• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do You Know what Happens at Your Wives Office?

• Thread starterCharAnn
  • Start date
CharAnn said:
I know what my wife does, :cool: Sucking her Boss

Hot AF cum all over face cum slut thanks for sharing. I will employee her.

Reactions: whitewife696969
customer service

Evelyn-Cox-Work-c-01.jpg Evelyn-Cox-Work-c-02.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TOUCHWOOD, BobWheeler, Dark_Hung and 13 others
CharAnn said:
I know what my wife does, :cool: Sucking her Boss!
Who cares as long as she gets a pay rise.

It’s standard procedure in most offices especially as more horny women get into positions of power and influence.

Tesla said:
Understatement. Lol. She’s literally been a *****. Didn’t find that out until we were married.
Being a *****, do you have to pay her when you fuck her?

MajorHorner said:
Being a *****, do you have to pay her when you fuck her?
No. But she used to blow guys for $20 in high school. Cheap *****.

Reactions: whitewife696969 and MajorHorner
Tesla said:
No. But she used to blow guys for $20 in high school. Cheap *****.
I hope that she had you set up taking pix of these guys “for future use”

I’ve had plenty of sex while being a boss over the years.. fast forward to a year ago, my married, female boss was hitting on me during a work trip. We traveled most of the US over then next several months and I got to use her and send her home, well used, to her millionaire, over weight, small dick hubby. He had no idea.

She’s now moved on to another company and we’ve never spoken again. Fun knowing I used a millionaire debutant like a cheap ***** and sent her home to her family.

CharAnn said:
That's the kind of messy slut wife I adore. She knows how to be sleazy wiping that cum shooting cock all over her filthy mouth.
I love her !
I wish she could take my cock that way !
The messier, the better !!

CharAnn said:
I had to watch this again. Is there any more videos of this hot cum slut please ?

Reactions: 4sure
CharAnn said:
I would really love to have my cock deep in her throat and blow hard for her. Wow !!

My wife fucked a few of her bosses in her single days, such a turn on.

Reactions: whitewife696969 and robandkate
robandkate said:
My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. When she first seduced him, she told him that her husband knew what she was doing. We wanted him to be able to relax and fuck her without worrying about her husband catching them in our bed.

Since he is married, they always have sex at our house. for the first few months, whenever they had a date, I would leave the house. After a few months of their weekly dates, my wife convinced her boss that since her husband knew they were having sex and was okay with it, it seemed unnecessary for me to have to leave the house when they have their dates.

Now, they have sex upstairs when I am home in the evening. I like it when her boss stays for a drink after he fucks my wife. We chat about normal everyday things, never acknowledging that he just spent two hours in bed with my wife, who is sitting there with us with her pussy full of his cum. We all three enjoy my wife's being her boss's girlfriend.

Rob
She sounds wonderful

Reactions: antoniodicro, robandkate and LoveCumSluts
My wife found her girlfriend at the office. People spend much more time with their coworkers and it's easier to start a relationship or just fuck.

Reactions: luvswatchinghotwives and antoniodicro
bigdckazzwreaker said:
She needs a real man's cock in her I am her for her
I used to ask my wife to do this kind of thing and then tell me about it and whoever she might be fuckin.i love to hear

CharAnn said:
tell her she should be working overtime every day

Manwaife said:
Many wives do this, not many hubby know about it :)) My wife Helen in office

Screenshot_20190213-185331_Chrome.jpg
Damn…well fuckable slut mmmmm

Helen looks like a very naughty girl...

Users who are viewing this thread