• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do white men secretly want to share all their women with black men?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Do white men secretly want to share all their women with black men? like their wives, daughters, mothers, sisters etc... do they get a huge turn on, if all of these women are fucking black men?

Reactions: toolman2c
Basically, YES
Mike

Yes, I love sharing my wife with a well hung black man, to hear her moan and reach places I nor any other white man has ever taken her. To know that she is well pleased sexually is a wonderful feeling.

Redheads,

redheads said:
Do white men secretly want to share all their women with black men? like their wives, daughters, mothers, sisters etc... do they get a huge turn on, if all of these women are fucking black men?

Given your use of the word "all," I feel safe in saying the answer is "No."

If, instead of "all," you had used the word "some," the answer might be "yes"... although including mothers and daughters might make even that something of a stretch.

—Custer

Not got a wife yet but it don't matter the race I'm a british Pakistani I would gladly let any man fuck my wife when I find a wife

Reactions: makess
redheads said:

No. As for me, it's not about whether he is or isn't black - it's about getting my wife as turned on as she can possibly be. If she were into black guys. then I'd be into sharing her with a black guy. As is, however, my very hot Asian wife has said that if she were to fuck another guy (she hasn't yet, but we'll see...), she'd most likely want to do it with a guy who's East Asian, like her - perhaps a guy from Korea or Japan. Of course, much depends on the characteristics of each guy, but to the extent one can generalize about physical appearance based on racial classifications, that's just her preference.

Absolutely yes; try it.

No. Can't just post "No." Now I've got enough letters to post. Let me repeat that. No.

My husband prefers me to have sex with Black Men. I like all men, but I will say that there is something about Black Men that really turns me on, as well as my husband. If there were a Black Man and a white man, and they both wanted to have sex with me, I would do the Black Man first.

Reactions: blueballcucky
DeeDeenCO said:
My husband prefers me to have sex with Black Men. I like all men, but I will say that there is something about Black Men that really turns me on, as well as my husband. If there were a Black Man and a white man, and they both wanted to have sex with me, I would do the Black Man first.
I can't speak for others , but for me that's the way it should be. My little old white daddy dick should ONLY get whats left over. The black man RULES.

Reactions: blueballcucky
My husband was 40 and still a virgin when we met and one our honeymoon he told me that he'd always fantasized about having having a wife who did it with blacks and not him. I was disgusted and upset to hear it and for weeks I was angry with him. Our sex life limped along for another 6 years and we had two kids but once that was passed I decided it was time for me and let him have his wish. That was just over 18 years ago and to be honest life has never been better for me and my husband has been happy to masturbate instead of doing it with me.

I am sure that for a lot of men it is a guilty secret they keep from their wives and I feel so lucky that my husband had the courage to tell me even though it is ruin our honeymoon

Reactions: toolman2c, WhMom and bull stud
the big and the small.jpg yes love to see the wife get what she needs

the big and the small.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c and blueballcucky
Has your husband ever showed an interest in exploring the bi-sexual side of his personality? Wanking might not be enough for him, if he is hiding his most intimate desires from you.

I believe its a fetish just like anything else some prefer it and others dont. I also think to some what makes it even more desireable is that still at this age in day its considered taboo in most parts of the world. So i believe at the end of the day its just preference.

I agree with speediy33, that just like in anything else some prefer it and others don't.

No, I'm white and wife is japanese and neither one of use are interested in black guys! The hype is over-rated. A big dick is a big dick....

My wife dated strictly black men before we met. She said she got beat up one night and decided she needed to change her habits. When we started talking about swinging we both talked about our fantasies. I'm a voyeur so I enjoy watching her play with other men. I told her it was like watching a live sex show with my favorite actress. I jump in when there's a break in the action and we generally finish up with her getting dped. She asked me if we could invite a black man over and I agreed. The color contrast is a big turn on and I enjoy watching it as much or maybe a bit more than with white guys. We don't play strictly with blacks but it is both our preference. I'm not bi and have no plans to change that. I just like seeing and hearing her enjoy herself.

Reactions: toolman2c and blueballcucky
not just with blacks, i want to share my wife with any well hung, clean guy

Reactions: zippless