• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you like me?

• Thread startertina_4_blacks
  • Start date

tina_4_blacks

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 5, 2008
Do you like me?

Attachments

• 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,021
  • bm-25605.jpg
    bm-25605.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 946
  • bm-25609.jpg
    bm-25609.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,459
Reactions: Beanz
Oh yes my dear, I like, I like alot! You were made to handle a big strong blk. bull with a huge big cock. Your hips and ass can take the pounding of a thick long hard bbc.You are pretty and and have nice big breasts as well,please post more pics darlin.

No I don' like you sorry. I LOVE YOU WITH THAT SWEET FUCKABLE ASS

re:

Yes, and I always do what I like.:bj:

Sexy!!!

That first pic is pretty damn fine alright.

hell yeah, you sexy little slut. :)

Jesus Baby doll, you have everything any man, black or white could ever want. Good luck finding a nice big black cock to play with.

If I like you? I love you. You are a damn pretty and hot woman. Hope you find a lots of BBCs - one is not enough for you - to give you the treatment that you deserves.

you are beautiful. i wish i could worship your feet and shoes. i would also love to help fund your dates with real men.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! Tina!

Tina, Baby I love it! That soft white body of your's is made for black dicks.

Have you ever been ganged? You would look so beautiful Oreo'd between two beautiful black men with a dick in your cunt and ass.

Please post more pictures!

Last edited by a moderator:
Save the Anaconda fund

Where you at sexy!! just for that,I'm going to choke the anaconda!!!

We don't like you, we love you....
We want to see you covered by BBC...
It will be a great view to see your fantasies come true!!!
~)_(~

great pics hun hows ur seach for a big black beast?

Message In A Bottle

First things first, are you ever in the Washington, DC Area? Second, you are the sexiest woman I've ever seen in Dark Cavern. My yahoo id is the same as here, has pic uploaded. If you like what you see hit me up!!!!!

Tina.... you are Beautiful* :) ...and yes, I like you a LOT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread