• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

did she slurp his cock?

• Thread starterchokemygirl
  • Start date
NCStorm said:
No doubt about it!!! ... why does he look so surprised, who took the pic?

Duh ... to answer my own question ... the reason he looked so surprised, and we all agree her mouth is still full, is if the pic was taken moments earlier I'll bet we would have seen her with her mouth open showing him she took the whole load without spilling a drop ... which is usually the goal of an accomplished cocksucker ... which it appears she is.

Attachments

• bandk.jpg
    bandk.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 236
  • bw cim 1.jpg
    bw cim 1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 279
Would love to see more pics of your little hotty !!!

Cum to think of it ... maybe you should challenge all of these guys that say she has sucked them off to prove it ... and then share the pics with us here ;)

You might have a brilliant idea NCStorm. Lol but when I get off work and get home I can post some more pics of her on here if you/y'all would care to see.

He looks like the guy that got his ass kicked in Superbad.

I think the question is not, "did he slurp his cock?", but, "Why haven't you got pictures of her slurping his cock?".

I hope u know she's still drinkin lots of cum.

Looks like two friends posing (goofily) for a picture. Nothing more.

Seems like many people want to create a fantasy situation come true but I'd bet any amount of money this was nothing but an innocent picture moment.

Island77 said:
Looks like two friends posing (goofily) for a picture. Nothing more.

Seems like many people want to create a fantasy situation come true but I'd bet any amount of money this was nothing but an innocent picture moment.

I am not saying this is one of those, but this site is just full of BS posts and made up shit ... just wishin ... the site should be renamed FantasyIsland.com ;)

NCStorm said:
I am not saying this is one of those, but this site is just full of BS posts and made up shit ... just wishin ... the site should be renamed FantasyIsland.com ;)
Not to mention a dude with those eyebrows ain't getting any girl like that!

Island77 said:
Not to mention a dude with those eyebrows ain't getting any girl like that!

Agreed ... LMAO

... well, unless he paid her ;)

NCStorm said:
... well, unless he paid her ;)

I have to admit ... I wood :D

Well, whether or not anything happened when that picture was taken, I know he has used her. And he may have paid her but with the cock he is rumored to have I'm sure she didn't simply for enjoyment. Bad eyebrows or not, a slut loves a big cock.

chokemygirl said:
Well, whether or not anything happened when that picture was taken, I know he has used her. And he may have paid her but with the cock he is rumored to have I'm sure she didn't simply for enjoyment. Bad eyebrows or not, a slut loves a big cock.

If you're gonna call her a slut you should back it up with picture proof ;) I'm sure I know a few other guys who wouldn't mind seeing either.

I don't think this situation is what it's made out to be.

(sorry, it's just my opinion).

well i haven't reached a point in which she will allow me to keep photos of her like that. i do however have some nudes from an ex that i got to that point with. this probably doesn't give me anymore credit and if you disagree with the post then i apologize and hopefully i can redeem myself with something more pleasing in the near future. until then though i must say i have nothing of my current girlfriend to satiate the rabid hunger to see a cumdumpster like my girlfriend in action.

I sincerely doubt she has a mouth full of cum in the photo, but she does have the look of a "cheap cocksucker." I've always found that the girls who don't quite fit the media's mold of perfection tend to be "easy" or at least extremely willing to please.

I actually find the both cuteness and potential for sluttiness make me even more attracted to these types of girls than other types. She has a bit of that sporty flavor mixed in, and therefore strikes me as the type to give sexual favors to the basketball team, in furtherance of school pride (Ole Miss?) and to attempt to bolster her self esteem.

This unassuming type is able to keep most people fooled, but I've dated enough girls like this to know differently

dude...you still dating her? Any updates?

OMG I think this girl is awesome, would love to have her slurp on my cock

Users who are viewing this thread