EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
DID MY WIFE KNOW?

I snuck a man into my wife’s tight pussy

Doggy-Mystery-Man.jpg

by Erotic Writer

'I was barely breathing, nor was my new friend as he placed the head of his cock against my wife's hole and slowly began easing into her.'

My wife was being sent to San Antonio for a training conference, in which all her expenses including motel would be paid. She was to be provided a plane ticket, but I decided to take a week off and drive her down. In that case she was given a 'mileage expense' in lieu of a ticket. While she was attending the conference, I could lounge around the motel pool and take in some of the sights around San Antonio, which I had never visited.

Turns out that week, at least one of the nights turned out to be very exciting, in a way that I am still wondering about. Did my wife know that she had another man inside her? Did she enjoy it so much that she wanted more? I will never know, but here is how it came about.

The motel, and I can't remember the name of it now, was unique in that there were two entrances to each room. There was a small 'alley' behind each adjoining unit where you could park, and on the front side was a door that led out into a courtyard and pool.

Usually with one story motel units there is only one door that leads into the bedroom, and in the rear you have the bath, sometimes all in one room, sometimes with a sink outside visible from the bed, with the toilet and tub behind another door.

But this motel had a door at the rear which made what I plotted much easier to pull off. We were staying in the motel from Monday through Thursday night, with a 'graduation' ceremony for her class on Friday morning, and then we would check out by noon to head home.

I met an older man with white hair while hanging around the pool and we became fast friends. Not the kind you want to hang with forever since we lived many miles apart, but the kind you can 'pal around' with.

He had seen my wife when she came home from class in the evening, and I had seen how he discretely looked at her. Of course I couldn't blame him since she was so gorgeous.

Yeah, I know reader, you are thinking, 'Here we go. His wife has a fantastic face, huge tits, and is to die for.' That's the way these stories always seem to go, but suppose I told you her description is just that?

She has long blond hair. Taller than me, big tits and firm with prominent nipples in the center of pink half dollar sized areolas. My wife has a relatively small for her frame waist with a flat stomach, and a great ass and pair of legs.

Those legs are not like the legs you see on a lot of women with big tits, who tend to have skinny calves. No, my wife's legs are full and firm both in the thighs and calves.

My wife is playful, highly intelligent, and likes to experiment with sex. I have taken her to nude beaches, and she has participated in a couple of threesomes with me, but I must add that these threesomes were spontaneous and not preplanned. If I try to arrange something like that, it is a no-go.

Now you are wondering about those two threesomes, so I'll hit them briefly. One was with a guy we met on a nude beach in Santa Barbara and he invited us to stay overnight, which saved us an 80 mile one way trip since we wanted to return the next day. He was nice, and turned out to have a much smaller when erect dick than I do, which of course didn't bother me in the least...hee hee.

On the nude beach his dick had looked almost identical to mine in size, but it just didn't grow. It got hard, but not large. I've got close to seven inches with average width. But this guy was probably only 4 inches long and thin. She gave him a go however, and because my wife is so tight, he enjoyed it, and I believe she did too though she did not come.

I'm not gay, but he did at one point assist her in sucking my dick and he laughed nervously and said, 'Wow, I never thought I would be doing this!'

The other threesome, which happened before the guy from the beach, was with a gal, and boy was she cute. I had met her at a conference of my own a year previous and spent an entire night with her. I was only the second guy she had been with, and I was older and more experienced. The next year I was back again, this time in a different town, and there she was again.

I had my future wife with me, and when the other gal saw that, she started allowing other men to flirt with her. I was sorry to lose out on her, but since I did not have the opportunity to bring her around to meet my present girlfriend, she assumed from a distance that nothing could work out.

But I finally managed to catch her and invite her to my motel room, in which my future wife was also staying. Yes things worked out very well. There I was with two absolutely gorgeous blond women. One gal was tall and with huge tits, the other small all over and in exactly the correct proportions. And both girls were equipped with gloriously tight cunts.

I had the previous year's gal on her knees on the bed in the doggy, and I was doing her while my adventurous future wife was standing beside me and looking down and discussing with me how it was looking as my dick was stretching and tugging on her tight little lips.

Then, not knowing if either gal would go along, I told my future wife to lie down in front of the other gal. She did, spreading her legs, and the gal I was fucking took a look at that blond pussy, hesitated for just the briefest of seconds, and down she went.

Neither gal had made it with a woman before and neither gal had ever been in a threesome before, but things worked out just fine, and all night.

That was about the extent of my adventures with my girlfriend turned wife, until San Antonio. My new buddy with the white hair was a baseball talent scout. I could name the famous team, which was not San Antonio's, but won't. He would hang at the pool with me, then go out scouting, and then, not too many hours later be back, and if I was around, we'd be talking.

By the third day I showed him some nude photos of my wife, and my dick was tingling constantly as I saw his eyes glow over each and every photo, some actually showing her snatch in a legs opened position. On the fourth day, Thursday, we laid our plans, or rather, I did.

This was to be our last night in the motel before heading home the next day. I told my buddy that I would not take my wife around town that last night and instead stay around the pool and in the motel. Meanwhile, starting in the late daylight, I would start giving her wine from a big bottle, and keep giving it to her. I would drink too, but not as much...

But before I actually started to execute this plan, I needed to know something. How does his cock compare to mine? It can't be noticeably larger or smaller, because. But wait and I will tell you the reason later.

So we went into his room, and compared. He didn't hesitate, pulling his pants off quickly, because by now he was all fired up and ready to go, but our plan, if put into operation, would not be until later, maybe nine or ten at night.

His cock was hard when the pants came off. When I saw his stiff cock, I knew immediately that we might have a problem. I was half there, and up in seconds. This was not a homosexual adventure to me, but you readers might feel it was. I walked up facing him, took his stiff dick by the shaft between my thumb and two fingers and moved so that the head of his cock was alongside mine as we stood close.

The two cocks looked like the same thickness in the shaft, but his head was larger than mine. Not so much by the length of the head, but it was wider, enough so that I feared my wife would feel the difference because of her tightness. That is why I would need to keep feeding her the wine.

The back of his head you see, or maybe I should say the bottom portion of it nearest his body, was quite pronounced. The difference between his shaft and the wider part of his head was like a sharp 90 degree turn, and I knew my wife would become aware of that ridge unless we somehow managed to slip it past her lips and then kept it inside. Removing it later would also be another danger point.

He was circumcised, and I am uncut. I didn't think that would be a problem, if my wife was ***** enough.

After comparing the two heads and discussing my fear about his being wider and the way that ridge could be a danger point, it was time to compare the length. Again, he had me beat by just a little. Here is where a hint of homosexual activity might have occurred. I was taking this opportunity to 'size' him, but as I moved forward he reached out and grabbed my cock between thumb and forefinger and pressed down so that it was straight out like his.

Now we were in the position of holding each other’s cock. As we pressed our cocks forward against the other man's skin under the pubic hair, his stiff prick was pushing into my mound fairly hard, while mine barely touched his. So he was maybe half to three quarters of an inch longer. I told him that I figured the length my wife would not notice if he didn't bang against her, but I was worried about that head.

His dick was dripping pre-cum, and so was mine, but my mind was on tonight, and not now. I like to claim there was no homosexual activity, but I have to admit that after the comparing was finished I continued to stand against him and hold onto his cock while I expressed my worries about that ridge and the way it would pull on my wife's tight lips. Yes, and he kept holding onto my cock and pushing it down at the same time.

Nothing else happened, despite the fact that two stiff pricks were up against each other. We had compared dicks in order to see if my plan might work, and that was it. This adventure I was plotting was living dangerously for sure.

Finally around 5, my wife came back to the motel, (I almost wrote she came 'home') kissed me and then changed into her white bathing suit, which was one-piece full figure but concealed little. I, of course, sat in a lounge chair and watched her change, going from her casual business attire down to naked as the bra and panties came off, revealing the red lines they left on her skin.

At that point, no one, nothing, could look more appealing sexually than she was. This tall gorgeous blond and her fantastically stacked body, complete with red lines saying, 'here they are, and here's the rest of it!'

As she squeezed and squirmed her body into her form-fitting one-piece bathing suit, my cock was rigid and she saw the bulge under my swimming trunks.

"Want to use that on me?" (That's my girl).

"Later tonight, baby. I'll give you a rubdown first."

Let me take a moment here to go into the future a little and tell you more about that particular bathing suit. There is a thermal heated swimming pool in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. I don’t know about now but when we lived in the area they would keep the pool open until about an hour past New Years.

So my wife removed the inner liner from that white one-piece bathing suit and wore it to the pool! When she got the suit wet it was totally see through. The air was way below freezing and the water was around 104 degrees so steam was rolling off the water constantly.

The steam kept her pretty much concealed most of the time and she was usually down in the water up to her chest, but every once in a while she would stand up or sit on the edge, and if a little gust of wind happened to blow through at that time, the men around us would stare in dis-belief!

There was drinking allowed and they probably weren’t sure of what they were seeing, but it was a real turn on for my wife and I.

So back to that other pool in Houston. We started lounging by the pool. The temperature was still in the high eighties even after five in the evening. I kept feeding the wine to her, and by eight or so, she was fairly soused.

My buddy had returned by then, joined us at the pool, and we talked with him for a while. I gave him a wink, and in maybe thirty minutes he was to go out, sit in his car behind his room three units down, and watch for me to come out and give him a signal.

"Have some more wine, baby."

My wife and I went into the motel, and after she had done her business in the bathroom, she laid down on the bed flat on her back, and naked. I had told her I wanted to give her a rubdown, and she loves rubdowns. I almost always start with her lying on her back. Once I have done her front and those lovely tits, etc., I turn her over and do her back and arms.

After getting the upper body out of the way, (yes, by then I am thinking of sex) I like to skip past her ass and go down and do one leg starting at the ankle and going up to her inner thigh. Then I go to her other ankle, working my way up to another inner thigh.

Now everything has had lotion applied except for the best parts, her lovely rounded ass with the little diamond-shaped and pink-colored crescent around her anus, and that, oh shit I am getting excited writing this, that lovely pussy slightly covered in natural blond hair. Of course as I apply that lotion to the good parts, she always has her legs opened quite wide.

All this talk is not intended to take away from the front half of her body. I do her front of course, and those lovely tits that even to this day do not fall down when she is on her back. But I like finishing her up on her stomach because her ass looks so good combined with seeing that pussy in the middle.

I have spent literally hours rubbing lotion on her in the area of her ass and using my fingers to open her up and look inside. She likes it too, and if the hour is late she might actually doze a little while I amuse myself playing with and studying the various ways I can get her pussy lips to move.

Why so much emphasis about my wife's back half? My plan for tonight had to have my wife on her stomach as you shall soon see.

Now naked and with the clock ticking, I gave her a rubdown on the front, paying special attention to tits that needed touching. My dick, of course, was erect the entire time in anticipation of the adventure to come, but I did not put it to use.

Then, giving my wife another sip of wine, I had her turn over, but all the while she was fighting sleep in anticipation of my fucking her. She had consumed quite a bit of white wine, and was probably in la la land. Once she was on her stomach I allowed her to fall asleep. Now it was time to execute.

I quietly went to the back door, and without having any pants on, I opened it. It was dark, and no reason for anyone to be back there unless they were driving in or out, so I did not put pants on. Sure enough, my buddy was seated in his car three doors down, with the driver side on my side. I stepped out with my hard dick showing and waved, and out he came. When he got to my door, I shushed him with my fingers over my mouth, and sneaked him into the room.

You should have been there to see his face when he saw my wife naked and flat on her stomach on the bed and with her legs spread out. Her long blond hair was flowing down to her shoulder blades, but I am not sure his eyes got that far up. Her ass is unbelievable in that position, but there was more to see.

I led him over to where he was standing directly behind her, and her pussy could clearly be seen. I had left both lamps beside the bed on of course, and one on the dresser behind us. Nothing was in the dark. I invited him to remove his pants by signaling, but he was too nervous so I figured that I had plenty of time to get him relaxed.

As planned, I proceeded to show him how to apply the lotion. I did one leg, her left, ankle to thigh, and poured out some lotion into his hand so that when he first touched her, his hand would feel like mine. Then I handed him the bottle and indicated, 'go for it'. He then took over, his hands shaking, and I watched with dripping dick as he proceeded to do her right leg, starting with the ankle and working up.

When he got almost to her ass, he looked at me nervously and I nodded and indicated for him to keep going. He then proceeded to do one ass cheek, kneading and caressing and smoothing the lotion all around. Then he moved around the bed and over to the other cheek, and worked his way down to where I had previously stopped doing her left leg. Her pussy and ass crack as yet, had not been touched.

I did a 'spread her cheeks' motion with my hands, and he followed directions accordingly. He poured some lotion into her ass crack and started spreading it around. As his slippery fingers passed repeatedly over her anus, it probably was feeling good to my wife, because she has told me she likes that.

I motioned with the tip of one of my fingers for him to slip a tip of one of his fingers into her ass. He was afraid to do that and shook his head vigorously. Then, perhaps, he reconsidered and put just the very tip of an index finger into her tightness.

I made a twisting motion, and he followed, twisting the tip of his finger back and forth into half circles in her ass, but not going deeper than just the tip. I nodded that was enough, and he slowly eased his fingertip out.

Then, slowly, he worked his way down, smoothly applying the excess lotion to first her pubic hair, and as I gave encouragement, pushing him actually, he finally started caressing and applying lotion to both sides of her pussy. Finally (and my wife always likes me doing this, so I felt safe in having him do it) he was tugging her lips opened with both hands and taking good long looks inside.

Rub lotion, spread lips, hold and take a long look, move lips around a little to change the viewing angle, look deeper inside as much as the little hole allows, and repeat, several times. That was the formula, and we followed it for several minutes.

All the while my wife was asleep, but every once in a while I would hear her make little sighing sounds. This again, did not worry me, because that was normal.

It was time to go further, and I again signaled for him to remove his pants, but he shook his head nervously, still afraid that my wife might wake up and turn over. After all that cock holding, comparing and discussion about somehow wedging that cock head of his inside her, now he was chickening out?

So I proceeded to put my 45 minute erection to good use. I had already informed him that I would go first in order to get her stretched out a little. I tugged on her hips, on each side of her ass cheeks, and my wife rose right up! Again, this was normal for us because she knew that I always ended up fucking her doggy if I ended up applying lotion to her back instead of the front.

But I think it scared my buddy, or maybe he thought my wife and I were both playing a game with him because she gone onto her knees and popped her curvy ass right up into the air when I had tugged on her. Far as I knew, my wife had no knowledge of his presence in the room.

As he stood beside me he watched as I proceeded to work my stiff prick into my wife's oh-so-tight snatch. I was already 30 seconds away from coming, but I planned to hold back. Goodness knows my wife was already slippery from all that excess lotion, and she was probably aroused, so the last thing she needed was to have a load of my cum already in her when he went in.

One of my big fantasies was seeing my new friend enjoy my wife's incredible tightness and he entered. It was bad enough that I had to slick her up and open her a little, but there was no other way.

She was super slippery of course, but I still made a production out of entering her because of her tightness. I did it slowly, inserting only the head as he watched her lips stretch around me, then pulling my cock back until I had almost came completely out, but not quite all the way. Now he could see how her pussy held onto my cock, not wanting to let go. Unsaid, was the obvious: If I'm stretching her lips out like that with my dick head, just think what yours will do.

I had another reason not to pull my dick out, because constant shoving in and pulling out might pump air into her pussy, and that could cause discomfort if done too often. (Remember that guys when you are doing the doggy).

So I stayed inside and worked my way slowly into her until I was finally buried. All the while my wife was asleep, I think. This was the first time I had gotten her high and fucked her in this manner. Everything else seemed normal, so I had no reason to fear she might be aware of another man's presence.

Again I invited him to remove his pants. Again, he shook his head. Finally, almost irritated at this point, I reached out with one hand and unzipped his pants. He finally realized I was serious and started pulling his pants off. In seconds he was naked from the waist down, and I removed my right hand from my wife's ass and placed his hand in its place. Then I slowly pulled out and guided him forward.

This was the moment. Could we get that thicker head into my wife's snugness without her being aware? Once he was inside and in her present condition she would probably not be able to tell any difference as long as he did not ram it into her and maybe have her feel a deeper probing than she was used to.

I was barely breathing, nor was he as he placed his head against where her hole should be since she had closed up tight, and slowly began easing into her.

Oh fuck how that looked as his shiny head slowly eased into her and stretching her lips wide, wider, and she gasped! My heart leaped in fear that she would raise her head and look around. But nothing happened.

My wife had felt his thicker head penetrate, had gasped, but continued to just lie there with her lovely tits mashed into the mattress. It had been a little gasp, and maybe she would have done the same thing if I had been re-entering her, but I can't be sure.

Oh how I wanted to see him fuck her with just the head and using that ridge, going back and forth, in and almost out as he worked her tight lips, and see if she might begin moaning in ecstasy. But of course we couldn't do that.

Again I signaled with my fingers over my lips for him to remain silent. If he came, I did not want him making some loud groaning noise. His head was in, and he had another five inches or so to go. All was fine as he went deeper, and my wife did not seem to notice when he finally had pressed up against her a couple of times as he buried his cock.

I saw a chance for him to feel her breasts and made a motioning sign for him to run his hands under her chest. He took advantage immediately and bending over her ass as he kept himself buried, he slowly slid his hands between her body and the bed sheet.

Now he could get a nice feel of those tits, which totally filled his hands. He told me later that her nipples were very firm between his fingers. He fondled and he pumped for over two minutes before releasing her breasts and straightening up again.

Holding himself still for a second, he seemed to be fascinated as to how her waist looked so small from this angle and he slowly ran his fingers along each side of her rib cage and then brought them back until his hands were lodged on the cheeks of her ass. Holding his hands on the sides of her lovely ass he started fucking. I mouthed the words 'no hurry,' and, 'take your time,' but he was scared and would do a rather poor job of holding back.

My heart pounding, I stood beside him and stared down at my wife's pussy as his cock tugged her lips almost inside out each time he pulled back as far as his head and that ridge would hold onto her. Then he would ease all the way in, penetrating deeper than I could go. Three minutes it lasted, maybe a little more.

I had just begun to think of reaching behind him and slowly slipping a tip of a finger into his ass so that I could feel how many contractions he would have into her when he came, but I was too late.

I saw him stiffen his body and shove deeper into her as he began shooting his load. I had told him in advance not to bang away at her when he started coming, and he was a good boy in following my instructions to the letter.

There wasn’t time now to feel his anus with a finger so I placed my right hand gently onto his left cheek and ‘guided’ his hips back and forth as he continued to come.

His body trembling slightly, he continued to pump slowly while his cock throbbed. His orgasm seemed to last a long time, and when he was finished, he almost fell over onto her. 'Keep pumping and drain your load,' I motioned to him with both hands and lips. He pumped, but I could see that his strength was gone.

His load now having been released, it was time for him to get out and get away. Again I motioned with my fingers over my mouth for quiet, but that probably did not help because when he slowly pulled his pecker backwards, her lips grabbed hold of that knob and came way back as he pulled back. This was that other moment I had worried about, his exit.

He pulled slowly, and as he came out her pussy made a popping sound!

My heart jumped into my throat, and his did too. Oh oh! Did she feel that? As slippery as my wife was from all that lotion and cum, no way would she have done that with my cock, but he had that head. We stood quietly, barely breathing while we stared down at her hole, which had tightened up again.

After several seconds it seemed safe and my function now was to re-enter my wife so that when I finished fucking, I could make conversation with her if needed. He waited long enough for me to hold my shaft and squeeze the blood forward in an attempt to make my head a little thicker and insert myself before he quietly slipped out the back door.

My cock was swimming around in another man’s cum! It even seemed like I could feel his body heat all around my cock, massaging and bathing it, but of course that was in my imagination. I didn't waste any time blasting my load. I had waited too long, and the buildup was not to be believed. I waited a little while before pulling out. My wife, had the loads from two men in her and despite that, her tightness was still holding onto my cock.

When I slipped out, and without that very erotic popping sound, my wife automatically plopped down onto her stomach. She had not lain down like that the first time, when my friend had popped out, and I wondered.

I waited to see if my wife would say anything or roll over, and when she didn't, I gave her ass a couple of nice loving caresses before slipping a sheet over her. Surprisingly, my wife did not get up to go to the bathroom like she always does after I have fucked her.

But she was *****, hopefully still soused to the gills, and all that cum in her would soon be running out onto the sheets. Tonight, she would be sleeping on the wet spot.

I waited perhaps ten minutes. Making sure she was soundly out, I got dressed and slipped out the back door. I knocked on his door, (we had not planned this part) and he opened immediately as if he had been expecting me.

Excitedly, we discussed all that had happened almost in dis-belief, and he kept raving about how nice her body was and how delicious her tight pussy had felt. He was pleased to hear that, as of right now his load and mine were still in her.

I expressed my frustration that he had not been able to see my wife lying on her back or get to feel her tits in that position, but that would have been too risky. Telling him I might be back but probably not, we said our permanent 'goodbyes' and I left his room and returned to mine.

My wife had not budged and I disrobed. I went into the bath and washed my dick, brushed my teeth, and crawled in beside her. She surprised me when she opened her eyes slightly and asked' 'Did you go somewhere?'

Not knowing if she had actually seen me go out or come in the back door, which she could not see from where her head was positioned at the head of the bed, I replied that I was just checking on the car because I thought I had heard a noise.

That might have been the end of it, but she rolled over onto her side so that she was facing me.

Then, taking my time with lots of kissing, I proceeded to fuck her, two loads of slippery cum and all. I know, I know, I should have said 'I proceeded to make love to her.' But I had worked up a sexual desire tonight that was not easily satisfied. Besides that, she seemed to be turned on now and craving some loving.

As I made love to my wife real romantic like, I started talking in her ear. She was awake now and listening, so I told her about how our 'older friend from the pool' had been looking at her body and had finally told me today how beautiful she was.

She hugged me tighter and said, 'He seems nice."

Encouraged, and with my mind working overtime while my ass was moving slowly, I started feeling her out, reminding her of that time when we had sort of had a threesome with that guy in Santa Barbara but his dick had turned out to be so small. She had never commented to me in any detail about his small dick so I didn't know if she had been wishing he had more.

Like I have stated, she was very tight, even for him. Then my wife made a comment I had not heard before.

"I almost came with him, but he didn't last long enough."

"Oh…really? I didn’t know you were that close with him. Want to try again?"

(Pause) "How do you mean?"

"I, (pumping slowly) "happen to know that our baseball friend would like very much to have a chance to fu… be with you, and to be honest, I think I would like to see him, well, like to see if you would enjoy it.'

She didn't hesitate when she replied, "You almost said ‘he wanted a chance to fuck me.’ Is that what he said?”

“Yes. I hate to say that because you might think he was being a lech or something. He said it nice and said it was just a fantasy.”

“Do you think he would do that, with you watching? He’s older and seems kind of ‘square.’"

Bingo! I was being careful to keep pumping as I answered. "I don’t think that he is all that square. If you want, I could go down and knock on his door. This is our last night here and our only chance."

"Why don't you go get him, if he'll do it?"

Her coming right out with it was a big surprise. I had been fucking her gently but expertly, and doing a little kissing during all this conversation. Was that the reason? Had I aroused my wife to that point? Was it because she was still under the influence of wine? Or did she perhaps, know that our friend had already been in the room?

“Are you sure baby? I’ll do it if you want.”

“He doesn’t know our last name or where we live?”

“No,” I lied. I had not told my friend our last names but he did know what town we lived in.

“Well, go get him then. If he’s awake, that is.”

Of course I didn't finish by coming, and got off with my dick standing almost straight up. She seemed amused as she laid there and stared at my cock as I struggled to stuff it into my pants and zip up.

“Save my place,” I said jokingly as I headed out the back door.

“You can stand in line,” she said right back.

Not more than ten minutes later, after I had aroused him from bed and quickly gave him a rundown on the conversation with my wife, and under what circumstances (fucking) our new found friend was in our room and staring wonderingly down at my wife, who now still naked and lying on her back. All three lights were still burning, and she had not asked me to turn any of them off.

"Lovely, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is." His eyes this time were on my wife's upper body, going from her tits to her face and back again. Down there was her lovely lightly covered in blond hair snatch, but he had already been there, and her face and tits were until now and these circumstances, new to him. Then she opened her legs a little wider in invitation, and his eyes opened a little wider as well.

Does she know? Is it the alcohol, or perhaps she is sensing my excitement and desire, or what? In any case, my wife does not seem to be in need of or wanting any preliminaries. Whatever, I wanted to see her being fucked, and I especially now wanted my friend to be on and in my wife and enjoying her body to the fullest, and unrestricted in his movements.

I honestly can say that my desire to share my wife with him and to allow him to enjoy all her fine features was probably the strongest of all my desires, which also included my wife getting another chance to have a strange man, and this time not with a dinky dick, and also stronger than my desire to watch her being fucked.

His pleasure would be my pleasure. His excitement would be my excitement. I was wishing that he could have gone into her sort of dry and unopened, but it was too late for that.

Now he can feel her tits and look into her eyes, and kiss her, and all those perverted things while he works his cock back and forth in her pussy and shows her how his knob can add to the pleasure. I say perverted because she is married to someone else.

Now that I knew he was free to fuck my wife as he, and maybe she, pleased, I was worried that she might find that knob of his to be very pleasurable.

This time I did not need to tell or force him to drop those drawers. He stood right in front of my wife, not hiding himself as he unzipped, then allowed his baggy slacks to drop to the floor without touching them. He was wearing white boxers, and the hole in front was not buttoned since he had dressed hurriedly.

His prick was hanging out, mostly hard but still sort of pointing down, and my wife stared at it and never once took her eyes away from it until he had gotten the shorts off and had climbed onto the bed.

I thought I saw her gulp, and it was probably that head she was thinking of. At that point, I found myself wishing that he had an even more substantial cock with a thicker shaft to go along with the head, and accordingly, a still thicker head to keep things in proportion. But regardless, this was going to be quite a bit different than her last man had been.

"You can lie on her right." That placed him on her right so he could use his right hand on her, and as he lay down he placed his left arm under her head. I had been thinking that I might give some guidance like I had done with the last guy, but they were not waiting for any ‘guidance.’

They went at it. A kiss from almost the first second and I was surprised at how casually my wife allowed him to begin feeling up her body in the most intimate of places. It was perhaps only two minutes before she had half-turned towards him and was holding his cock.

I noticed that she almost immediately ran her fingers up to his head and was running them around his knob. At that point I began wondering...did she feel that thicker head when it went into her before, become aware, and is now confirming her suspicions?

They did more heavy kissing while his right hand explored every inch of body he could reach. My wife continued to face him and hold his cock. Her left leg was turned sideways with her knee up and foot flat on the bed, and it seemed that she was wishing she could open her legs even further if possible to allow him unlimited access to her snatch.

I knew all that cum was in there still, two loads, and I hoped that when he finally went in, that it would still be the major event I was fantasizing on.
It was.

"Oooooooh, mmmmpfff, oooooh!" Just like that he was on top of and inside my wife and she had made more noise upon his entry than I had expected! This was happening quickly, quicker than I wanted, but quick is what they both wanted it seemed. She had continued to hold onto his knob and pulling him on top of her, had guided him in.

This was it, her largest cock so far. My wife had sobered up some by now and was becoming more awake. I think our friend had just enough of a difference in his dick compared to mine that she could feel it and was enjoying her adventure with a new and only her third man.

Her legs came up, first just a little, and then as she felt him going deeper than I could go, her legs came up even higher and went around his buttocks.

"Mmmmm! Oooooh!" Her eyes were closed and her head was tossed back onto her pillow as she gripped him by one shoulder and one ass cheek. I noticed that his ass was riding high, like he was short stroking her. Quickly, I got down behind him and looked up between their legs. That was exactly what he was doing, using that head to charm her pussy
“Oooh does that ever feel good…Oh so very good!”

It was like he knew what my wife would want and was using it to tug her lips completely out as he came slightly out, and then dragging them back inside as he slipped in, but only as deep as full penetration of his head allowed.

The fact that he and I had made comparisons and discussed his thicker knob and how we had to somehow conceal it from her, had tipped him off that she might especially enjoy that particular part of his manhood.

I thought that since they both knew exactly how he was made and what she was wanting, I decided to bring it out into the open, and at the same time not interrupt their pleasure by joining in. I would talk, I decided, and nothing more. (Names not used here).

"That's it, keep fucking my wife with that knob at the opening for a little bit. Your cock is bigger than mine is there. Let her get a good feel of that knob on the end of your dick. Give her tight little lips a good working over."

He did, and my wife was letting him know how much she liked it.

"Ooooooh shit, that feels so good! Don't stop, don't.....stop."

She might have been excited, no not might, she was excited, but I think my wife had also had any inhibitions she might have had stripped away by the alcohol, because she was talking excitedly and without embarrassment.

That knob was doing a better job of opening and turning her lips inside out than mine does, and she was eating it up. Oh yes, speaking of eating, my wife did that too, and again, she seemed to be fascinated by that thicker than mine knob.

She sucked and nibbled, and all the while kept one palm wrapped around his balls, which for the most part were staying tight against his scrotum. No making him cum and swallowing though. She wanted to feel him inside her one last time, and said so.

She sucked him differently than she does me. Instead of just holding one hand around the shaft to hold his dick in place while she sucked like she does me, she was using that big knob of his to keep his cock in place in her mouth while her other hand held his balls.

She did tell me later that his dick, other than his knob, was not as much fun to play with compared to mine in her hand because he had no foreskin, but he felt pretty good when he was using it on her.

"Ooh honey, he knows how to fuck me, just like you do." Yep, she had sobered up some, but there was still a lot of liquor in her.

I grabbed hold of one of her hands and held it. "Does he feel better?" I wanted her to say 'yes' and I wanted my new found friend to hear it.

(Pause while she humped and I waited) "Go on, you can be honest. Does his cock feel better than mine?"

"In some ways he does, when he uses that head on me." I think she was just being nice to me out of concern for my feelings.

"Talk to him. Tell him to work your lips with that knob because it feels so good.”

“Honey, he already knows.”

“Tell him anyhow.”

Wide-eyed, she looked up into his face. “Use it on my lips, just the lips for a little while.”

She came! And there was no mistaking it based on how much noise she made. But she had only made noise, moaning and groaning noises.

“Be sure to talk and tell him how good it feels next time you come. If it’s better than with me, say so."

"Ooh honey, I will, I will!"

Our friend, of course, managed to last a long time because he had already dropped a load previously. I enjoyed watching my wife on her back with her legs as high as she could get them while she humped upwards at a man with white hair, a slim body and a nice ass.

For a while, he could only just lie on her and hang on. I think at one point or two my wife became quite aroused, and she climaxed at least three times with him while using his dick only and not placing her hand on her clitoris like she sometimes does with me.

This time she talked to him during her orgasms. Want to know what she was saying this time, those times as she was coming?

"Ooooh shit. Oh fuck. I'm coming, you bastard. You're making me come like my husband can't do. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I think my wife finally had gotten the idea that this adventure was for him as well as for her, because she began telling him how much more she was enjoying him over me. I didn’t mind a bit, although I was wondering how much she really meant it.

I do have to admit that he was pretty good at fucking my wife, probably as well as me. I'd hate to say 'better,' but he knew just how to use and move that cock he is blessed with, and at strategic times his tongue was in her mouth. His ass looked pretty nice too as he moved it skillfully up and down and all around over her.

I know that my wife would have loved being able to see that ass in motion. He used his eyes to good advantage too, looking into her eyes and showing my wife with his expressions that she meant more to him than just some good fucking.

I had begun noticing that about him because first I saw that my wife was acting that way towards him. She was looking into his eyes constantly and hungrily greeting his tongue with hers. Her hips matched his stroke for stroke, and her hands were constantly gripping either both cheeks of his ass, or she was using her arms to pull him down by the neck so they could kiss.

Whenever his ass rose higher into the air and he would begin using the short head only stroke on her, she would go wild. My fucking wife was fucking like I never knew her to be capable of.

"Mmmmmmmh Uuuuuuuh. I love that! Keep doing it, just like thaaaaaaaaaaaaat!"

I waited until he had stopped head fucking my wife and gone deep inside her again before I asked her, "It looks like his dick is a little longer than mine too. Can you feel it?"

"Oooh yes honey. I noticed that when he first dropped his pants, that it looked to be a little longer. And sometimes when he is deep inside me, I can feel a new place inside that you can't touch."

"Does it feel better?"

"No, just different. Maybe better than you but in a different way. It's mostly a constant reminder that I have a strange cock in me, no matter which end he is using."

Our friend was still fucking, but looking at both of us with an amused look. Her head was right under him, and my head was just 12 inches off his left side.

"You don't mind my wife and I discussing your cock, do you?"

"Not at all,” he grinned. “I'm enjoying every minute."

For many reasons I was glad that we lived hundreds of miles away and would never see him again. For all I knew, since his home was not in San Antonio because he was staying at the motel, he might have lived close to us.

One time is nice, but to allow him to repeat this again with my wife? He might have been older and with white hair, but he was masculine and quite nice looking. No way would I allow them to be fucking again. I wouldn't dare.

Kissing? Oh, they did that maybe a couple dozen times, but fucking was what they were about, and they did a lot of that considering how late it was, my wife's condition after having been up since six that morning, and her getting *****.

“It’s time. When you come in me, I want you to be way up inside. Fill me with your cum as deep as you can.
"
And then she gave him a passionate kiss. Finally he was able to answer when she released his head.

“You got it baby.” He only took maybe 20 seconds after she had made her request to begin filing her deep with his seed, and she strangely enough, giggled as she felt a strange cock throbbing into her.

They kissed again, a long one as he softened and pumped, draining himself. And again, as he pulled out, we heard that pussy pop, just like before. My wife was a trooper, fulfilling all my fantasies of seeing and hearing her being fucked, something that had not quite been fulfilled with that smaller guy, and she made it a point to take care of me in front of him instead of waiting until he had gone.

As I entered her, if my dick didn't feel as exciting to her, she didn't let on by her expression, but she didn't make that loud gasping and moaning sound.

But in front of him I made her talk about it, how I felt after having had our friend. "My cock doesn't feel as good as his, does it? But you're still going to come with me, aren't you? Go on, say it. Tell him how I don't feel as good as he does."

Smiling, she looked directly into his eyes, reached out to hold his hand, and spoke excitedly. "My husband's fucking me the best he can, but it doesn't match what you can do for me, and when he shoots his load, you get to fuck me again!"

Well, I hadn't expected that, her wanting to fuck him again. I had thought that this act between her and I was the finale, and that is why I had told her to talk to him about it.

“Bring it here,” I said to him. When he walked on his knees up to where our heads were, I motioned for his cock to enter her mouth. As she sucked and ran her tongue all around that fat knob, I took my time fucking her.

He didn't mind waiting, because when I rolled off with a satisfied cock, she pulled him over. Three times, three loads had been deposited in her, but that tightness persisted and she moaned once again when he went in.

I hadn't realized it till then, but before I had told him to bring his cock up to her mouth, my wife had moved that hand down and had been playing with his dick while I was fucking her.

Strangely he told me later, she had been holding her fingers around the edge of the ridge of his knob and using it as a handle while she was tugging his dick out, stretching it in length in the process. I think she really liked feeling the way the bottom part of the head of his dick stuck out so much wider than mine.

Now he was in her again. For fun I had been telling her to tell him how much better his cock was feeling over mine, and all the while when I was fucking her she had been tugging on that thick head of his. I was thinking she is just saying this to please both him and me, and apparently, she was telling the truth!

When my still horny wife pulled him on top of her by tugging on his knob, he was ready, oh so very ready. Again I heard my wife gasp as a new and strange cock entered her, while with my cock she had been quiet that last time I had entered her.

I was fascinated now, and for the first time I took notice of how shiny my wife’s body had become from sweat. Then my wife shocked me with her next statement, and she said it to him and on her own.

"See how it feels, the fit between us? Even with my pussy full of my husband's cum it still feels good, doesn't it? Your cock is perfect for me, just fucking perfect!"

"No baby. It's your pussy. Your pussy was built just for my cock."

He was lying his body more heavily onto her now, close enough that they were nipple to nipple. Kissing more than they had before, it took a while this last time, and she only came once to his once, but that last orgasm was simultaneous and intense, and ended with a nice long kiss. I kept silent and allowed them this, a tender moment between them, one last time.

This time my wife got up and went to the toilet. I wondered if she…and sure enough she left the door open and allowed him to hear the cum squirting out. When she rose after wiping and came to the door of the bathroom, he greeted her with a standing kiss, their first, and I am sure she enjoyed receiving a passionate kiss with a man so much taller for a change.

This time he was able to enjoy fondling her breasts while standing and getting to know the true size she is. She seemed to stagger a little after the kiss and he helped her onto the bed. Again they kissed, once while sitting and again after he laid her onto her back.

He was still naked and hard and I figured that he might climb on one last time, but her eyes closed immediately and stayed closed after they broke the kiss.

My wife was still flat on her back and asleep before he left the room, and I watched as he tugged a sheet over her and covered her body up to the nipples. One last act of caring kindness from a man whom had just had a fantasy come true.

I walked with him back to his room, and we discussed the details. He wanted to know if my wife had known he had been in the room before, and I told him I honestly did not know. He of course asked me if my wife had been making it up about how good his dick felt to her, and I told him honestly that I thought she was speaking the truth.

It was then, on the spur of the moment, that I asked him if I could put my mouth over the head of his dick, just for a minute so I could sense what my wife had been feeling.

Yes readers, a homosexual moment, but only to see what my wife had been feeling. He was already most of the way up, amazingly, when the dick came out of the pants.

I only had my mouth on him for maybe 30 seconds, just long enough to feel him become hard as a rock while I ran my tongue all around and also long enough to close my lips sort of tight and pull out to see how that ridge on the bottom of his head would hang on.

To sense what my wife had been doing, I held one hand under his balls. Interesting is the best I can say, and I can understand why my wife found his dick to be so exciting when she was sucking on it.

That knob sort of fitted inside my mouth and between my teeth perfectly and stayed there without wanting to slip out. That was why my wife had not held onto his shaft with her hand while sucking him like she does me.

"Do you want to feel it cumming in your mouth?"

I kind of wanted to see how it would feel to have a cock cumming in my mouth, but taste the juice? No way.

"No, that's O.K. I have to get back."

One thing I would have enjoyed trying though I’m not gay. I would have loved to fuck that nicely shaped ass of his after having seen it moving around on top of my wife.

My wife didn't mind my leaving briefly, because she wanted to know what he had to say. I filled her in, but not about those last minutes.

After some cuddling and conversation, around one, we slept, and my wife still had to rise at six and go off to that class for graduation. Then upon returning, there was no chance for her to rest because we had to check out. She slept in the car as I drove the six hundred miles home.

To this day I still don't know if she knew. That first time, was my wife aware of being felt up and fucked by another man? Did she so readily consent to having him come into the room because she knew he had already been there and wanted to experience him in greater detail? She certainly agreed to try him once I brought it up, and without any hesitation.

And of course that final question, that detail. The way she had instantly responded to his caresses when he had first laid beside her always makes me wonder.

That was supposed to be a first contact, and she had acted like they already knew each other. I will never know if my wife actually knew, because there is no way I could ask without making her suspicious if she didn't know. My fantasy fulfilled, and maybe hers too. Doggy-Mystery-Man.jpg

Last edited: