• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do Some Things Come Naturally to Women?

• Thread starterPanawife
  • Start date

Panawife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 6, 2020
I am curious if somethings come naturally to women, or maybe only to sluts?

My wife is from Panama, which is where I met her. She claimed to have little sexual experience, even though she was pregnant at 15, and had 3 kids before she was 21.

My wife has surprised me more than once with her slutty behavior when she is with other men. She always looks a guy in the eyes when she is down on her knees sucking his cock. Eye contact is important to her when sucking cock. She rims other mens asses without hestiation, or being asked to. She always sticks her tongue out and licks her lips when a guy is going to give her a facial, and takes a facial without hesitation. She freely lets guys fuck her ass.

For someone with little sexual experience, she sure knows what to do to get guys off. Most of what she does she didn't learn from me. That makes me wonderful if she learned it somewhere else, or does it just come naturally for women?

ROSA163.JPG orca_share_media1500820579846.jpeg Rosa2 nip pull.JPG Rosa2 asslick 2.JPG Rosa2 training.JPG PIC00244.jpg 20201219_143027.jpg ROSA168j.jpg

• Love
Reactions: xswitch, Lovasianladies, ChestRockwell and 2 others
Panawife said:
I am curious if somethings come naturally to women, or maybe only to sluts?

My wife is from Panama, which is where I met her. She claimed to have little sexual experience, even though she was pregnant at 15, and had 3 kids before she was 21.

My wife has surprised me more than once with her slutty behavior when she is with other men. She always looks a guy in the eyes when she is down on her knees sucking his cock. Eye contact is important to her when sucking cock. She rims other mens asses without hestiation, or being asked to. She always sticks her tongue out and licks her lips when a guy is going to give her a facial, and takes a facial without hesitation. She freely lets guys fuck her ass.

For someone with little sexual experience, she sure knows what to do to get guys off. Most of what she does she didn't learn from me. That makes me wonderful if she learned it somewhere else, or does it just come naturally for women?

ROSA163.JPG orca_share_media1500820579846.jpeg Rosa2 nip pull.JPG Rosa2 asslick 2.JPG Rosa2 training.JPG PIC00244.jpg 20201219_143027.jpg ROSA168j.jpg
Sex comes naturally which is why some apparently prudish women make hot sex partners. And if they are inquisitve and submissive...

I assume your wife doesn't constantly give guys the come-on in public

Beano said:
Sex comes naturally which is why some apparently prudish women make hot sex partners. And if they are inquisitve and submissive...

I assume your wife doesn't constantly give guys the come-on in public
No, she doesn't give guys the come-on in public, but on a couple of occasions she chatted with guys who come on to her in the grocery store. She gave them her number, they chatted a few times, and ended up fucking her.

Reactions: Beano

Users who are viewing this thread