• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

do you like this for a tatoo?

• Thread starterPatricia69
  • Start date

Patricia69

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2007
I've been thinking about one and was looking at different designs online and found this spade that really to me looks alot like a womans behind. The 'stem' part was originally the same color like the top, or 'behind' but I colored it black. As a tatoo I would leave the top without color and just an outline so it would be my natural flesh color but with the black 'you know what'. I was thinking maybe of having it on my lower back, or ankle if I can talk my husband into it. Do you like it?

Attachments

• spade.jpg
    spade.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 282
That is a pretty good design ......I like the idea you have to leave the main spade uncolored..just the outline so it matches your skin tone perfectly and of course the black "stem" is the BBC..excellent idea Patricia...let's all hope that you can in fact talk your husband into letting you get this tat...maybe it should be the other way around, he should talking YOU into getting the tat !! Placing it on your ankle makes for better "public" viewing in any weather just about, placing it on your lower back makes it a bit more private...I vote ankle so we can ALL see that another fine white wife has made the cross over into BBC..maybe you can start a new trend on this design...good luck !!

Looks great!!! Display it so that all can see it.

Pretty clever design. I vote for lower back, just seems appropriate for the doggie position, you know...

Your design is awesome - a woman's behind with a black stem (cock) in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice and if was a small one on an ankle just next to the shoe line would be sexy so all can see you are into balck men and will act a s a stimulant for us all.

Users who are viewing this thread