• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

do wives genrally telltheir freinds they cucked hubby?

• Thread starterEver7here
  • Start date

Ever7here

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2013
Thanks.

Dave

It really depends. Some cannot afford to have it known that They are playing around. For whatever reason. Family. Job. Social Standing. Not all part of the country or world look at it the same way. There are places in the world were she could be killed (Really). There are someplaces were the husband could lose social standing. Impacting Job. Or there are Places where it really doesn't matter at all. There is not Black and White anwser.

I don't think there are any hard and fast rules. Some do, some don't. Those that do, generally don't tell everybody. One of the factors is how much humiliation is involved in his cucking. My wife has told some friends but certainly not all.

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi, I am new to this site, wanted to find where is the best forum to meet others for swinging, cuckolding, etc.?

Thanks for any advice any has.

I would be happy if my wife told her friends about our cuckold things. She told maybe two of her friends and I like it.

Ever7here said:
re: do wives generally telltheir freinds they cucked hubby?
Thanks.

Dave

Dave, in general, cuckolding is a title given a man who's wife is cheating, and most wives that cheat rarely wish it to be known among her friends or her inner-circles that she is seeing other men outside her marriage. For one, it gives the other ladies gossip material (with HER being the topic), and secondly, it basically establishes her image as a slut-*****, or whatever. It tells her friends that HER marriage is in trouble, and women prefer to project the image that their own marriages are strong & successful. That's in the world of True Cuckolding.

In marriages where a more clear dominant/submissive or master/slave type relationship has been established, more submissive men desire their wives to be sluts and seek sex with other men, or where men are secretly bi-sexual in nature, and use the cuckolding arrangement to meet men to be submissive & humbled. Women married or in relationships with these men may be more likely to share their marital infidelities. Mac :)

During college my wife (then girlfriend later fiancé) had two friends in particular that she had told but it was more of premarraige exploits and one upping each other. After getting married, what MacNFries said became the truth.

At least one of my wifes friends know she sleeps around as she does the sane but she thinks its behind my back.

Reactions: purplejoys and toolman2c
I find that wives, who have someone they can confide in, enjoy themselves more. I encourage wives to confide in their best friend or find a best friend that they can confide in. Most friends want to help each other enjoy more pleasure.

/Phil

Reactions: purplejoys, toolman2c and kmbe
Will2112001 said:
It really depends. Some cannot afford to have it known that They are playing around. For whatever reason. Family. Job. Social Standing. Not all part of the country or world look at it the same way. There are places in the world were she could be killed (Really). There are someplaces were the husband could lose social standing. Impacting Job. Or there are Places where it really doesn't matter at all. There is not Black and White anwser.

R there places in the world, where the local men suddenly get the urge to fuck the neighbour's wife when her story cums out in the gossip news releases.

Reactions: toolman2c and kmbe
My fiance and I are just getting involved with it and she agreed to have sex with someone and tape it for a bet/agreement that she wanted. But thats because shes competitive. But shes also secret, she doesnt tell any of her family/friends anything. I like that. They dont need to know about her or our personal lives. Hell, I know more about her sexual past than anyone else does, and I still dont really know that much.

Users who are viewing this thread