• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do You Jack Off?

• Thread starterGracie
  • Start date

Gracie

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2020
I got feminized and sissyfied by my wife and some of her black boyfriends when I was 19 (we got married right out of high school at 18).

Upon getting cucked and then feminized, I was informed that I would not be allowed to jack off., even though I was also not allowed any pussy at all. While my sex drive is not nearly as high as my wife's, I do get horny and need some relief. So my wife (and her black boyfriends) have made it very clear, if I need relief, the ONLY way is with a black cock in my ass.

With that requirement, needless to say, I make my ass available to any of my wife's boyfriends who want it. Thankfully, a lot do, I guess at least partially because I am a chick with a dick and very passable. No, I do not cum with a black cock in my ass every time, so I am always flirting and cock teasing in order to get my ass pounded.

So now the question: If you are a cuckold with a wife/girlfriend, are you allowed to jack off anytime you need to? If not, how often and under what circumstances do you get relief? If so, what are the conditions under which you are allowed?

GG 001.jpg

• Love
Reactions: xswitch, Needssex, TomMasSub and 9 others
Agree with cdpass...let's see you

Reactions: elhotman
How does your wife introduce you to friends?
Are you full time sissy?
How old are you now?
Is that you on the picture?

Reactions: elhotman
Gracie said:
I got feminized and sissyfied by my wife and some of her black boyfriends when I was 19 (we got married right out of high school at 18). Upon getting cucked and then feminized, I was informed that I would not be allowed to jack off., even though I was also not allowed any pussy at all.
GG 001.jpg
That's definitely very harsh, Ms. Gracie. Very, very harsh.

Reactions: indiana hubby and Readyu
I have been pussy free my whole life. I can only orgasm when I am being fuck my black men.chick with dick (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: littlewilly, Laceyfemme, Manwaife and 8 others
Edging is the norm for me. Chris uses that to keep me under her control since I am always hoping that this may be the time I get to cum

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
I would Fuck your sweet sissy assslow hard and deep till you came all over your little clit

suets said:
I have been pussy free my whole life. I can only orgasm when I am being fuck my black men.chick with dick (2).jpg
Beautiful, can we see more?

Reactions: ckc, 412perv and sjb1962
You two are some of the prettiest sissys ive ever soon awesome petite bodies and the cutest little clits!! Love to see you both leaking or full on sissygasm thatd be a sight to see <3

Reactions: Manwaife
I don’t get to jack off only milked no more than once a month. I am punished if I cum without permission.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, wmjacking, oldblkfarmer and 1 other person
Cucked Dad said:
I don’t get to jack off only milked no more than once a month. I am punished if I cum without permission.
how are you punished

Balls are whipped

suets said:
Please share more pics, you are hot!!!

Reactions: 412perv
I jack off at least daily

Reactions: mikester, Panawife and tucsoncucktobbw
If you can cum whem men fuck you that should be just fine for you. I enjoy fucking men infront of there wifes/ gf's . I once let a cuckold sit on a dildo as we had sex then I pulled out out and finished in him.

Reactions: xswitch, SquirmingSub, loveformegan and 1 other person
suets said:
Nice photo, Ms. Sue. You're a very attractive shemale.

Reactions: tinydicklett
Cucked Dad said:
I don’t get to jack off, I'm only milked no more than once a month. I am punished if I cum without permission.
Very good. How does your cuckoldress boss-wife punish you, Cucked Dad...? (Um.... never mind. I see you already answered this question, above.)

So, I'll ask another. How often does your boss-wife fuck other men? And, has she considered eliminating the need to punish you, when you cum without her permission, by keeping you locked in a male chastity device (with her your sole key holder, of course) — perhaps wearing the key to your cock cage on a chain around her neck, to remind you of her authority?

Last edited:
Her 1st black guy lives with us now. Chastity was early in our lifestyle but no longer as she seems to want me to cum to punish me more. She has begun to discuss the ultimate in eliminating the need to punish me.

• Wow
Reactions: castrated_cuck and SquirmingSub
Cucked Dad said:
Her 1st black guy lives with us now. Chastity was early in our lifestyle but no longer as she seems to want me to cum to punish me more. She has begun to discuss the ultimate in eliminating the need to punish me.
Um.... you mean, you think your boss-wife is thinking about having you castrated — perhaps with the encouragement of her black lover who, as you say, is now living with the two of you...?

Isn't that sort of complicated to arrange, to have it done in a medically-safe way, if it isn't medically necessary?

Reactions: castrated_cuck and SquirmingSub
I guess we will see if that is what she decides. But I don’t think it is that hard in today’s world.