• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Did wife try BBC?

dirtbag2272

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 23, 2013
I worked on a little subtle pillow-talk a few weeks. She was telling a story about an instructor at her gym (who is black) and I was caressing her inner thighs while we were talking about him. I kept encouraging her to talk about him more. She seemed somewhat in to him.
I just learned that she quit that gym and moved to a new one closer to home. Just when I thought we were getting somewhere.
Maybe there was something going on?
How Do I find out?
Maybe now that she does not go there she will be willing to explore with him?
Suggestions?

Ask her straight up ... You seem open to it .. Tell her your feelings on the matter ...

I wouldn't get too excited by this, dirtbag.
My thinking is if there indeed was 'something' going on, her moving to a new gym shouldn't have any effect on that. They would find the time to be together as much as they wanted.
It's likely coincidental. If she keeps bringing him up in conversation, especially in bed, or if there are other signs of 'playing around' such as texting or increased time away from home, I'd be more suspicious.
If this was just a one-time thing that happened, I think you are 'wanting' too hard! :hump:

She was just testing the water to see how you would react. If you reacted favorably she would probably tell you she has already sucked his cock and balls and put her mouth over his ass and tongue fucked his asshole. Since you did not pass the test she will never tell you anymore, but rest assured she is getting the fucking of her life and not going to quit.

Users who are viewing this thread