• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Different Levels of cuckoldry

• Thread startermacylay
  • Start date

macylay

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2007
Ok.. I'm seeing all kinds of different stories about cuckoldry. Just like the swinging lifestyle, there are many different levels that this can go to.

Just like for the swinging couples.. Either the wife is bi..and they are looking for single females.

Or.. the couple is looking for another couple for swap, etc.

Here is my take on cuckoldry:

Level 1) Husband gets denied pussy and the bull takes the wife out and fucks her. Or he videotapes while the bull fucks his wife.

Level 2) The husband is denied pussy.. the and gets involved during the sex by eating the creampie or sucking the bulls cock

Level 3) The cuck husband wears woman pantie, does all the chores, eats the creampie, sucks the bull, and is a true sissy.

We consider ourself the couple in the 1st level. Is anyone else like this here?

Macy and Brad

Reactions: fredanddaisy, MarkandJacqui and GaryCaste
macylay said:
Ok.. I'm seeing all kinds of different stories about cuckoldry. Just like the swinging lifestyle, there are many different levels that this can go to.

Just like for the swinging couples.. Either the wife is bi..and they are looking for single females.

Level 1) Husband gets denied pussy and the bull takes the wife out and fucks her. Or he videotapes while the bull fucks his wife.

Level 2) The husband is denied pussy.. the and gets involved during the sex by eating the creampie or sucking the bulls cock

Level 3) The cuck husband wears woman pantie, does all the chores, eats the creampie, sucks the bull, and is a true sissy.

Macy and Brad

What level is it that you don't want to be denied necessarily, but you still want to see your wife with another man? Not on a permanent basis, but every once in a while? Maybe sometimes double up, or have the secondary sex after she comes home from being with a guy?

Reactions: cuckkk, Matureplay, GaryCaste and 2 others
My wife and I

Enser decribes wife and I as hotwifeing, its controled dates, sometimes I watch, most times I wait at home for her, or sometimes when she is on trips all I get are the details first by phone then in email. She likes to flash in public, in no way am I ever not a part of it all or cut off sex, in fact when wife is home we have sex in some form everyday and on weekends often two or three times in the day. And when she does a date we might do it three or four times after she gets home. Its one time dates, except for a couple of exceptions we made and didn't really like the outcome of that so have no plans on any kind of bf or gf thing, she has done a few bi things, and actuly she loves eating pussy. Cuckolding by defintion is anytime a wife cheats on her husband, or has sex with a man not her husband, I personaly have a problem with cheating on either ones side, because a marrage should be about trust and that is huge villation of trust. In the orginal sense of the word it refered to a wife getting pg by someone other then her husband.

Hotwifeing. Gotcha. Well then, that sounds about where I want to be. I work overseas, and wish I could get her on webcam while shes messing around. Thanks for the info.

I think there are more types

I do not think we fit any of those types.

For one I practice safe sex with everyone but my man so cream pies are just not going to happen, not that there are not many ways for my man to taste my studs.

I do not withhold sex from him but I do totally control sex. He is not allowed to touch me in a sexual manor at all besides kissing and hugging/cuddling. He must ask for permission and/or request sex or masturbation. An example of this we maybe have a passionate kissing session but he knows better not to even attempt to touch my breast, ass or any other place that might be considered a to the next step thing unless I initiate it by placing his hand or mouth where I want it to go.

We have mutual agreed upon boundaries but within those boundaries I have absolute control on who, when and where I choose to have sex with period. This is actually what he likes most about this type of relationship.

We do not have one way of doing things. I can go out with someone and come back like I went out for a jog. I can also have elaborate preparations involving him before a meeting and come home afterwards and enjoy talking about it and physically engaging him and anywhere in between. I have had sex in front of him, we have actively talked about who and/or picked up men together or without the other man knowing. I will at times make him feel very sissified and we have and enjoyed having him help out with a bull but that is not a everyday attitude. In other words it is all good.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman and lnohhnvm
Sarah

Cheers:p okdeacon

Level 1 here, I would love to be present though, but denied that even.

Reactions: toolman
Level 3 and more.

macylay said:

Macy and Brad
Those are a few ways I guess. We don't fit into those though.
We have very little intercourse, and I have to wear a condom, but its not controlled. We have a ton of other sex though, oral, grinding, jerking and a few times a week. She needed to only have one man cumming in her, a mental thing for her.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and crt
Germans are quite accurate in their definitions. Here you find their classification, if you understand German - or is a master of Google translate: ;)

Dreierbeziehung

P.S.
We're still at that C1 level only. :(

• Love
Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
I guess then that my wife is a hotwife as she does not seek my approval when she chooses a man , she has my approval always but does not ask me

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and bonemeal
I'm not sure what level of cuckold I would be considered, other than willing! My wife never denied me anything, I didn't have to get castrated, I didn't have to serve her or him or dress up in women's clothing. I just enjoyed the fact that she was so sexual and was willing to act on it. She was fucking at least 2 different guys when we met. I married her 3 weeks later. Our first weekend as husband and wife was spent with the 2 guys she was fucking and I trying to keep up with her. It was sort of a given that we weren't the monogamous types. I knew after the first time I saw her fucking and sucking another guy, I was hooked on that! We both had numerous lover's, never any jealousy, fucked and sucked whomever we wanted. She was told by numerous doctors that she wasn't able to get pregnant so that wasn't an issue. Things aren't always as they seem. She got pregnant during one of my extended at home periods. We had been fucking each other all hours of the day and night, as often as I could get it up. Just enjoying life! She would get one of the guys from the ship to stay over whenever I had to be on the ship for duty. We were just very sure I was the one that knocked her up and it was a beautiful bouncing baby boy. We got things back to normal pretty quickly. I was going to be at sea for 8 weeks and my darling wife took our baby boy and went to visit her mom. While there, she went to her brother's graduation and attended some sort of alumni function. Of course she ran into many of the guys she fucked while growing up. Now a married lady with a child, didn't seem to make any difference. Long story short, she came back to me pregnant with another man's baby. We talked about it the night she got back, and nothing more was really ever said about it. I/we raised both of our sons equally and lovingly. We both had lover's all through our marriage, her way more than me, probably 250 or more than me. But I have enjoyed all of it on equal footing with my wife. As a cuckold, and as I have commented on other forums, I have taken my 2 boys and my wife's lovers' kids to play putt-putt, the movies, camping or the beach just so she could have company, as we always called it. I absolutely did and still do love to hear her many stories of things that I didn't get to be in on. One of my favorite stories was her going to the enlisted men's club and picking up and fucking 3 different sailors in 6 hours. Went to the club at 6, was fucking a guy by 7, back at the club by 8, fucking a different guy by 9, back at the club by 10, fucking a 3rd guy by 11. My kind of girl! I came home from shipboard duty at 7:30 the next morning to a really great story! So what level or kind of cuckold am I, other than willing??

• Love
Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
I am 3 / 4a or 4 c

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c, Custer Laststand and 2 others
cuckhubby48 said:
I am 3 / 4a or 4 c
Glad to hear about your situation.

Reactions: toolman and crt
Reactions: toolman
I'm a 2, 4a, beginning 4c (she didn't want me jacking all the time like i was).

Reactions: toolman, WhiteMarried and JeffCA
Agreed, many more nuances and combinations than the three levels described. Not sure what level is this but for us is:

Husband gets denied pussy (penis penetration) = Yes
Husband is allowed and expected to please the wife on demand using his mouth and hands only
The bull takes the wife out and fucks her = Yes
He videotapes/takes pictures while the bull fucks his wife = Yes
Does all the chores = no
The bull visits the couple at home and fucks the wife while the husband allowed/not allowed in the room = Yes
Husband is allowed to get involved during sex by licking the wife and sucking the bulls cock = Yes
Husband is allowed to get involved during sex by allowing the bull to fuck him if the wife asks = Yes
Husband wears woman panties and is a true feminized sissy = Yes
Husband is regularly milked and caged = Yes
The wife has a regular bull = Yes
The wife has more than one regular bulls = Yes
The husband is expected to submit and take care of the bull's sexual needs if the wife is not at home = Yes
The close friends and family know the couple's lifestyle = some do, some don't

Work in progress:

The bull moves in and lives with the couple as a family = soon it seems
The husband is castrated (orchy and scrotum removed) = not yet
The husband is permanently feminized and wears feminine clothing in public = not yet
The sissy and wife double date with two bulls in public = not yet

• Sad
Reactions: toolman, GaryCaste, duobusSummissiores and 2 others
nuki255 said:
Hotwifeing. Gotcha. Well then, that sounds about where I want to be. I work overseas, and wish I could get her on webcam while shes messing around. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: toolman and WhiteMarried
natasnaikul said:
Agreed, many more nuances and combinations than the three levels described. Not sure what level is this but for us is:

Husband gets denied pussy (penis penetration) = Yes
Husband is allowed and expected to please the wife on demand using his mouth and hands only
The bull takes the wife out and fucks her = Yes
He videotapes/takes pictures while the bull fucks his wife = Yes
Does all the chores = no
The bull visits the couple at home and fucks the wife while the husband allowed/not allowed in the room = Yes
Husband is allowed to get involved during sex by licking the wife and sucking the bulls cock = Yes
Husband is allowed to get involved during sex by allowing the bull to fuck him if the wife asks = Yes
Husband wears woman panties and is a true feminized sissy = Yes
Husband is regularly milked and caged = Yes
The wife has a regular bull = Yes
The wife has more than one regular bulls = Yes
The husband is expected to submit and take care of the bull's sexual needs if the wife is not at home = Yes
The close friends and family know the couple's lifestyle = some do, some don't

Work in progress:

The bull moves in and lives with the couple as a family = soon it seems
The husband is castrated (orchy and scrotum removed) = not yet
The husband is permanently feminized and wears feminine clothing in public = not yet
The sissy and wife double date with two bulls in public = not yet
I agree, plus by time any relation will start to develop,for us we are mix of 2 and 3

Reactions: toolman and crt