• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do cucks have bi tendancies?

• Thread starterjustdreamin
  • Start date

justdreamin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2010
Hi all

Im just a wannabe so am interested in the views of those who are active in this lifestyle, be it on an ongoing basis or more ad-hoc.

I consider myself straight but find the thought of my wife with others very hot. From that Ive also started fantasizing about what might happen to me at the bulls hands.

Whilst I dont feel this makes me gay I wonder if it leads into the slightly grey area of perhaps being bi?

I wondered what others thought or what their experiences were.

I have become a cock lover. I have spent countless hours looking for cocks to fuck Mandy. Whenever I watch Mandy suck and fuck another guy, I want to join in and suck his cock. I've only done this a couple of times but I like doing it.

I never did anything bi once in my life, until my wife started getting fucked by her current lover! Now, I suck his dick and lick his balls.....to say thanks for fucking my wife so good! I have jerked off while sucking his balls into my mouth, savoring the taste of a TRUE MAN, an ALPHA! I ask him to "fuck my face", and he does!

First I don't belive anyone is 100% straight or gay, although you can be very close.

Anyway, that said, I think some guys experiment with other men because they have a safe and secure oppurtunity which they may never have again, so they try sucking a dick or getting it up the ass.

Personally I find the idea of giving another guy oral exciting in the light of the fact that there would be cuckolding and female domination, plus the enviornment would be very sexually charged. I've never had the desire or drive to try anything bi outside of that specific context nor do I plan on doing so.

Also I should not that although I do have some cuck type experiences I have never been present while my girl is having sex with the other man, so I really have never been in any position to have this experience.

So what I have slowly gotten around to saying is that no, I don't think cuckolding leads to being Bi, it means you were already there(although maybe just slightly) you just needed the outlet.

As my followers know, I've always been a cuckold wannabe.
I don't think I have gay tenedencies, though.

Nothing against it, dont take me wrong ... :)
But simply, I do not see me sucking a cock, nor see my ass being fucked by an Alpha - no.

Watching her being fucked? - YESS! That's a huge turn on !!!
And even "sex denial" have become a nig turn on too (I know it because recently, during our lovemaking, while I was dirty talking to convince her to fuck her doctor (which was likely to happen a couple of times), she told me that if she did, she would have stopped making love to me -- Guess what? She climaxed and I came instantly inside of her !!!)

But being fucked by her doctor, or sucking him during/after their intercourse... No, no, no. It dosent arouse me.

We are hoping to meet up with a New bull next week who is bi and we r both looking forward to playing with him in anyway he wants us, wife is getting very excited about the prospect of watching me suck cock and then help put his cock in her pussy and be thoroughly fucked the way she deserves to be,:)

Attachments

• BL 14..jpg
    BL 14..jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 116
Not me. I'm straight as a ruler.

i'm a transvestite sissy cuckold for my wife and for lovers. we both love men and pleasing them, so when i'm not cleaning her fucked pussy or his cock with her juices on it, i'm sleeping with my black married man being his other woman. it works for us. Nothing as exciting though than watching your wife getting her brains fucked out by a well hung stud or her watching me taking it like a girl. we love the lifestyle and been in it for over 15 years. kisses sunny

I do believe that husbands who share their wives with other men do have bisexual leanings, whether they can admit it to themselves or not. I will confess that I fall into that category.

My wife and I had a good friend who fucked her several times while I watched. His cock was bigger than mine, and usually as he fucked her from above, I would reach between his legs and squeeze his nuts, which always made it better for him.

Then when he had cum in her pussy, I would take his place and fuck into his cum, which was very exciting. I always had very pleasureable orgasms that way.

The last time I saw him, there were no wives present. We met at a motel, took all our clothes off and sucked each others' cocks, cumming in our mouths. All the while I was sucking him, I was telling myself over and over, "He's fucked my wife!" and I could imagine that I felt exactly what it was like for his big cock to invade her "married-to-me" pussy!

I believe that any "fuck my wife" husband who denies having bisexual tendencies is only fooling himself.

I've known I was bi way before I realized I would ever be a cuck

That Mac n Cheese guy has been cummin
on to me 4 yrs

I'm just a panty-wearing sissy bitch who eats cock with the same excitement and thrill that I have when I eat pussy

I had the humiliation of asking my wife's lover at the time if I could "kiss the cock and balls that were going to fuck my wife". It as delightfully wierd. best wishes to all, Paul

If society told all young boys that bi-sex was 100% normal, then at least 70% of guys would probably have both female and male lovers and no one would blink an eye.

Michael Fiore sells DVD sets on how to fuck a woman like a lesbian does, so she will not let you out of her life. He has two woman making love to each other to demonstrate how to do it - but if think you might blush too much, you might be best to not download his stuff.

(a cuckold does not want to be successful with women, right?)

OMG, 'Then when he had cum in her pussy, I would take his place and fuck into his cum, which was very exciting. I always had very pleasureable orgasms that way' is also the best for me too!! I also met wifes lover secretly & kept thinking how she must love his big cock inside her whilst I was playing with him & eventually letting him cum in my mouth. What an amazing blow job & I also enjoyed him wanking my small cock & being humiliated by him! Nice chabge hearing it from a man & not the wife, wow this is heaven!!

Users who are viewing this thread