Do woman who talk bad about black men really want them?

• Thread starterLaurie
  • Start date

Laurie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2005
Do you think they really want them and their cock but talk bad about them just to be able to bring them up but hide their real true lust? The type of girl who says they would never fuck a black man but then say they have huge dicks.

I don't know Laurie. I'm a white male so I can't really answer that question. Why would they in your opinion do that? If it's for interracial lust then I really don't get it. Maybe they talk bad to their friends after fucking a black man to sort of think they are hot shit or something. People will talk bad about people till we all die. It's not a racial thing. Listen to what your co-workers say, listen to some of your friends even listen to what members of your family are saying. We live in a screwed up world. Thank God for interracial sex for all of us to enjoy and try to clear our minds. Hope that helps.

Most white women i know won't admit the attraction but their actions and casual slips in conversation give them away. For example there is a women who i am really good friends with at work. She is 44 years old, very good looking, has a nice body and a great personality. She is a typical milf. She has been married for almost 20 years and me and her flirt and tease each other alot. I have gotten to know her well and we talk about alot of things. It has casually slipped out that her sex life isn't the best (her hubby who is white has a hard time getting it up). One day when we were talking the conversation of interracial couples came up (specifically white females/black males). She almost seemed put off by it and says "that's all you see when you go to the mall". When she said that, i thought that she, like alot of people don't approve of interracial dating, but time and time again she lets loose with comments. She told me once that she went with her girlfriend once to an all black guys party (without her hubby)where they were the only 2 white girls there. Every once in a while when we see a muscular black guy she refers to him as "big buck". She always seems to joke (i think she's serious) that she takes her coffee like her men - black. One time we were talking about celebs and i have always had a thing for Beyonce. I told her that i would do beyonce in a new york minute without a second thought. She then proceeds to say to me "why would she ever want you when she has a big buck (jayz)". I think she is a perfect example of all white women saying one thing because society has expectations and thinking, lusting and sometimes doing another.

Believe it or not some white women really aren't into black men but do know a large penis when they see one. It doesn't mean they lose their minds and drench their panties over the sight of it.

teacher changed mind

knew couple few years ago (married over 10 years) who both taught at predominantly black school.heard her and hub talk bad about blacks numerous times. she left hub for black school janitor. people in school were shocked as i was after hearing her talk about blacks way she had. she moved in with black guy. either frontin to begin with or got turned.

dude more black guys cant get it up...b/c they are big

greg.... bullshit! Since when has ED been correlated to penis size? C'mon now! Even if there were a study showing this to be true I wouldnt believe it unless the study was done by 100% blindfolded white women. LOL

I think that there is some truth to this.I know of a few white women who use to talk bad and laugh about black men around their bf's just to please them;yet behind closed doors they were sluts for alot of black men.

malikom said:
I think that there is some truth to this.I know of a few white women who use to talk bad and laugh about black men around their bf's just to please them;yet behind closed doors they were sluts for alot of black men.
will is going to close this almost two-yr old thread.

I don't believe it. If a woman is attractive to a black male, I would assume it's no different than being attracted to any other than white. Although, I would say this is most cases.

Laurie said:
Do you think they really want them and their cock but talk bad about them just to be able to bring them up but hide their real true lust? The type of girl who says they would never fuck a black man but then say they have huge dicks.

Its a unwritten law for men/women of other races to not show any comfortable/everyday attraction to black folks in a regular everyday conversations/duties on their own. So, its like,,,,not proper behavior for a white man to persue a black woman(he can persue a Asian woman), its like not proper behaver for a self respecting white woman to admitt an attraction to black men,,,only the poor/lower class/foreign/younger white women do that. FOLKS WE DO A LOT OF PRETENTING AS WE GO ABOUT OUT DAILY LIFE, THAT IS WHY A SITE LIKE THIS IS SO IMPORTANT TO THE "SELF RESPECTING WHITE WOMEN/MEN". In truth, however, most people who don't admit theIr attraction or persue a black man or black woman is because they will leave themselves open to exploitation by other white folk and continuous explanations to their friends and familly, and you thought everybody was free.

Have to agree with Pimp's comments: "Believe it or not some white women really aren't into black men but do know a large penis when they see one. It doesn't mean they lose their minds and drench their panties over the sight of it." I'd only change the 'some' to 'alot' or 'most'.

And Greg had a point, in that if you have a REALLY huge cock, the end won't usually get hard every time, as it would involve too much blood having to go to that part of the body!

This thread is very old but I like the idea of it. This where ladies comments would be appreciate, as they ones who are concerned. But I suppose it is true what is said about their open and apparent social behaviour and their hidden thoughts and lust about Black, as they have not reacted to this thread. A topic like this one was raise on the forum of the late site Niggerwhorship and a forum of Adultfriendfinder and some women honestly, but in hateful admitted they would never marry a Black guy but where only there for the lust, while you could feel how fake many of the others were, the one who would pretend to be confortable with Black and praising them (just to be serviced by them). However, it does not mean there's no White who are genuinely and truly respectful to and interested in Black, not only for their dick, but also for their personality.

I wish people could only see gansgsters, killer, ******, or something, diseases, nor dicks, but also brains in Black people. Remember, the beauty of our world is the diversity of its colors, just as a carpet or mat or even a curtain of diffeerent rich colors, says an African wisdom.

Great posts, especially that last one by Whammer.