• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you get to watch...or not?

• Thread starterAllen34
  • Start date
A

Allen34

My wife and her boyfriend won't let me watch tehm when they fuck. She's been seeing him for more than a year and only recently has he been coming over to our house to have sex with her. At first my wife would tell me to leave when he came over but lately I've been staying. They go upstairs and I stay downstairs while they have sex. He was pretty nervous about doing it with her when I was there as I was myself but lately we've both become more relaxed and comfortable with eachother being there. It never seemed to bother my wife at all though. Sometimes he even comes downstairs after fucking her and we just chat while both he and my wife recover. Usually we'll chat for maybe an hour before he goes back upstairs for seconds with her. We even talk about her sometimes now, which I like. I don't think my wife would mind me watching them all that much but he doesn't seem to eager about it for some reason. Not yet anyway. I even asked him and he just says "Maybe later" and smiles. I have seen a few pictures they took of them together and I see why she likes him. He's got a very big penis. One pic was of my wife measuring it. He's 8" erect and it sticks straight up too, and very thick. He's uncut with lots of foreskin. I've seen other pics my wife showed me with his big penis in her pussy and her anus as well as her mouth. I've masturbated while looking at them but my wife always locks them back in her lock box. I don't have access to them. Once he and I were downstairs in the den chatting and she came down to get a drink of water. She was totally naked. It was the first time I'd ever seen her naked infront of anyone else, much less a man. It sort of startled me and I think her boyfriend was a little bit embarrassed too but she just acted like it was a perfectly natural thing to do. I think she enjoyed it. I could see that the inside of her thigh had a long wet spot running down it. I knew what it was. She didn't clean it on purpose I'm sure. When she drank her water she went back upstairs. She told her boyfriend before she left..."Come on up whenever you're ready. I'm ready whenever you are." I wasn't allowed to watch them but I sure could hear them. Maybe soon I'll be able to actually watch them. I think it's all up to him.

My wife prefers to be alone with her bulls - I am a distraction. I do get to watch at parties, sex clubs and gang bangs when there are other people around anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost always watch. My wife feels really naughty fucking him in front of me. I like taking the creampie and my wife loves me reclaiming her with sloppy seconds - the only time I get her bareback as otherwise I use condoms. Lover always gets bareback.

Almost always

With my first wife, I was rarely there. With my second wife, I'm almost always there. If I can't be there, she volunteers to cancel or postpone. (I've never asked her to.). He knows that the primary relationship is between her and me.

If the guy is not sure of himself enough, or dominant enough, that my presence makes him uncomfortable, he's too weak for my wife to respect enough to allow in her bed.

If hubby is really submissive, the Bull might let him watch occasionally, but it more fun if hubby is miles away at home doing the household chores or cleaning the Bull's car.

A husband wanting to get his kicks from watching his wife get pounded, is mostly a nuisance to the spontaneity of the moment. It is too much like paint-with-numbers, too artificial.

Husbands often fail to appreciate the value a Bull adds to the marriage without payment, and the wife can let her hair down more if hubby is home doing the laundry.

Wannabe cuckolds should undertake a period of submissive training, and attend several cuckold marriage ceremonies to become conversant with their roles.

Saraha said:
If hubby is really submissive, the Bull might let him watch occasionally, but it more fun if hubby is miles away at home doing the household chores or cleaning the Bull's car.

A husband wanting to get his kicks from watching his wife get pounded, is mostly a nuisance to the spontaneity of the moment. It is too much like paint-with-numbers, too artificial.

Husbands often fail to appreciate the value a Bull adds to the marriage without payment, and the wife can let her hair down more if hubby is home doing the laundry.

Wannabe cuckolds should undertake a period of submissive training, and attend several cuckold marriage ceremonies to become conversant with their roles.

You made some valid points.

Although I have watched my wife getting fucked on various ocasions, I much prefer to let her fuck in private.

There are a few reasons.

My wife much prefers her privacy with a lover and he usually does also.
In private, they are less inhibited and can fuck with abandon without feeling they have to perform for me.

I do like to watch my wife engage in prolonged, heavy forplay however, but when they are ready for some serious fucking, it's off to the bedroom for some privacy.

Besides, I'm one who prefers to only listen if present

Bottom line, I want them to get as intimate as possible and I would just get in the way and hider their passion.

Another way

Here's another way to put it. If neither hubby nor wife care about protecting their marriage, the wife will play with whomever, whenever, wherever with no regard for her husband. Hubby will encourage her to fill all of her sexual desires and form her emotional bonds with someone else. That way, the only reason to stay married is for appearances and convenience.

Indy Hubby said:
Here's another way to put it. If neither hubby nor wife care about protecting their marriage, the wife will play with whomever, whenever, wherever with no regard for her husband. Hubby will encourage her to fill all of her sexual desires and form her emotional bonds with someone else. That way, the only reason to stay married is for appearances and convenience.

Not really. It's not an either/or situation.

Personally, I do care deeply about my marrage and who my wife is with.
I just prefer to let them fuck in private (when they want to) and not have to perform for me like some trained animal.:)

NYJOE said:
Not really. It's not an either/or situation.

Personally, I do care deeply about my marrage and who my wife is with.
I just prefer to let them fuck in private (when they want to) and not have to perform for me like some trained animal.:)

Precisely. My wife, for the most part, prefers to have her privacy when other men are fucking her, and it also makes the logistics easier that way with kids at home. What she isn't doing, however, is forming emotional bonds with any of them. The other men in her life are fuck buddies, not boyfriends or even, for the most part, long term lovers.

Her mouth, her pussy and her asshole are available for the pleasure of other men. Her heart, however, belongs exclusively to me.

Watching!

Allen, you are very close to having the ideal situation. The fact that your wife is in the house, fucking with another man, even while you are in another room, should be very exciting.

And the fact that she has been naked before you both should add to the excitement. Just to be there as another man casually looks at your wife's tits and pussy should be a real turn-on.

The third plus is that he will talk with you about fucking her. Get him to give you as many details as he will. Ask him how she compares with the other "Pussies" he has fucked. Let him know that you are not threatened in any way by the fact he is fucking your wife. You might even thank him: "I really appreciate you fucking Jane! I love to know that another guy can make her cum so well!"

Who knows? He might invite you in to watch him fuck her! Good luck!

As I posted in another thread - I made a first attempt at watching my wife Sue and her partner, Brad, a few weeks ago. Some of what I saw - and did expect to see - still sort of unnerves me. I'm hoping with some minor changes - like less foreplay (or maybe my coming in on them after they're warmed up) will make it easier for the first time around - but if not, then perhaps it's just not meant to be and I will have to be content doing without.
At this point, I have to disagree with Indy-Hubby that watching is essential to having this all work out, I no longer fear losing her heart at all.

Many years ago when my wife and I were very active, there was a mutual friend who had recently been divorced and was shattered by it. His ex hauled his ass over the coals. My wife had been with him after square dance classes just to be-friend him and let him sound off to her, but the spark was there. We talked it over and agreed that they would make a great couple so I invited him to go with me to a topless club where we had a few beers and watched the tits. Of course we were both getting a bit turned on and in the course of conversation I made the remark I had better at home and Stu agreed that I did and wished he had someone like her. I told him there was only one Anne but that I would love to share her with him. It took about two blinks of an eye when he said, "REALLY?" I was already up and had the tab paid. We drove to my home where my beautiful wife Anne was waiting for us to arrive. Once inside I gave her a hug, shook Stu's hand and wished them a goodnight. I then drove to my office where I spent the night in sheer and utter carnal agony. The silence was deafening in my office at 3am but oh such a wonderful excitement deep inside of me. Just knowing that another man was in my bed with my wife, giving all he could give her after such a crushing divorce from an absolute shrew.

I returned to my house at 7am and my good friend and my wife were still in bed, all tangled up in the sheets and deliciously naked. Fortunately my 2 little kids were still asleep so mom and her new lover had time to make themselves presentable. What a rush!! She had hickies on her throat that sent me to the moon! Anne had this grin and i think she wore it for days afterwards as she had hit the jackpot. Our guy was a stallion! God I was so happy after she told me how she could grasp his cock shaft with both hands and still suck the entire head of it int her mouth. Something she had never done to me. She shared all with me later on and Stu became her main lover for right at two years. I was privy to watch them on 2 occasions and it was incredible!

Anne is a very special lady and we've been married for almost 49 years come June. I have shared her with many damn good men and we still agree that every situation is different. We kept the excitement alive for all these years.... she's 66 now and still a looker... by allowing her free reign. Had I made her follow a script would have made it last for a month at best. We are both bi, but we never let it get out of control. Some guys were game, many were not.

Anne conceived a girl with Stu in 1970 of whom I am very proud. I can't begin to tell of the incredible excitement the 3 of us shared. Like living out your own 5X adult flick.

BTW...I became a cuck 3 months after I married Anne in 1960. Neither of us had a clue there was even such a word as CUCKOLD. All I knew was that my new wife was going to get fucked by her old high school boyfriend one way or the other. He did. She did. And we had his daughter in 1961. BEST thing we ever did.

Not always watching

Being there and sharing the experience does not mean you are sitting there as a voyeur. You could be watching. You could be listening. You could be doing her together.

The point is that it's your and your wife's marriage. Other guys are guests in the relationship you and your wife share. Her lover may be dominant. She may be dominant. Hubby may be dominant. That's not the issue.

For example, my wife's primary lover insists that only his cock is the only one that has access to her vagina when he's here. He may have me eat her before, after, during sex or not at all. He may tell her to jack me off, tell me to do it myself, or not at all. It's his choice.

The point is that he knows that all three of us have veto power. Everyone is looking for something from this lifestyle. Everyone has something to give. The key is to find compatability between three people.

Guys who would like to fuck my wife are everywhere. We want something more. She likes being with a guy who enjoys making her admit she prefers sex with him over her husband. She wants to feel desirable, to be seduced, wanted: to be taken by someone who's definately in control. She's submissive but wants to be treated with respect.

If some guy just wants sex with the wife and sees the husband as a nusance, he's not adding anything special. If the wife doesn't enjoy sharing the experience with hubby in some way, she's making him an outsider.

It's about what's happening between the husband and the wife. I've seen many a failure when that's not kept in the forefront.

The watching a "trained animal perform" comment was uncalled for. I never said that it's about "watching". That IS however, one form of participation. I stand by my assertion that, although it's different strokes for different folks, it's about enhancing the marriage. That requires that not forgetting who your partner is.

I never get to watch unless I happen upon her in the act, completely on accident. Never gets discussed, no details, nothing. I find out about most of it through reading her blog and her various adult website profiles. I would love to watch but this is how she likes to play the game. Hopefully that will change in the future.

I agree with Indy on this. Each person in a cuckold relationship is looking for something different. It realy only works if wife, husband and boyfriend are getting their individual needs fullfilled. For my wife she does not want her boyfriend to know I am aware of their arrangement so I have never been able to watch. Thats OKwith me because we had talked about that senerino prior to her being with him. Maybe it will be different with others but this works for now.

Indy Hubby....

I honestly don't know why you got upset about the "trained animal" remark.
Fist off, it wasn't aimed at you.
I stand by my statement that I dont want my wife to perform for me.
I'm sorry if you have a problem with that.

Second, this thread is all about "watching", or not.

Watching another man fuck my wife is the ultimate excitement, so far as I'm concerned. it has not happened all that often, but the few times that it has are my very best memories.

I agree that it is also exciting just to know that other men are fucking her, and even moreso if they are in the house. And if I can personally talk to the guy about it later, even better.

I love to hear another guy say the words "when I fucked your wife!" I have even been best friends with some who have fucked her. It creates a special bond between men when they have both fucked the same woman, and even moreso when that woman is MY WIFE!

Son of John said:
Watching another man fuck my wife is the ultimate excitement, so far as I'm concerned. it has not happened all that often, but the few times that it has are my very best memories.

I agree that it is also exciting just to know that other men are fucking her, and even moreso if they are in the house. And if I can personally talk to the guy about it later, even better.

I love to hear another guy say the words "when I fucked your wife!" I have even been best friends with some who have fucked her. It creates a special bond between men when they have both fucked the same woman, and even moreso when that woman is MY WIFE!

Even though I'm not allowed to watch it is exciting for me to know my wife and her boyfriend are upstairs in our bedroom doing all sort of nasty things with eachother. I sneak upstairs sometimes and listen to them without them knowing. Sometimes they're sort of quite and sometimes they get loud. I love to hear my wife moan and groan and hear the bed creaking and squeaking. He'll sometimes come down when he's finished with her and we'll just chat, sometimes about her. He's really nice but he told me she was a kinky girl and he just smiles then. I told him my wife really enjoys being with him. My wife will come downstairs sometimes and sit with us, once she was naked. Lately she's just wears his big t shirt with nothing underneath. They'll rest awhile and then go back upstairs to fuck some more. He seems more comfortable taking on the role as "Man of the House" when he comes over. Not so much with me but surely with my wife. I know she belongs to him whenever he's here.I also know they shower together and use the bathroom infront of eachother. I like hearing him sort of order her around and tell her what to do like getting him and me a drink or something like that. When he stays overnight I usually cook for us if he doesn't bring take out himself. He's very generous with both of us I think.

Son of John said:

Right on!! Try being members of a square dance club where several of the male members have stopped by your place and had "coffee" with the wife over time. I got a sense of pride that they desired MY wife and when we locked eyes, that smile said it all.

It's all up to the couples involved and every one is a different play. We had three men that loved to have me watch and participate while the others went it alone with Anne.

Users who are viewing this thread