• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Did you Fuck Her?

• Thread startermichaelamichael
  • Start date

michaelamichael

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 5, 2008
My wife was at a training seminar in S.C for two weeks last summer from 6/3 - 6/17 2007. She stayed at the whitman hotel in columbia sc. . I think she fucked a black man while she was there because when she came home she had sucker bites on her tits. She mentioned in casual conversation that she had a conversation with a black man while she was there, but didn't have sex with anyone. Was it you:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets see her picture.

Why do you think that she got pleasured? And what would you like to hear? Did she fuck friends or strangers before?

she had some marks on her breasts. spoke casually about a black man at the seminar. i need some evidence so i can talk her into doing it in front of me.

Why ??

I have seen this thread started on multiple forums. Why do you insist on asking ? If someone says " yeah I did " you wont believe them anyhow. Just ask her point blank. And make sure she knows your into it. Then and only then maybe you'll get a honest answer.