• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you know other cucks near where you live?

• Thread starterSaraha
  • Start date

Saraha

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
I was wondering if you guys are the only cucks in your family or friend circle, or even at work? Do you workmates notice you are different to them by your body language, etc?

Family cuckolds

Saraha said:
I was wondering if you guys are the only cucks in your family or friend circle, or even at work? Do you workmates notice you are different to them by your body language, etc?

There have been cuckolds on both sides of my marriage and within my family.

Firstly my mother regulary cuckolded my father when I was a child, got to the point where she wasn't allowed out on her own, sh ehad to have my brother or me with her.

Secondly my eldest brother was regulary cuckolded by his pretty wife all through their marriage. He was froever changing jobs and locations because he caught her once again with another man.

My wife has cuckolded me from the very beginning and her aunt openly cuckolded her uncle, even to the point where her boyfriends would drive up to the door and pick her up for dates.

Many of my workmates have cuckolded me so it's pretty common knowledge my wife has always been easy and a pushover for any guy with a big dick. I've had work collegues drink with me and come home so they could bed my wife. I'm also known as a cuckold in any companies my wife has worked, after the first few times I caught her cheating and did nothing she stopped trying to hide she was cheating on me. I even ended up sharing an office 20 years later with the first guy my wife stayed out all night with.

My wife with her mother's support has gone on sex holidays without me and her mother has encouraged my wife to be like to her aunt!

Sahara and Lifelong cuck,

Thanks, Lifelong cuck, for your interesting account of the cuckolding tradition in both your and your wife's families. I'm not aware of much of that in my or my wife's families.... but we've always lived at great distance from any relatives, so there could be more of it than I'm aware of. My former sister-in-law (my wife's brother's first wife) — a highly intelligent, verbal, outgoing, rather sensuous woman — probably cuckolded him. He wasn't and still isn't, I would guess, particularly into that sort of thing. They divorced and he moved to a different town, re-established himself (this was not a trivial undertaking), and remarried to a woman who appears not to be inclined toward cuckolding him. His former wife has remained single.

A friend and colleague's former wife cuckolded him with another colleague. They divorced; his former wife remarried her lover. They have a stable relationship; both became friends of my wife and me (we were not previously acquainted with her lover). Their children seem not to have been too adversely affected by the divorce. My friend also remarried. His second wife, an attractive verbal woman with an outgoing personality, has opportunities to cuckold him. She travels and sometimes lives in a different part of the U.S. (her home city) in connection with her work. Neither of them has discussed the nature of their sexual relationship(s), however, and neither my wife nor I have asked about it. We figure it's their business.

My brother separated from his first wife in a long and messy divorce; both have since re-married. Adultery was not discussed explicitly as an underlying cause, but may have been an underlying source of resentment for one or both. (They had other problems.)

lifelong cuck said:
Firstly my mother regulary cuckolded my father when I was a child. It got to the point where she wasn't allowed out on her own, she had to have my brother or me with her.

Ah.... so it would seem obvious (to give in to the urge to speculate as a long-distance "armchair psychologist") this must have accustomed you, from the earliest age, to the idea that's what married women do. I must say, though, your mother "not being allowed out unless accompanied by one of your brothers or you" seems fantastic and middle-eastern. See:

Khouri, Norma, 2003, "Honor Lost: Love and Death in Modern-Day Jordan" (209 pp.),

in which the author's best friend is brutally murdered by her own father in a so-called "honor killing." (Subsequently Ms. Khouri, a beautiful woman, managed to flee Jordan and eventually made her way to Australia.) It's a powerful book.

In any case, this brings to mind the question of whether you and/or your brother became accomplices in your mother's cuckolding of your father, accompanying her to her trysts because... well... you were supposed to be with her. I would imagine she was not told she couldn't fuck other men with, in effect, the assistance of you and your brothers. (Just guessing....)

lifelong cuck said:
Secondly my eldest brother was regulary cuckolded by his pretty wife all through their marriage. He was forever changing jobs and locations because he caught her once again with another man.

So clearly, the traditional religious and societal view that it is a matter of great shame if a man's wife fucks other men was deeply imbued in your brother....

lifelong cuck said:
My wife has cuckolded me from the very beginning and her aunt openly cuckolded her uncle, even to the point where her boyfriends would drive up to the door and pick her up for dates.

....so your wife was inspired by family tradition....

lifelong cuck said:
Many of my workmates have cuckolded me so it's pretty common knowledge my wife has always been easy and a pushover for any guy with a big dick. I've had work collegues drink with me and come home so they could bed my wife. I'm also known as a cuckold in any companies my wife has worked. After the first few times I caught her cheating and did nothing she stopped trying to hide she was cheating on me. I even ended up sharing an office 20 years later with the first guy my wife stayed out all night with.

....and you, it would seem — unlike your older brother — accepted that it was, in essence, your wife's privilege and prerogative to date and fuck whomever she wished.

lifelong cuck said:
My wife with her mother's support has gone on sex holidays without me, and her mother has encouraged my wife to be like to her aunt!

That seems very cool, actually.

Regarding your posts about your small and vanishing cock, and that being the stated cause of your wife divorcing you.... have you ever considered and discussed with her the possibility of you using a strap-on hollow dildo (so your penis could fit inside), of a size she would consider suitable? See, for instance:

http://www.vac-u-lock.com/catalog/71/120/Hollow-Cock-Strap-Ons.html

—Custer

My mother in law regularly cucked my father in law - he did not have details but knew she was fucking around. She would buy sexy lingere and go on cruises and trips with her girl friends and not him.

Reactions: CuckiDani
The only other chuck that I know is through my wife. Her friend Sara and her husband. I don't know how sara and Missey know each other. Sara's husband is a chuckold but not a sissy at all.

Raised to be an adulteress

Custer Laststand said:
Lifelong cuck,
Thanks, Lifelong cuck, for your interesting account of the cuckolding tradition in both your and your wife's families.
Ah.... so it would seem obvious (to give in to the urge to speculate as a long-distance "armchair psychologist") this must have accustomed you, from the earliest age, to the idea that's what married women do. I must say, though, your mother "not being allowed out unless accompanied by one of your brothers or you" seems fantastic and middle-eastern.
In any case, this brings to mind the question of whether you and/or your brother became accomplices in your mother's cuckolding of your father, accompanying her to her trysts because... well... you were supposed to be with her. I would imagine she was not told she couldn't fuck other men with, in effect, the assistance of you and your brothers. (Just guessing....)
Custer

Well firstly when I said about my brothers or me I’m talking about children, my mom died when I was 11, so it wasn’t like the Middle-Eastern idea of a female being accompanied by a male relative, more the idea that a mom with a kid in tow doesn’t pick up and fuck strangers. I only actually walked in once and found my mom being fucked by another man but from ever I can remember, my mother and father slept not only in separate beds, but separate bedrooms.
Custer Laststand said:
Lifelong cuck,
So clearly, the traditional religious and societal view that it is a matter of great shame if a man's wife fucks other men was deeply imbued in your brother.... Custer
Well seemed to bother him and think he also wanted to get his wife away from her latest boyfriend too.
Custer Laststand said:
Lifelong cuck,
....so your wife was inspired by family tradition....Custer
My mother in law told me she raised her daughter to marry a cuckold. That she has her daughter test that I would accept her being an adulteress by cheating on me and then admitting to me she had. This was with her first boss at the company Christmas party. I forgave her and it seems the scene was set for the rest of our life together. My mother in law raised her to see that her father and brothers cheated on their women but her aunt who so openly cuckolded her uncle has a faithful husband. My wife was reared to believe the way to keep a man a one woman man was to cuckold him on a regular basis.
Custer Laststand said:
Lifelong cuck,

....and you, it would seem — unlike your older brother — accepted that it was, in essence, your wife's privilege and prerogative to date and fuck whomever she wished.
It may seem strange in hindsight, but for me at first, to find I was being cuckolded actually gave me hope, hope that I could have a sex life with her, because she wasn’t as I feared, frigid. I also learned that I couldn’t satisfy my wife sexually, so as a loving husband I ended up allowing her to have men who could.
Custer Laststand said:
Lifelong cuck,
That seems very cool, actually. Custer
From before we were married my mother in law encouraged her daughter to cheat on me and facilitated through lying for her or taking her on girls only vacations and showing her how successful her aunt was in dominating her cuckold uncle.
Custer Laststand said:
Lifelong cuck,
Regarding your posts about your small and vanishing cock, and that being the stated cause of your wife divorcing you.... have you ever considered and discussed with her the possibility of you using a strap-on hollow dildo (so your penis could fit inside), of a size she would consider suitable?—Custer

It’s too late now for reconciliation but I think my wife is using her career break in America to force a split and I think it’s her intention to move permanently to the US. She made it abundantly clear through our marriage that she wasn’t interested in repairing sexual relations with me and even refused to proceed with our third attempt at sex therapy. She withdrew sex from me for extended periods of time throughout our marriage from periods of 2 years, 7 years and as long as 10 years. She let me know in no uncertain terms that I was sexually inadequate for her and that she could only be satisfied by men sexually superior to me.

as for knowing any cuckolds who live by me the answer is i don't,but i would like to know some who might help with ideas and just to talk about the lifestyle...

sissy cuck

I am a wanna be sissycuck living in san antonio,tx. I am willing to travel to be a sissy cuck for a bull and his girl. If you are in san antonio, please e-mail me and lets set up a meating!! iwantmature@aol.com
sissy missy

Users who are viewing this thread