• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you like my wife?

• Thread starterjubibo
  • Start date

jubibo

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 24, 2010
Hi, I'm Jubibo. This is my wife. Do you like? I would lovw to watch my wife hard fucked by black men. What's your opinion about her?

Attachments

• mywife-00.jpg
    mywife-00.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 4,274
Reactions: tixeros78 and akanitro
Yes very much

She must have a very tasty pussy

She looks really hot!! Gorgeous smile, awesome body, beautiful look to her ... I think you are a mucho lucky hombre!!

Yes, I can see how you would love to watch her get fucked hard and good by a bunch of black guys, that would be awesome.

I would love to watch that too! Especially with her because she is so pretty, sexy, and attractive.

If you are ever able to get her to have sex with other guys, please post some videos or photos!!!!

Of course we love her!

I want to see her riding a monster black cock. Is she asian?

nah!!! what a f__kin P_g.....hahahhahaha WHAT THE FUCK DUDE off-course!!!!

My wife here

She is not asian. She is from Southamerica, Latin girl.She doesn't know about my ideas yet. Here some pics I taken for me... now for yours hehe

Attachments

• wifeppics-1.jpg
    wifeppics-1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,935
  • wifeppics-2.jpg
    wifeppics-2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,672
Born for it!

You can tell....she was born to be fucked hard from behind by a superior black stud.

jubibo said:
She is not asian. She is from Southamerica, Latin girl.She doesn't know about my ideas yet. Here some pics I taken for me... now for yours hehe

she's tasty

more about my wife

It was very hard to me to convince my wife to wear a bikini and to pose for my camera. She is very shy, modest. I told her "this photos will be just for me". She don't know about my fantasies ha ha. Now you can watch her too.
I have to find the way she fucked by a black man. Any ideas?

Attachments

• wifeppics-3.jpg
    wifeppics-3.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 703
  • wifeppics-4.jpg
    wifeppics-4.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 895
without a doubt I think the best looking wife on the site.

see if you can get her to do some without the top..

Amazingly beautiful Latin girl. Suits a bikini VERY well. You're a bad man for sharing her without her knowledge, but I'll let you off this time :D

Hopefully it's not only black cock you'd like to see in her ;) Would she submit to an older White guy?

Jubibo, why don't you whisper in her ear that you would love to have an MFM with her... just as you are making he orgasm.... she will cum super hard, and then start questioning you about it...
She may not believe you initially, but once you plant the seed, she will become naturally curious! :cool:

Ballspanking said:
Jubibo, why don't you whisper in her ear that you would love to have an MFM with her... just as you are making he orgasm.... she will cum super hard, and then start questioning you about it...
She may not believe you initially, but once you plant the seed, she will become naturally curious! :cool:

ballspanking is right. that's the way I got my wife into it. Whisper your fantasy in her ear while your fucking her good. I think you will be supprised what she whispers back. Do that and in a few months she'll be ready lol. Trust me on this. It works!

whats not to like shes beautifull

hotgojiin said:
see if you can get her to do some without the top..
I'll try. But she is very shy

greymaster said:
Amazingly beautiful Latin girl. Suits a bikini VERY well. You're a bad man for sharing her without her knowledge, but I'll let you off this time :D

Hopefully it's not only black cock you'd like to see in her ;) Would she submit to an older White guy?

yeah, why not? if i can't find out a black man who want to fuck her ...

Ballspanking said:
Thanks. That's a good advice. But she is modest. All way I'll try

spoomonkey said:
whats not to like shes beautifull

I'm a pervert, I know. She is a modest girl. I want pervert her hehe

Users who are viewing this thread