• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do You Know what Happens at Your Wives Office?

• Thread starterCharAnn
  • Start date

CharAnn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 14, 2021
I know what my wife does, :cool: Sucking her Boss!

Attachments

• Dwane load mp_001_001.mp4
    4.1 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Dougal82, Moose, Bartsimpson and 59 others
CharAnn said:
Damn!!! That is awesome

• Love
Reactions: babymaker8, littledicky and JamesR50
Many wives do this, not many hubby know about it :)) My wife Helen in office

Screenshot_20190213-185331_Chrome.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Atriker, Londonfox, TxMatureHotWife and 39 others
photos from my wife's office, found in her mobile

37340635942_565c86b6bcR.jpg IMG_15951smR.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Atriker, lknforfun, BobWheeler and 35 others
Manwaife said:

Wow she's very sexy woman

Manwaife said:

😘😘

Reactions: chelseacd
My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. When she first seduced him, she told him that her husband knew what she was doing. We wanted him to be able to relax and fuck her without worrying about her husband catching them in our bed.

Since he is married, they always have sex at our house. for the first few months, whenever they had a date, I would leave the house. After a few months of their weekly dates, my wife convinced her boss that since her husband knew they were having sex and was okay with it, it seemed unnecessary for me to have to leave the house when they have their dates.

Now, they have sex upstairs when I am home in the evening. I like it when her boss stays for a drink after he fucks my wife. We chat about normal everyday things, never acknowledging that he just spent two hours in bed with my wife, who is sitting there with us with her pussy full of his cum. We all three enjoy my wife's being her boss's girlfriend.

Rob

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: ntiknik, TxMatureHotWife, costadelsol and 28 others
robandkate said:
My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. When she first seduced him, she told him that her husband knew what she was doing. We wanted him to be able to relax and fuck her without worrying about her husband catching them in our bed.

Since he is married, they always have sex at our house. for the first few months, whenever they had a date, I would leave the house. After a few months of their weekly dates, my wife convinced her boss that since her husband knew they were having sex and was okay with it, it seemed unnecessary for me to have to leave the house when they have their dates.

Now, they have sex upstairs when I am home in the evening. I like it when her boss stays for a drink after he fucks my wife. We chat about normal everyday things, never acknowledging that he just spent two hours in bed with my wife, who is sitting there with us with her pussy full of his cum. We all three enjoy my wife's being her boss's girlfriend.

Rob
post some nude media of your slut hot wife

Reactions: MajorHorner and sswanabe
Sharper said:
post some nude media of your slut hot wife

I am happy to share pics via PM or email but I am reluctant to post them publicly.

• Love
Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, toolman, LoserJack and 3 others
robandkate said:

Rob
Wife & boss sex is extremely hot. Especially, if it happens in the work place. it's one of my oldest fantasies.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Beano and robandkate
CharAnn said:
I've given so many huge loads in my office (and office building stairwell) to married women who snuck away to cheat on their husbands. I would give some of your wives my thick cock and huge loads.

Reactions: babymaker8 and Beano
CharAnn said:
They are pretty nice to share with you. That’s quite a load, are you sure it’s just him?

Reactions: robandkate
I've got personal experience with married women at work. One of my first real jobs was in an office with 300 women and 6 men! I was 24, 6'4" athletic and I had more sex in the 2 years I was there than ever since. After the first one approached me (I didn't make any moves on any of them) we went for drinks and she paid for a room! Then it was crazy, the word got out, and I could have fucked a new woman every day. Cheating married women are NASTY and horny. I also had my first (and second) experience with cuckolding. One woman who I remember very fondly, wore an anklet. I didn't know what it meant but I found it very sexy. She divorced and had 2 sons. She knew how to be sexy without being overt. She had the eye expressions and a southern manner, flirty, Damn I'm getting hard just remembering her. Another (with a great rack!) would go downstairs to a vacant floor in the building, pull her panties down and bend over leaning on a table. When I would cum, she would pull up her panties and tell me it was a surprise for her husband. I didn't realize how good I had it, and why I'm not surprised that my wife is a cheating slut. They ALL are, some just act on it more than others.!

• Love
Reactions: hornyjames, BobWheeler, mywifecheats and 19 others
I've had sex at almost every job I've ever had if not then pretty close. My gf/ wife has fucked many at her various jobs as well. While dating and working at the same office she would tell me of my co workers that she fucked in the office! I was out driving truck and meet her at home when I was done. Occasionally we would find ourselves alone and we ended up using room in that office!

Reactions: AaronT, Beano, robandkate and 1 other person
Tesla said:
My wife loves teasing her coworkers with upskirt shots and “accidental” Downblouse peeks. I’ve also given her permission to fuck or suck any of them if they make a move. None have yet. I don’t understand how it could be possible. Sometimes I think she lies just so I don’t get jealous about her being physical with guys at work.

Attached some of her swimsuit teasing pictures she posts.

View attachment 2056735 View attachment 2056736 View attachment 2056737
amazingly hot and sexy slut

Reactions: whitewife696969 and robandkate
Sharper said:
amazingly hot and sexy slut
Understatement. Lol. She’s literally been a *****. Didn’t find that out until we were married.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, MajorHorner and whitewife696969
CharAnn said:
I would love to pump it all over her face.

Reactions: Focker
CharAnn said:
She does a nice job wonder would she do mine like that

Manwaife said:
photos from my wife's office, found in her mobile

37340635942_565c86b6bcR.jpg IMG_15951smR.jpg
She needs a real man's cock in her I am her for her

Reactions: Beano

Users who are viewing this thread