• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Disappointing reaction from friend

• Thread starterjubiikeller
  • Start date

jubiikeller

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 25, 2019
Norway
Fuck.
After some time I finally mustered the courage to show my wifes nudes to a good friend, but after 2 pics it became clear he wasn’t really into her 😑🫣

That was just the worst reaction 🤣

I always knew he gravitated towards petite model-style girls, and my wife is a bit more plainfaced with a bit of curves - but I didn’t think he would flat out just not engage.

• Sad
Reactions: DeleteMe
jubiikeller said:
Fuck.
After some time I finally mustered the courage to show my wifes nudes to a good friend, but after 2 pics it became clear he wasn’t really into her 😑🫣

I always knew he gravitated towards petite model-style girls, and my wife is a bit more plainfaced with a bit of curves - but I didn’t think he would flat out just not engage.
That is a bummer

• Wow
Reactions: GHGirl and jubiikeller
jubiikeller said:
Fuck.

Your friend is full of shit. Your wife is hot!!!

Reactions: cuck72 and jubiikeller
jubiikeller said:
Fuck.

That's messed up to me, I would think even if she's not 100% his type I'd think he'd still get hard and excited, I know I would, and tell you some nasty things I'd love to do with her. I have a bunch of nudes of my wife, and really get off imagining blowing a few guys I know while I show those guys my wife's slutty naked pictures.

Reactions: jubiikeller
jubiikeller said:
Fuck.

I'd love to see pics of your wife. A woman's body is a work of art regardless of size or shape.

Reactions: Cumeatingwife and jubiikeller
jubiikeller said:
Fuck.

He might want to fat shame her and not insult you.