• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

did she slurp his cock?

• Thread starterchokemygirl
  • Start date

chokemygirl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2011
so there is this guy who is very very cocky around my girlfriend and often brags about how massive his cock is. he is very inappropriate with her and crosses the line daily. he is supposedly my friend but i believe he is going behind my back. i found this picture and he said that its his favorite picture ever mainly for what had happened just before it was taken... i'm pretty sure her mouth is full of something.. opinions? i'm posting another picture of her along with it just for fun. he also enjoys telling me how much she looks like a "cheap cocksucker" but i don't see it... any thoughts? the picture of him and her is the main one i'm talking about though.

Attachments

• bandk.jpg
    bandk.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,126
  • blonde.jpg
    blonde.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 639
  • kk.jpg
    kk.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1,245
  • knees.jpg
    knees.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,110
look deeply into her eyes and you see a naughty wild cockslurper, thats all im saying, the eyes are truly the mirror to anyones soul

You really think so? It might just be the cuck in me that doesn't see it. I'm not very used to handling cockslurpers with the tiny package I sport.

dont matter ones sexual disposition in spotting a cocksucking tigress eyes, ok maybe someone newtered cant tell haha, but trust me, its kinda "threshold" to cross when learning whos a spermlover and not, your gf deff loves sucking, most likely this guy on the pic,
he has "released" the slut in her, i cant swear to god on this obviously, im not jesus lol, but i am totally convinced of it :p

slurptastic

No doubt about it!!! ... why does he look so surprised, who took the pic?

I'm not too sure on who took it. If I'm not mistaken it was her, him, and two of his friends on a small road trio that I was left out from. I greatly appreciate the feedbackif anyone would care to chat more or wants more photos you can private message me. I plan on looking more into this situation today after work.

My guess would be she had just brought her head up from his lap where he gave your precious little flower a mouthful of cum. But look at it this way, that's probably one of the most innocent places on her he has cum without you knowing. Sorry to share the truth with you.

LilDawn said:
My guess would be she had just brought her head up from his lap where he gave your precious little flower a mouthful of cum. But look at it this way, that's probably one of the most innocent places on her he has cum without you knowing. Sorry to share the truth with you.

She's right man....i hope u wont be shocked and upset when u find out that your girl was spreading her legs for lots of other men

Well I wouldn't say a lot of other men yet, but she definetly has been under your friend a time or two that's a huge guarentee.

Once a ***** always a *****....they cant change their addiction for cock

Wow. I never expected this many comments. I'm not sure about how much of a slut she is but I certainly am happy and open to listen to any opinions. I trust you with more experienc to know more and be able to spot more than a little boy like me. I do k ow she is quite a dick milker. I've had multiple calls and voicemails from random men thanking me for having such a great cocksucking girlfriend.

"I've had multiple calls and voicemails from random men thanking me for having such a great cocksucking girlfriend. " umm you omitted to mention that before haha

Well yes I did refrain from mentioning that. But if you notice my screen name you'll know I have a particular fondness to see her as a cocksucker. I just recently found that photo and wished to share it and hear others opinions. And to those of you who private messaged me I will respond shortly after I leave work. I just don't have the pictures or time at work to get into much conversation. And to the man who asked for her number I'll be giving you a call to talk details.

chokemygirl said:
Wow. ... I do k ow she is quite a dick milker. I've had multiple calls and voicemails from random men thanking me for having such a great cocksucking girlfriend.

A message from 'one' is one thing ... calls and messages from 'many' sounds like she had them do it. Whether to humiliate you or what her motive or kink is I can't say ... but my guess is since she is not your wife this could be the beginning of the end ... sorry to say.

By your screen name sounds like this is what you want her to do anyway:confused:

We all would love to see more pics of your hott cocksucker.

LilDawn said:

Dawn ... sounds to me like you recognize that look and are familiar with it ... lol

Suckee, suckee... :cool:

Yea she got a mouth full

your gf definitely swallowed his load

I know a cocksucker when I see one and it looks like your girl is just about to swallow his load. Looks like you're dating a cumslut, too bad she doesn't want your cock. If she wants to be fed another load I'll give her a mouthful and send her back to you with cum on her breath.

Users who are viewing this thread