• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do some of you really ever meet up

• Thread startersurge
  • Start date

surge

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 18, 2006
Just asking a question. Do some of you that look for hook up's here actually ever meet up? What I mean by that is I see threads asking for meetings with BBC or whatever but never really see any one saying what happened or pictures for that matter of a meeting of some of the ladies on this site with some of the guys. I would have expected things like so and so is a great lay or so and so is really good in the sack. Just a question.:feedback:

Yes it happens

I have met 2 gorgeous guys i met in the chatroom ,
there is an account of both times somewhere in the forum archive

patience and understanding pays dividends

purr xx

surge, I didn't meet anyone from this site...

but I met my current wife, while messaging her on Yahoo.

I don't know about this site...I didn't have the patience, and understanding like purring pussy did. (At the time.)

yahoo used to be great for meeting people, but with all the bots now i dont even try

I have met one person here and ended with us having drinks, but it didn’t go beyond that for so many reasons that were mostly my own fault. I think one big mistake made here is telling people too much about pass relationships and that new person expecting you to act the same way on the very first time you meet. Another thing is that most men loss sight of how totally frightening it is being along and meeting someone from the Internet after all the stories that have been around. As weird as this sound, maybe the next time I will have my husband with me for at least the first time so I can feel reasonably safe although very uncomfortable.

that is very understandable on your part, and for that matter any woman's. meeting someone for the first time, with all the imagined expectation on both parties part is almost beyond belief. A person does have to be careful and use reason and caution when dealing with anyone you are meeting, especially from the internet, that goes for both sides of the fence. The man meeting the woman, he does not know for sure what he is walking into, same as the woman. Perhaps you are correct in assuming that you should bring your husband along the next meeting you have with someone, or try to meet someone that you know more personally.

i have met a young woman on the net and we wrote each other on yahoo for several months before we actually met. When we did meet, it was a good experience for me and i think it was for her also. i have wrote email with some women on this site, but i take it mostly as all talk and the possiblities of actually meeting someone from this site as very slim to none, but that is only from my view point perhaps others will have an exceptional experience and write about the experience on one of the forums here. But mostly i enjoy the reading and the hype that people put forth. I enjoy the pictures of the lovely wives that are posted on this site, husbands keep them coming!

I think NavyWife says alot about meeting guys through forums like this. It is not that we don't trust you it is just that we need some more proof about who or what you are to be able to meet up with a stranger. I have had dates with a few guys I met through the internet but I am not sure that anyone should look at free forums like this as a real dating service.

The Dark Cavern pay site has a date board feature and lots of couples do advertise. The adult dating services are better places for women who are exploring. The more serious players are ones who are willing to pay a bit to belong to a date site. Also, some have an extra feature that allows you to limit contact except from people who have verified their identity which cuts down on the spam.

I did belong to an adult dating service that had a "scoring feature" and frankly I did not like it because it made you feel guilty if you scored someone a total dud. One of my dates turned out to be a huge mistake and we both knew after about an hour. Ok, that happens, no big deal and I certainly had no problem with just leaving it alone. But my date writes this glowing date report making it sound like we fucked for hours and I was begging to have his children before we were done. Now what do I do? Tell everyone that it was a disaster and he is a liar? So I was guilt-ed into writing something nice about him and what a great date he was... total BS.

meeting

I have met 2 men from the boards. One misrepresented himself to me and when I found that out, I just left. The other was honest down to the last inch. We had a great time in his hotel room.

I have met a few ladies from this room. Two have turned out really nice and did become an actualy mutually gratifying relationship. I do have a few 'rules of engagement' that serve as guidelines for me.

1. I insist on getting to know each other a bit prior to entering any relationship. That usually takes a few weeks. I can filter out the drama queens and the ones who are not looking for the same thing that I am.

2. I always insist that our first meeting take place in a public place, like a mall or starbucks.

3. Prior to meeting I tell her that neither of us are obligated. If I am not what she expects she is free to go no questions asked and that will be the end of it. This should be fun I don't want someone hanging around because they dont want to be rude. This is my out too for someone who has misrepresented themselves (and yes I have used it).

Experience has shown me that the right person is worth the little extra time.

I know this way isnt for everyone but it works for me.
And thats my two cents.

we have meet 4 guys from here

My wife has meet 4 guys from here and had affairs with all 4 of them. All were good guys and treated her very well.
rock

NavyWife26 said:
I have met one person here and ended with us having drinks, but it didn’t go beyond that for so many reasons that were mostly my own fault. I think one big mistake made here is telling people too much about pass relationships and that new person expecting you to act the same way on the very first time you meet. Another thing is that most men loss sight of how totally frightening it is being along and meeting someone from the Internet after all the stories that have been around. As weird as this sound, maybe the next time I will have my husband with me for at least the first time so I can feel reasonably safe although very uncomfortable.
Hi NavyWife26
Like you.. it is wonderfull to be True to ourselves...
i am replying you just because of your LAST word : Uncomfortable !
Indeed, having hubby around is ok for some protection... but realy
i would much prefer be all alone especially for the very first time...
so we can express ourselves more openly, tell of our like and dislike,
dig much deeper into our inner soul to cofide hidden and secret desires...
With hubby around, it would be sooo BORING... just making small talk and
having hubby on the lookout to view / admire some very Personnal THINGS
that i want to DO and BE DONE to me...
I always find a way so that we can have first get together into a place
where i do not feel insecure... mostly a public place... making certain of
asking the RIGHT questions so as to truly identify WHO is the Partner that
wants to meet ME an me having desire to meet HIM !

Thanks for all the feed back. Some really good advice comming through. Over here we are only talking about it so far but it is bit harder to come across BC here in Australia. But I guess it doesn't matter what you are looking for it is still pretty difficult to go that last step for the woman involved.

An Ontario, Canada Mateur couple met a great guy

We were fortunate that we were able to hook up with a 33year old guy after he saw our request. Must admit that it took a while (probably because we are in Canada) Although my wife 56 was a bit nervous about being with a black guy about our son's age he soon got her over her nervousness. I have only just started to share her so she needs the right balance of dominance and sensitivity from him and he seems to know how to get the best out of her.
They don't seem to even notice when I take a pic or two

If he is any indication as to the quality (and size) of guys available here I would say let your wife spread her legs for any that offer. I sure love to watch her being submissive.

Reactions: venusman
I'm a black male, educated, sexy and not into bullshit and I've had a shit time hooking up with women online. I do fine for myself, but sometimes online is cool because you can pick and choose if you like a women.

I've contacted and even been contacted by countless women and 98% of them must be fake, because they either vanish without a trace or they get really weird when you want to take the next step (meeting).

I don't mess around unless I am sure the chick is legit....I'm guessing there are also many girls fantasizing about shit and would never go black. I've dated mostly white women in my later life (since getting out of college) and have met a total of two women online ---out of about 200 I've talked to. So you can see the averages aren't good.

Ill just say the two women I did meet were well worth the bullshit of going through the fakes...thats why I never say fake right away...but deep down i know a person probably is fake.

Haven't met anyone from this forum yet, but from others. But let me tell you, it is not that easy, even for a white woman. Most PMs I get turn out to be from white guys who "want to watch a white woman with a black guy" and stuff like that. Just today a guy revealed, after 4 email exchanges, that in reality he is white... Hello!

That's why I am very picky and reluctant when it comes to internet hook ups. Luckily I live in a place with lots of black men around so I can always go out and have a look myself... But, as I said, sometimes a prince comes along per email or PM :) :)

Then where the hell are the pics!?!?

I have met one girl from here in the chat rooms. We had talked a blot she was new to the scene. She had wanted to visit LA, oh coincidence I just happen to live her, lol) I picked up her and her girlfriend showed her around town. We knocked it 5 of the 6 days she was here.

She has been back a few more times. Coming alone now. I still keep in touch with her on yahoo, she's engaged now, but she still knows who owns that pussy, lol.

There is a need for chemistry if you want the relationship to be on-going. I like to encourage a husband to allow his wife to fall in love with her bull, and to be free to choose when and where and how often she meets him.

Clinical Fucking is nice, but long-term romance hots it up even more. Real sensual kissing, love words for her lover, nights in the marital bed with hubby in the spare room to show he approves of her bull.

I think a first meeting with someone from the internet should be two friends going along as well to support a girl. If the guy is genuine, then he won't mind getting to know her friends also from day one. If he objects, then don't meet him as he is probably hiding something.

Two extra friends can "look him over", give you their opinion, and ideally take some photos of the first meeting with the guy in the picture. Then if something bad happens in future dates, his photo is available for the Police to look at.

A first meeting should be relaxed and chatty, with the object of seeing if there is any chemistry. Sex should wait until the second or third date when you have had a few days to decide whether you want to take the next step.

A wife goes through quite an emotional upheaval as she adjusts to her new lifestyle of dating a lover. A husband must give her the space and time needed to "develop the relationship". He has to set aside jealous or curfews.

Once a wife takes a lover, the wedding vows are amended permanently to allow the wife to be polymory and the husband to remain monogamously faithful to his wife.

Users who are viewing this thread