Do you ever think cuckolding will become mainstream???

• Thread starteriraccount86
  • Start date

iraccount86

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 12, 2011
I have had this fantasy for a long time now...but have never had the courage to come out of the closet about it(well i've tried...mostly by posting shit like this when i'm fucked up and hoping my gf finds it...but never acctually done anything about it) mainly because of the social stigma and what people would think about me...but that's part of what turns me on...so I wonder how many people secretly desire the idea of big black cocks as much as i do...and how much it makes them feel dirty...and afraid...and humiliated...and I wonder will it ever become an activity that is so common that people get used to it...and embrace it...because it is a very real fantasy...it's something that turns most people on whether they will admit it or not...anyway just wanted to get you guys input...on anything cuckold related really...and if you're a big black bull....please talk to me!!! I want to this soooo bad but can't ever get the courage up...i'm afraid of the black cock...but I know it's out there...and someone will give it to me...

Look dude, u ain't alone. It IS mainstream. You're here aren't you? Did you have to go far? Down an alley, through the door, into the basement, travel the sewer, then take the red pill? Thing is is that it can't go any further than this. I love my dick. U love my dick. The world loves my dick. But, if it were white, it just wouldn't be the same. Racism is one of the founding pillars of cuckoldry. The racism aspect is what elevates the dirty feel. The only way a white dick could be great is if it's going in a "slutty black wife", get it? It's not that ones actually a racist, but it's prolly fun to act it. Making her even dirtier. See now that u have the woman all the time, a regular fuck or suck just ain't nasty anymore 'cause it's always u and she. But enough rambling, let me know when I can beat her pussy into submission for you. I'll gladly fire 400 years worth of disrespect, debauchery, and slavery into her pussy, mouth, and ass.

IR, I hope this lifestyle doesn't go mainstream, then where would all the fun be?

813, Yes, I love your foolish dick, the whole world does, we are just afraid to say it, lol!

Mac, who knew the Republicans were all bisexual wimps and the democrats were all bulls? Now if Michelle and Sarah can just don their black boots and get their whips moving this country will be back on track in no time!

Let's all get out and vote for our favorite Weiner!

I do believe that wife-sharing will become more and more "mainstream" with the passing of years. Wife-sharing is different from cuckoldom, in that the husband is the primary factor in arrangeing for the men to fuck his wife, and is always a willing participant.

I believe it is absolutely normal for a husband to want to share his wife's pussy with other men and I believe the time will come when these husbands can advertise openly for other men to fuck their wives.

We have known for so long that the great motivation of cuckolding is that men like to fuck other men's wives, and that wives liked to be fucked by other men than their husbands. But when we add this third element, the husbands whose mantra is "Will You Fuck My Wife?" we will have arrived at the time and place where husbands everywhere share their wives' pussies with other men on a regular basis, and without being ****** to pretend that they are not.

Wife sharing in some countries is a serious crime, and the offenders when get caught, will loss everything that including their reputation, respect from other family members and the society, etc.

Can somebody tell me...where on earth (or in the cyberworld) can I find such a wonderful place for legitimate wife sharing? :D

You know, I and my crowd were this close to believing that the cuckold life style would soon be main stream. Kind of like how a pussy-whipped hubby is common. Then we get this U.S. senator or whatever he is; Weiner being black balled at every level because he showed his boner off. So we're all sitting here watching this news report while jerking off on justcams.tv along with 90 gillion others and stumble in our beliefs. Am I now considered a pervert, one not acceptable to my neighbors? My daughters don't thinks so. My son comments, "Who cares?"My wife thinks I'm OK in her book. Everyone who lives here at the trailer park likes us.
But, you got me. Maybe cucks are abnormal? We never thought so.

ir maybe you should think about being in a three way type of situation like mac has suggested. I agree with his insights, I would think that perhaps you would be able to somehow get some three ways going in your relationship. You need to bring some thing up to your girl maybe she wants to be with another guy, perhaps even a black guy.

Wiener is a pervert! It is my understanding that he has sent sexually explicit photos to a sixteen year old. If this is the case he should be prosecuted and if found guilty made to register as a sex offender.

Jim Oakey, I'm sorry to tell you this but you are also a pervert, although to my knowledge not a child molester. Your trailer park sounds like the back lot of Deliverance and frankly I am happy to be living no where near it.

But hey, we are all perverts in someone's book so post on brother, post on!

Susan's Slave said:
...But hey, we are all perverts in someone's book so post on brother, post on!

Are we all on this forum perverts???.....:confused::(:eek: