• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Discovering Cuckolding

canadian

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 11, 2018
Dear reader,

A few years ago, I discovered cuckolding by accident while browsing the internet. Initially, I was shocked, but as I looked at more pictures, the idea excited me. Soon enough, I imagined my fiancée in cuckold scenarios. At present, she knows the idea of sharing her with another man excites me, but I have yet to show her cuckold movies.

I hope that one day we can both cross into the cuckold lifestyle. I love my fiancée, and she loves me, and we both trust each other. If this happens one day, I feel that finding the "right" Bull will be the hardest task because I think that there are a lot of fakes out there.

I hope to learn more about the topic through this website by looking at the content or maybe exchanging information with some members.

Reactions: JonGrey
Welcome, there are plenty of people here to chat with, and a wide variety of views...

Reactions: toolman2c
I've converted several of my partners who knew nothing about any of this! It's quite fun! Of you have any questions by all means message me.

Welcome my fellow Canadian.
You don't have to find a steady Bull for your wife. My wife enjoys different cocks. The only steady one she has is mine so far.
This lifestyle is not the same for everyone. It can take many different paths.
Take her to a Swing Club there are no fakes there.. When she is ready she will get fucked for sure.
Enjoy your journey and by all means ask all the questions you like.

Reactions: toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread