• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do black guys go for younger girls?

• Thread starterdhtp
  • Start date

dhtp

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 19, 2009
I am just curious...do black guys go for younger girls around 19? or mainly wives? I have been curious about black guys ever since I found out my mom had been cheating with one 3 years ago.

dhtp said:
I am just curious...do black guys go for younger girls around 19? or mainly wives? I have been curious about black guys ever since I found out my mom had been cheating with one 3 years ago.

Er um. ??? Plz show me the guy black or white that doesn't like younger women of legal age. :wtf: Look! If you really are 19 and you really are curious just put yourself in situations to meet black men. For that matter any man. Human Nature will take care of itself from there. I think you are not understanding the difference between married and single as well as the cuckhold factor that exists on this sight. Trust me. At age 19 and single you have all real women loving men by the balls, black or white. By all means explore and enjoy.

dhtp said:

Tell us more about yr mom and her cheating.

where u from hit me up

dhtp said:

For me, it has almost always been a preference for white daughters over moms.

well, I don't think it is much of a story for everyone here...I think people here seem to have better experiences...
but my mom stays at home, and when I was a junior in highschool, one day I got to come back home early. I didn't have a car at the time, and my school was less than a mile away so I just walked there and back.
Well, I walked back home and I saw a car I haven't seen before parked inside the garage and the garage door was open (but not the door connecting the garage to the kitchen). As I got close to the door I began to hear my mom screaming....obviously...I was worried, so I opened the door, and as I was walking in I heard her screaming 'OH Yeah! fuck me! Oh God!' I don't really remember exactly, but it was along those lines...
They were in the basement, and as I approached the stairs, I saw them under me. He was on top of her and she was really loud...I have never heard her before...but i mean....she was LOUD...not too long later (it felt like a couple of minutes since I started watching) he said that he was coming....and she told him to come on her face. That's when I actually left because I thought it was sick....but he had just taken out his cock out of her and damn...it was really thick. But I left as soon as she put his cock in her mouth. I went walking around until my normal time I usually come home. Thankfully, I am now in college and don't have to see my mom having sex anymore....yuck!

LOL funny story , caught my parents one time; it's traumatizing when u see it, but hilarious later...

As for younger pussy; Most brothas love a 64 Impala; but you hand me a fresh off the lot Cadillac that hasn't had any damage to it; I'm a ride that shit all night...

So where you from??

I'm Dee in LA

Where from

Where r u located and do you have pic