• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Did you ever hide and watch your wife?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
Nazareth said:
Every time I think about someone, including me, hiding to watch a wife have sex, I always recall the Willets case in Florida from back in the 1990's
A brief refresher: She was a hot blond who claimed to be nymphomaniac, he was an ex- sheriff's deputy, a total cuckold, and was an ardent supporter of his wife's activities.
He would hide in a closet, watch, videotape some, and even took notes including performance.

I've never got to watch, hidden or otherwise. ☹️
I remember them. LOL. A brave cuckold. I salute him.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and cynful
My wife had 5 guys while we were married. I didn't get to watch her with the first. With the second guy, we started out as a 3 some, but when they decided they wanted to be alone, it just remained an open relationship for her and him, and I was stuck outside the bedroom. But at one point we lived where our bedroom window faced the back yard, so before they'd go to bed, I'd push one of the blinds up out of position, then when they went to bed, I'd sneak outback and watch through the window. What a Man he was.

While we lived there, her third fuck buddy came to visit. He was under the impression my wife was cheating on me, so before we went to bed, my wife announced since he had a bad back, he'd have our bed, and we'd take the spare bedroom. I again adjusted the blind, and went to the spare room. My wife showed him around our room. I suspect she was telling him she'd be in later, and then came to the spare room with me. After a few minutes, she left to go to him, and as she closed the door behind her, I snuck out to the back yard to watch. After watching him fuck my wife, I snuck back into the house to the spare bedroom, and waited for her return. And waited...and waited. Eventually she came back to the spare bedroom. Turns out, I missed a much bigger show, but I had the biggest and best cream pie.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, carlavibrato, cynful and 4 others
Yes. Watched her cheat on me. How i realized I was into being cucked

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
littlecucky said:
... With the second guy, we started out as a 3 some, but when they decided they wanted to be alone, it just remained an open relationship for her and him, and I was stuck outside the bedroom.
I've always loved the fantasy of being asked to leave a 3 way by my wife.
I'm sure some kind of excuse would be made ("I need some private time with him, you don't mind, do you?").
And, really, all you can do is accept it and move on. Once you're at that point, it's time cry while you jack off in an adjacent room listening to their sex sounds.

... Her third fuck buddy came to visit....she left to go to him, and as she closed the door behind her...

Again, this is sizzlin' hot!
It's like you can feel the sexual tension, and you have the feeling something may very well happen.
And the wife doesn't want to say anything about it, but it's also not like she is hiding the fact she is leaving your bed to go get in his.

Reactions: littlecucky
encasedforfun said:
Wow seems to be some demand to hear my wife's cheating audio. I'll get it posted in a day or two. She'd be pissed if she knew I was going to share it. She was pissed when I told her I recorded it. But, she's a fucking ***** slut that sleeps with her boss and this is what she deserves as far as I'm concerned.

I finally got around to posting this... Enjoy: Cheating ***** wife caught fucking boyfriend with audio recorder

A few years back i learned that my mature NJ church wife was cheating on me.

onc when I was out of town on business, her boyfriend took 2 clips of them fooling around in our living room and sent them to her by email. My wife is pretty much all pretty face, tits and ass, but very little brains. She still doesn’t realize that you have to delete your emails from your email trashcan in order to get rid of them. I found these clips in her email trashcan.

Although they are short and not the best quality, I jerk off to these clips constantly. I keep thinking that, within a few minutes after my wife wiggled her married catholic ass upstairs, she was bending over and spreading her ass cheeks in our bedroom for his cock and tongue.

i jerk off constantly thinking of her cheating and love to chat with guys and ****** her.

View attachment 48.mp4 View attachment 47.mp4

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Wifefuckernj
gbhl44 said:
A few years back i learned that my mature NJ church wife was cheating on me.

onc when I was out of town on business, her boyfriend took 2 clips of them fooling around in our living room and sent them to her by email. My wife is pretty much all pretty face, tits and ass, but very little brains. She still doesn’t realize that you have to delete your emails from your email trashcan in order to get rid of them. I found these clips in her email trashcan.

Although they are short and not the best quality, I jerk off to these clips constantly. I keep thinking that, within a few minutes after my wife wiggled her married catholic ass upstairs, she was bending over and spreading her ass cheeks in our bedroom for his cock and tongue.

i jerk off constantly thinking of her cheating and love to chat with guys and ****** her.

View attachment 48.mp4 View attachment 47.mp4
Nice! Did you ever consider replying to the email (either pretending to be your wife, or as yourself) and asking for more videos? Have you told her that you have them?

she has no clue that i have them or that i know she is cheating

• Love
gbhl44 said:
she has no clue that i have them or that i know she is cheating
Have you considered trying to get more? Either from the source (her boyfriend) or setting up cameras of your own and "going out of town" for the weekend? Any evidence she continues to cheat? Have you been checking her email regularly?

• Love
Reactions: toolman
i check her texts constantly. i set up hidden cams and have plenty of my wife and me. but since i retired, they no longer fuck at our house.

• Sad
Wow you certainly seem to know what you're doing. It is a shame you haven't caught anything on the cameras. Have you seen texts to indicate she's still doing it?

she stilll is fucking him after 3 years. she sees him after she goes to mass almost every sunday morning. his wife is a nurse who works weekends so he has the house to himself.

her texts and her GPS confirms

• Love
Reactions: Pumpnspray and toolman
gbhl44 said:
she stilll is fucking him after 3 years. she sees him after she goes to mass almost every sunday morning. his wife is a nurse who works weekends so he has the house to himself.

her texts and her GPS confirms
Wow. Quite exciting. What do you typically do while she is fucking him? I assume you're well aware that she is doing it - what type of excuse does she come up with? Have you thought about inventing reasons for you to be out of the house to try to lure them over for your cameras?

• Love
mywifecheats said:
Oh fuck that's hot. Love that others were asking if the baby was his......and, well, was it?
No the baby is definitely mine but apparently her friends and co-workers don't believe her. Somewhat recently a couple that worked with her moved back in town. We used to hang out with them regularly until they moved for work. Now that they're back I reached out to him to reconnect, hoping to hang out again soon. Long story short, his wife has a grudge against my wife and refuses to associate. He isn't supposed to speak with her either, but he has been side messaging her about wanting to hang out (just the two of them). My wife claims she never did anything with him. If she is to be believed, the issue is just that he seems to have a crush on her and his wife knows + they are both aware that my wife was fucking her other co-worker. So she doesn't want her husband around my wife.

We were all pretty good friends. Hung out somewhat regularly, and even went on a weekend vacation together. Now I know that some, or all, of that time they both knew my wife was fucking other men behind my back.

mywifecheats said:
Fuck is that hot. When my wife was working as a nurse she apparently had quite a rep at the hospital. I had no idea, and no one ever said a word to me. All her friends knew about her cheating and they were cheating as well, covering for each other. You hoping this guy is going to fuck your wife again?
Yes. I thoroughly enjoyed what I got ******* to. We actually had him over to the house once and it was one of the hottest and most exciting things my wife and I have ever done sexually. However the issue was with her unwillingness to be open about it. I told her how aroused I was by it but she insisted on keeping it as secret as possible. Using alternate email accounts, lying about where she was going, not sharing anything. Maybe the sneaking was part of the thrill for her, but it ruined it for me. Combine that with all the confusion and conflicting emotions I was experiencing and it just didn't work out that great. I think there is a path forward but it needs to involve some compromise and understanding from all sides.

encasedforfun said:
Wow. Quite exciting. What do you typically do while she is fucking him? I assume you're well aware that she is doing it - what type of excuse does she come up with? Have you thought about inventing reasons for you to be out of the house to try to lure them over for your cameras?
when i know that they are together, i jerk off and watch vids i have taken of her and me, imagining that i am watching her BF fuck her.

she is very involved with the parish so she tells me that she stays after mass to help out with the other masses and other stuff at that parish.

• Love
I have peeked a few times from outside the room when the door has been left ajar on purpose - not quite the same thing but an amazing experience all the same

• Love
Reactions: ShesBenCheetin and toolman
mywifecheats said:
Fuck is that hot. When my wife was working as a nurse she apparently had quite a rep at the hospital. I had no idea, and no one ever said a word to me. All her friends knew about her cheating and they were cheating as well, covering for each other. You hoping this guy is going to fuck your wife again?
Actually I'm fairly certain I have a secret recording of her telling HIM that all her friends keep asking if the baby is his. I will have to see if I can dig it up and post it.

Reactions: toolman and mywifecheats
susanscuckold said:
I have peeked a few times from outside the room when the door has been left ajar on purpose - not quite the same thing but an amazing experience all the same
Ohh! that is totally hot. I hope you had your cock out and getting off while watching and listening to them. That would be my version of heaven.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Cuckedboipussy
It's impossible not to have your cock in your hand at that point!

• Love
Reactions: ShesBenCheetin, toolman and Cuckedboipussy

Users who are viewing this thread