red as well as she got into bed and almost immediately fell asleep.

When eventually I got the story she told me not only was he hot but he was hung and very very horny. He was really rough with her but she loved it and they had sex all night until she left in the morning.

I’d never been so insanely jealous and she could see it in my face making her smile as she told me. I was shaking with torment as she told me all about it but it added to my arousal being the dirty cuckold pervert I am.

The fact as she told me he was so sexy and his big cock was the biggest she’d ever had how it had really stretched her little pussy and he’d smashed and pounded her the whole night throwing her around like a rag doll and using her over and over again. She had loved it and surrendered to him being dominated and treated so rough made my cock as solid as it has ever been.

And then as if to add to my torment she finally smiled at me saying.

“I’ve invited him round the next night your working so maybe if your not home to late you can meet him”

To be continued ......

Last edited:
Reactions: Charlesthethick, aussiehorse and behzad

Users who are viewing this thread