• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Different cuckold fantasy about my GF

• Thread startermisterx0112013
  • Start date

misterx0112013

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2013
I have this different kind of cuckold humiliation fantasy.

Background about my GF, shes 29 very cute looking. Has got a decent body on her but shes more on the conservative side, from her sexyish dress style to her ideas about sex. Doesn't like us fucking cause she always has guilt trips the morning after cause we aren't married or engaged. But shes not the stay at home gal either, she has to be out doing something on weekends or weekdays if she could manage it. Whether its coffee with her sisters at midnight at Mcdonalds or going out to a bar/club/music festival or lecture about music of fashion she'd go.

But here's where I love to imagine turn wild, I am trying to get her to be more like in her dressing style. Cause I love seeing other men eye her up and I jack off imagining her cuckolding me and making me her wimp BF, while she has a "mate" who she'd bang every other day and not feel guilty but more addicted to his cock and fucking.

My new humiliation fantasy is to see her ask me to join her at a club, since all her friends are busy. Unlike a normal night of clubbing with our friends, where I would pick her up and go together. I imagine she would ask me to meet her there. I park my car in the usual huge car lot near the club and walk in.

But here is where I get this nasty fantasy of her treating me like when we were friends, I want her to make it seem we are like 2 buds hanging out but this time she would crave other mens attention. Having to stand and watch and see her now chat back to guys who come up and hit on her, instead of politely knocking them back. Hear her tell them (over the music) telling them I am just a buddy.

Having to see her get hit on and flirt back, watch her walk off with the guy telling me shes going to go for a dance. And as I stand next to bar trying to spot her through the crowd. Only catching glimpes of them before the crowd gets back in the way. 1st seeing her dancing with him face to face, then losing sight of them. Only finding them a few mins later now, hes behind her and grinding. As they get hot and heavy grinding as they dance.
Only to lose them in the crowd again. Finally see them walking off the dance floor a little later, seeing him with his phone out, with her next to him. Clearly getting her number as they chat and see them part ways.

Love to imagine the humiliation of walking with her back to her car as she mentions the fun night out. No mention of her new friend and how she had been grinding (maybe more) and getting her number as I walk her to car. Get a goodnight kiss like it was a normal night out to the movies no major responses from her and see her drive off. Knowing she just made a new "mate"

Would love to talk more about this on mic so if you are interested in her or this PM me. Going to go jack off to this now

Would be very hot if a couple of guys took you into a backroom and bitch-fucked your ass while your g/f was dancing (half out of her clothes)with guys out front.

Users who are viewing this thread