• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do not make the same mistake that I did. Listen to your wife

• Thread starterkonabreeze
  • Start date

konabreeze

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2023
When I returned home from an 8 day trip, my wife, Melinda, confessed that she had "kissed" Freddy, one of my co-workers. I did not listen to what she was communicating and did not consider how to best handle the situation. Instead of thinking things through, I said, "That jerk?" And she got defensive. In retrospect, I should have calmly asked if she wanted to do more with him. Have sex with him?

I could have enjoyed watching them screwing or a 3 some with Freddy and Melinda.

Then about a week later, she sneaked out of our home at MIDNIGHT and went to his apartment. I followed her and caught them together, but before they started having sex. There was a big scene and she promised not to see him any more. Then 2 days later Melinda was spotted going into a downtown hotel with Freddy. A neighbor saw them together and told my 11 year old daughter, who told me. So Melinda was proven to be a lying slutwife.

About 2 weeks later, while I was boat shopping, I discovered that Freddy had a boat for sale of the kind that I was seeking. He was asking $3000 for the boat. I inspected the boat and offered to buy it from Freddy.

I offered Freddy FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS for the boat and told him that included a fee for him continuing to FUCK MELINDA in lieu of the $2600 difference. He accepted the deal. So in effect I sold her cunt to Freddy for $2600. I made a ***** out of a common slut wife.

I started Fucking Melinda in 11th grade of high school. She was a great piece of ass that I continued screwing until a year after our divorce. I never told her that her pussy paid for my boat.

• Haha
Reactions: fallingtopieces, Bibob, happytwobeecucked and 4 others
In that area and on that date, a short time with a ***** would cost about $50, all night fee about $250. I wonder if Freddy got his money's worth of Melinda's big tit and sweet cunt

Let's hope Melinda keeps Freddy satisfied, or he may ask for his money back :)

How dou know she is a good piecw Sounds like u play on the side too/

Users who are viewing this thread