• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Divorce

• Thread starterdrdre15
  • Start date

Has your cuckold lifestyle (not fantasy) ever lead to a divorce?

• YES, at least once

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • NO, impossible

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • NO, but it's not looking good

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drdre15

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2011
Has your cuckold lifestyle (not fantasy) led to a divorce at anytime in your life? i.e. did your wife eventually leave you?

I answered yes, but that is somewhat inaccurate. My first wife cuckolded me in the true sense of the word, it was not a lifestyle. I found her cheating to be erotic, but her unwillingness to be open about it led to me walking out and never returning!

I was cucked by my second wife and we are now divorced......

IMHO, if we do take our fantasy to reality it will be the end of our marriage. It will not only destroy my love for him, leave me (possibly both of us) feeling empty inside and I have no doubt our children will want nothing to do with him.
I think all the men that are 'grooming' their wives should stop and think what they stand to lose.

I voted no, I know my wife has cheated on me with at least two guys, probably another two, and maybe another two on top of that. One of the guys she isn't aware that I know about it, one of them she does know. It did cause a bit of friction for about a day, and although I couldn't quite bring myself to tell her how much her cheating turned me on I did let her know that I wasn't that bothered about it.

Users who are viewing this thread