• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Discreet ways?

• Thread starterBobram
  • Start date

Bobram

55 year old married white male in Georgia, USA
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2021
Is there any discreet ways to see if wife is cheating or willing to cheat. Also does anyone do discreet wife picture fakes and captions, and or write sexy fiction about wife?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and 4adventure
Bobram said:
Is there any discreet ways to see if wife is cheating or willing to cheat.
Look to see whether she's wearing a right ankle chain.

• Haha
Reactions: toolman2c, Tanioo, bonemeal and 1 other person
Custer Laststand said:
Look to see whether she's wearing a right ankle chain.
Nice

Check her panties. You may be already acquainted with her aroma. Check if her aroma is different when she changes her panties.

Or even better, if there are traces of cum in them

Reactions: toolman2c and Bobram
anyone on here wnat to cuck me as you expsoe my wife???????

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
h5t6ca said:
Check her panties. You may be already acquainted with her aroma. Check if her aroma is different when she changes her panties.

Love it

Xroad said:
Buy a cheap burner phone and text her some provocative shit anonymous. Ask sex questions. Say you are really turned on by watching her and wish the two of you could hook up someday. Use her name in the text so she thinks it's someone she knows. If she never mentions the texts to you, then she may be hoping it's someone she may consider hooking up with. You may be able to start a text affair with her
Good idea

Bobram said:
Is there any discreet ways to see if wife is cheating or willing to cheat.
Before replying to your query (above), I should have asked an obvious question: are you referring to someone else's wife, or to your own wife?

Reactions: toolman2c and Bobram
Xroad said:
Thanks. I actually just started this. I got a Walmart pre paid. I am 10 texts in. The only response I got back from her was "who is this" I sent back " a married friend, but would love to fuck you without my wife or your husband knowing". She has not responded. A couple texts I did while we were watching Tv. Had it composed already, and discreetly hit send. In the text I told her that I couldn't stop fantasizing about her, and sent a random selfie picture of a black cock being jerked off in the shower. When I asked who texted her, she lied and said her mom. Fifteen minutes later, she was rubbing my cock through my jeans, pulled it out and started blowing me. So it's fucking working! When I pulled her pajama pants off, I was amazed how soaked her pussy was.
Oh damn that is hot

Reactions: Xroad
Custer Laststand said:
Before replying to your query (above), I should have asked an obvious question: are you referring to someone else's wife, or to your own wife?
My own

• Love
Xroad said:
Thanks. I actually just started this. I got a Walmart pre paid. I am 10 texts in. The only response I got back from her was "who is this" I sent back " a married friend, but would love to fuck you without my wife or your husband knowing". She has not responded. A couple texts I did while we were watching Tv. Had it composed already, and discreetly hit send. In the text I told her that I couldn't stop fantasizing about her, and sent a random selfie picture of a black cock being jerked off in the shower. When I asked who texted her, she lied and said her mom. Fifteen minutes later, she was rubbing my cock through my jeans, pulled it out and started blowing me. So it's fucking working! When I pulled her pajama pants off, I was amazed how soaked her pussy was.
Sounds like black cock gets her hot, so that's a win-win right there. The only issue might be making it happen if she takes it to the next step.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Xroad and Bobram
Xroad said:
Would love to see Erica's tight hot pussy get wet like that fr strange cock.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Xroad
RaidenG said:
Yes, she might have become proper as a facade when married, but I'm sure she's a slut
How can you be so sure?

Bobram said:
How can you be so sure?
All women have a slutty side, some are just shy about it.

• Love
Reactions: BluegrassBull, sephoro, Bobram and 1 other person
NewlywedHotwife said:
All women have a slutty side, some are just shy about it.
Wow really?

Xroad said:
i hope there is more.

h5t6ca said:

this is a proven way to find out. I know I still look at wives when she comes home from him and they are a total mess, and very different from days when she is not with him.

• Love
Reactions: h5t6ca, toolman2c and Bobram

Users who are viewing this thread