• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Difficult places for lifestyle.

• Thread starterchris
  • Start date

chris

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2006
Just wondering, as most of you all seem to be from the states. Is there anyone who has experienced the difficulties of finding a bull in some places.

We are in Bangladesh and want a black/ euro or very fit local to satisfy her and its darned nearly impossible. Also we have to tread very gently as the expat community is very small.

Previously - living in Western countries it has been easy - with numerous web sites that cater for this kinda stuff. Anyway - I have posted a pic of her in the Meeting Place section of this site if anyone wants to look.

Anyone else had this kind of problem (she doesnt need convincing as we both love the lifestyle.

Cheers for your ideas in advance - cris x

Am from Egypt and can't even get a way to talk to her about that..let alone finding a bull :SSS

I'm staying in a small city and the best my wife can do is flirt with her colleagues and put up some hot dress to give some admirers hard ons.

expats

It is also a small community of expats here so you have to be careful how you look for potential bulls. Locals don't seem to do it for her.

But it all boils down to the wife because she knows an opportunity when she sees one.

rural said:
But it all boils down to the wife because she knows an opportunity when she sees one.

Aa horny wife who is looking for a Bull will find one easily enough. 'When the pupil is willing, the teacher will appear'.

Plenty of guys will "move in" on a wife who is dressed for the occasion and in a flirty mood. The eyes give her away and show her interest in a guy, who will realise he is getting the "come-on".

If he is interested, the chemistry will see them slip away to a room for a naughty time, even though only a few words have been spoken between them.

If his eyes don't respond to the "longing" in her eyes, she will canvass the room for other "possibilities". He won't mention to anyone that she tried to pick him up, but will secretly feel chuffed that she tried.

We live in a non-lifestyle area also. There are plenty of married men looking on swinger sites, but not many single/divorced men who want a permanent girlfriend for recreational sex only.
Lot of men she is attracted to won't fuck a married woman just for sex. They are looking for more.

There are plenty of married men looking on swinger sites,

but not many single/divorced men who want a permanent girlfriend for recreational sex only.

Lot of men she is attracted to won't fuck a married woman just for sex. They are looking for more.

-----------------------
I can't believe what I have just read - pinch me, please.

What do you mean by "looking for more" ?

If a man is single or divorced, he is bound to be feeling lonely - and if free regular sex is offered to him on a silver plate by a married woman (with awesome encouragement of hubby), wouldn't that be an instant solution to his immediate problem of a poor social life- and in the fullness of time, he could spot "Miss Right" when he is out with "Mrs Temporary".

There must be advantages to having on-going recreational sex without commitment for an "available man" on the hunt for a wife or replacement wife.

A dvorced guy who takes any sex on offer, is bound to quickly realise that other women see him as worth taking their pants down for (even if his ex-wife didn't want to any more). So recreational sex can be the fill-in to rebuilding his self-esteem and "washing his ex out of his memory banks".

Is there a swing back to dating only women interested in marriage (in case you fall in love with them)?

When I got divorced, I was looking for recreational sex only, for 10 years.
I started dating my wife just for recreational sex only, then fell for her.
There are too many divorced men looking to get married around here.
You would not believe how hard it is for her to find a guy just for fun.
Either they don't want to fuck another mans wife, or they want a girlfriend for LTR, then get married.
None want a girlfriend for sex only. I mean, this is the perfect way to go. No commitment, no love, just sex.
When she gets a boyfriend, she is perfectly willing to give it up to him only, if that is what he wants.

Maybe...

We may have found a guy - she swapped numbers and has been text flirting. The last text he asked if she was married and things have gone quiet since then. We will see.

Believe me - it is hard to get a regular - good bull. Her last lover was great - he was a great guy - loved shagging her and didn't mind me watching. Could get to our house in minutes. Had no hangups. Didn't 'fall in love' with her and most importantly - did a great job in the bed.

It is amazing how often you can get a guy via a dating site who is enthusiastic but can't get it up. Hard to feel a sissy when your wifes lover has a smaller softer dick than you!

Given you all a pic of her - been posted before but its one of my faves! This is her with her last steady lover. Had a few one nighters since then but that is not what we are really into.

Thanks for reading and I am really appreciating the advice I get here. Not something you can ask your mates about really.

Attachments

• cocltime.jpg
    cocltime.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 200
My wife has been spending quite sometime texting on her handphone and I have no time to check it. She even brings it to bed with her as well. But then even if I were to check it, she would have been smart to delete all the "important" outbox messages and leave the mundane ones.

It is a real shame that your mates can't come for a card evening, with your wife being the prize for the best three players putting on an orgy for the others (losers) to motivate them to play better at the next card night.

Shame I didn't see this earlier. Got back from Dhaka 2 weeks ago. Are you originally from the UK?

Both my wife and I are asians and not easy to find a place for this lifestyle due to the conservative nature of society. Maybe my wife is doing it at her workplace.

Bangz

Yep originally from the UK - not a problem in most western societies, but here - sorry we missed you anyway dude.

x chris

rural said:
My wife has been spending quite sometime texting on her handphone and I have no time to check it. She even brings it to bed with her as well. But then even if I were to check it, she would have been smart to delete all the "important" outbox messages and leave the mundane ones.

You should not be checking your wife's messages, emails and texts.
That is her business. A good cuck minds his own business and lets his wife have her fun.

chris said:
Yep originally from the UK - not a problem in most western societies, but here - sorry we missed you anyway dude.

x chris

Do you know how long are you going to be out there for?

Warpt said:
You should not be checking your wife's messages, emails and texts.
That is her business. A good cuck minds his own business and lets his wife have her fun.

I'll keep that in mind, warpt.

a while

I am going to be out here for a few years. As for checking emails - my wife and I have a shared email account - my job is to check her emails! Its not like she has to hide anything - if she is cheating I just find it a turn on...

Just as an extra point of interest - she has found a new way to humiliate me. She send me out with my sex doll - I have to find a ****** and fuck the doll in front of her - then return with the pics. Only done this once but it was definatelly humiliating. The ****** was in hysterics!

x

chris said:
I am going to be out here for a few years. As for checking emails - my wife and I have a shared email account - my job is to check her emails! Its not like she has to hide anything - if she is cheating I just find it a turn on...

Just as an extra point of interest - she has found a new way to humiliate me. She send me out with my sex doll - I have to find a ****** and fuck the doll in front of her - then return with the pics. Only done this once but it was definatelly humiliating. The ****** was in hysterics!

x

LOL, I bet the ****** thought you were mad!

I'm going to visit again in afew months time. I'll be staying for 3 months or so. We might be able to hook up then?

Anyway, have you got any pics of your "3som" with the ****** and the sexdoll?

Zak

Users who are viewing this thread