Different Levels of cuckoldry

• Thread startermacylay
  • Start date
sarah said:
I think there are more types

I do not think we fit any of those types.

For one I practice safe sex with everyone but my man so cream pies are just not going to happen, not that there are not many ways for my man to taste my studs.

I do not withhold sex from him but I do totally control sex. He is not allowed to touch me in a sexual manor at all besides kissing and hugging/cuddling. He must ask for permission and/or request sex or masturbation. An example of this we maybe have a passionate kissing session but he knows better not to even attempt to touch my breast, ass or any other place that might be considered a to the next step thing unless I initiate it by placing his hand or mouth where I want it to go.

We have mutual agreed upon boundaries but within those boundaries I have absolute control on who, when and where I choose to have sex with period. This is actually what he likes most about this type of relationship.

We do not have one way of doing things. I can go out with someone and come back like I went out for a jog. I can also have elaborate preparations involving him before a meeting and come home afterwards and enjoy talking about it and physically engaging him and anywhere in between. I have had sex in front of him, we have actively talked about who and/or picked up men together or without the other man knowing. I will at times make him feel very sissified and we have and enjoyed having him help out with a bull but that is not a everyday attitude. In other words it is all good.
this sounds extremely hot.

Reactions: toolman, WhiteMarried and GaryCaste
Thank you Inohhnvm for your contribution, this is such an interesting thread, and wonderful to read all comments and about your experiences.

I have to admit in honesty, my experience of cuckoldry is limited, but I know within me is a strong desire to follow this lifestyle having had desires and urges for many years.
To a few I’ve talked about it, including my now estranged separated wife, but the paths have never opened up.
For many years I practiced chastity in my last marriage that initially she loved, but her thrill in it soon wained. My urge and wish though continued and are still very strong.
Now having a new freedom want to explore this, talk about it openly, meet others, and yes, hopefully find a woman, couple, or people even that this lifestyle can be enjoyed with together!

It appears to me that yes, I can agree with the original statements from macylay, and Murphs broadens the list, that between them details the power exchange, this list we could add to at infinitum though as it really is about the individuals.
Thanks Murphs for talking about the Stag/Vixen angle, and within this thread a mention of Hot Wifes, that I would certainly say are in here, as they are practicing an empowerment of their sexuality.. I salute you!

To add I have also seen lately that for some the woman loves the man to appear as the strong partner, getting her studs/bulls. I'm sure for a number of women there will be a thrill in having her partner openly seek sexual partners for her, I find that thought really hot!
So many ways of the woman taking control and the cuck hubby/ boyfriend being denied to one degree another.

In my opinion what is most important is that there is openness, honesty and trust, even if understandings are present that have the Cuckoldress not have to report all of her activities.. I mean, I’d say most if not all couples don’t share their ever movement with heir partners, that would be exhausting, but also, it’s always good to have some level of mystery and intrigue!

For many years whilst married and still, I hanker to be the cuck, denied intimacies, but made to watch, know, having those cummy knickers tossed at me to be told to sniff, lick… A curling finger pointing me to the floor to look up to this beautiful assertive woman her wonderfully creamy pussy satiated after seeing her bulls!!
Seeing that sight, commanded to lick and feel against my lips and face, having me swim in an ocean of powerful angst and denial while admiring this woman’s fabulous empowered sexuality, utterly delicious!!

Having practiced chastity, I love the sensation tugging at me of angsty envy as I ache so badly, making the act of cunnilugus intimate to an incredible high degree.
There is an incredible thrill for me in both being denied for extended periods, but also as dbfldave has said, if my love returned her sexual drive still high, fucking her after her lovers is ohh my, that's a mind blowing thought!!

Ultimately though after reading through this thread and thinking of my experiences, I feel it is about the male in his love /affection for his partner, giving the woman the reigns so that she may fully enjoy her own sexuality on her terms.
So often men ‘direct’ intimate activities, and I confess even when I’ve tried to be non influencing I have been.

I know a few years ago I used to see posts from some men ‘sharing’ their wives, the women taking a submissive role the men finding their wives lovers. I didn’t get that, and didn’t see the men as cuckolds, merely having their women do their bidding.
I see now that this Stag/Vixen angle as described is certainly on the spectrum, sure some women do really get off on their hubbies finding their lovers!!

So see really then there is no real definitive line that I can see, it being about what works for both /all those within the power exchange in an open discussion bringing trust to experiment and explore, not really the acts themselves.
What ever level or acts enjoyed, the common factor is that for both/all there is the heady mix of feelings and emotions.

This is just my take, and am sure and hope others will continue to comment, just appreciate a place to talk openly, G

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman and WhiteMarried
For us the levels have evolved over the past ten-plus years. We began like many, my wife surprised and then willing to role play in bed with me, pretending I was "some other man", then coming forward with the names of men she fantasized about. When she finally found the right man and was ready to experiment (after she was certain it was what I really wanted), we considered ourselves a strictly "hotwife" couple. She had sex with her new guy from time to time and regularly with me. I wanted her to have the freedom to decide when and where, but we agreed she'd always let me know before or after. I wanted her to make the decisions, hoping it would instill more confidence and heighten the eroticism of enjoying her first hotwife lover as she wished. Sometimes I watched, and sometimes she had sex with him privately and told me the details in our own bed at night.

But we found the excitement to be like a drug. We wanted more - more frequency and more intensity. Her new guy was a natural Dom, and she found that played to her fantasies. He pushed us a bit during role play together and we welcomed it. Cuckold themes became more common, but only as roll play. He'd tie me and "own" her in front of me. She became his submissive when we visited him in his home, sometimes for a few days or a week. Playing a true cuckold became exciting to me, obeying his house rules that she'd sleep with him and only he could touch her. The submissiveness as a cuckold husband became intoxicating - watching him own her, fuck her, and finally give her to a few of his friends at his parties (with my wife's permission and approval). Thanks to him, it's been a journey we both love, but an evolution from what we considered ourselves when we started. I don't suck cock or eat cream pies, and probably never will, but the allure of him owning us as a couple from time to time is now an addiction we'd find difficult to abandon.. We don't know where our journey will end, but we've accepted that we're evolving from hotwifing to a certain level of cuckolding. Differentiating and defining the levels is difficult for us, as our needs and fantasies change with our moods. For us it's a gray area and thinking of it that way keeps the door open to new adventures.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, WhiteMarried, GaryCaste and 2 others
don_jetman said:
For us the levels have evolved over the past ten-plus years. We began like many, my wife surprised and then willing to role play in bed with me, pretending I was "some other man", then coming forward with the names of men she fantasized about. When she finally found the right man and was ready to experiment (after she was certain it was what I really wanted), we considered ourselves a strictly "hotwife" couple. She had sex with her new guy from time to time and regularly with me. I wanted her to have the freedom to decide when and where, but we agreed she'd always let me know before or after. I wanted her to make the decisions, hoping it would instill more confidence and heighten the eroticism of enjoying her first hotwife lover as she wished. Sometimes I watched, and sometimes she had sex with him privately and told me the details in our own bed at night.

But we found the excitement to be like a drug. We wanted more - more frequency and more intensity. Her new guy was a natural Dom, and she found that played to her fantasies. He pushed us a bit during role play together and we welcomed it. Cuckold themes became more common, but only as roll play. He'd tie me and "own" her in front of me. She became his submissive when we visited him in his home, sometimes for a few days or a week. Playing a true cuckold became exciting to me, obeying his house rules that she'd sleep with him and only he could touch her. The submissiveness as a cuckold husband became intoxicating - watching him own her, fuck her, and finally give her to a few of his friends at his parties (with my wife's permission and approval). Thanks to him, it's been a journey we both love, but an evolution from what we considered ourselves when we started. I don't suck cock or eat cream pies, and probably never will, but the allure of him owning us as a couple from time to time is now an addiction we'd find difficult to abandon.. We don't know where our journey will end, but we've accepted that we're evolving from hotwifing to a certain level of cuckolding. Differentiating and defining the levels is difficult for us, as our needs and fantasies change with our moods. For us it's a gray area and thinking of it that way keeps the door open to new adventures.
it sure sounds like it is working for you & wife. kudos to you, both. i hope you can share more.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and don_jetman
I've been writing accounts of our time with her Dom for years on another site. I need L's permission to post them here - we agreed long ago I'd let her know when I posted any of our stories. She just needs to know which stories and that we'll remain anonymous.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, WhiteMarried, natasnaikul and 1 other person
macylay said:
Ok.. I'm seeing all kinds of different stories about cuckoldry. Just like the swinging lifestyle, there are many different levels that this can go to.

Just like for the swinging couples.. Either the wife is bi..and they are looking for single females.

Or.. the couple is looking for another couple for swap, etc.

Here is my take on cuckoldry:

Level 1) Husband gets denied pussy and the bull takes the wife out and fucks her. Or he videotapes while the bull fucks his wife.

Level 2) The husband is denied pussy.. the and gets involved during the sex by eating the creampie or sucking the bulls cock

Level 3) The cuck husband wears woman pantie, does all the chores, eats the creampie, sucks the bull, and is a true sissy.

We consider ourself the couple in the 1st level. Is anyone else like this here?

Macy and Brad
I think this is quite accurate but also think it depends on different wives and bulls. I'm definitely category 1 at the moment and have been mostly but have been in both other categories but very rarely!

Reactions: WhiteMarried
don_jetman said:
I've been writing accounts of our time with her Dom for years on another site. I need L's permission to post them here - we agreed long ago I'd let her know when I posted any of our stories. She just needs to know which stories and that we'll remain anonymous.
can you tell us the site & how to find them?

Reactions: WhiteMarried
lnohhnvm said:
can you tell us the site & how to find them?
The site is abandoned and almost dead and the indexes are inaccessible. I've asked L and I have permission to post ones here I've previously posted there. I'll try to post a few tonight if you wish. Most are from our visits with her Dom after we moved 1000 miles away due to my job relocation some years ago.

Reactions: toolman, WhiteMarried and lnohhnvm
don_jetman said:

i enjoyed reading about u2,,id love to learn more, any updates,etc? send DM to me would be great .

Reactions: fredanddaisy
don_jetman said:
DM me with info plz, everything about u2 sounds exciting.

macylay said:
Ok.. I'm seeing all kinds of different stories about cuckoldry. Just like the swinging lifestyle, there are many different levels that this can go to.

Just like for the swinging couples.. Either the wife is bi..and they are looking for single females.

Or.. the couple is looking for another couple for swap, etc.

Here is my take on cuckoldry:

Level 1) Husband gets denied pussy and the bull takes the wife out and fucks her. Or he videotapes while the bull fucks his wife.

Level 2) The husband is denied pussy.. the and gets involved during the sex by eating the creampie or sucking the bulls cock

Level 3) The cuck husband wears woman pantie, does all the chores, eats the creampie, sucks the bull, and is a true sissy.

We consider ourself the couple in the 1st level. Is anyone else like this here?

Macy and Brad
I think that there is another level. The perfectly "normal" couple that developes ED and becoming a hot wife is the mutual solution. We started by going to a swingers club and I held my wife in my arms while the first few guys fucked her. No humiliation or shame, I was overjoyed seeing her being satisfied and a few thousand cocks later. I am still overjoyed watching her taking strangers cocks.

• Love
Reactions: JeffCA, crt, natasnaikul and 1 other person