• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you like'm thick & sweet

• Thread starterbobbyb
  • Start date

Would you share her if your friends wanted some

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bbwheavytittedsub said:
im a lil on the heavy side, what do u think guys

Gorgeous!!, do you like white cuck subs?

Lets get this Party started

Heres something to talk about now, This thick chick loves black dicks

Attachments

• 123abc 081.jpg
    123abc 081.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 133
  • 123abc 009.jpg
    123abc 009.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 245
  • 123abc 014.jpg
    123abc 014.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 250
  • 123abc 089.jpg
    123abc 089.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 123abc 266.jpg
    123abc 266.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 327
She's sure sweet

I want to taste that tight sweet pussy , then pound it really hard with my big black cock then she;ll beg me to shot my big load in her mouth.

I just had to gez all over that face of hers

can't wait to see her at work tomarrow. I said hi to her as she went strollin by then i said thats real good, then she turned her head and looked back , then I said thats right real good and she smiled,Ive got to get me some of that sweet white pussy and booty

whats up?

does;nt anyone like to talk about this thick chick, lets hear what youd do to her, and would ya share her at a party if your friends wanted some.

Attachments

• 123abc 305.jpg
    123abc 305.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 123abc 287.jpg
    123abc 287.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 123
  • 123abc 262.jpg
    123abc 262.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 151
  • 123abc 310.jpg
    123abc 310.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 187
  • 123abc 300.jpg
    123abc 300.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 131
I finally got to meet her

ya I saw her comming towards me so I said hi and introduced myself and she was blushing as i as ked her for her ph no. but she said she couldnt then I said thats a real nice diamond ring their and hes a lucky guy . she kept on blushing as I said being married doesnt stop anything these days or I thought she said sorry then I said that maybe I'll catch her when she s out sometime with her friends from work. I diffenently got to her and she knows I like her alot cant wait to get some of that sweet pussy of hers

cant wait to see her today

just woke up and then jacked my big black cock while lookin at these pics, boy did I cum hard just like Im gona do to her when I getsome thanks bobbyb

bobbyb said:
Heres something to talk about now, This thick chick loves black dicks

Thank you!, would love to see this topic, BBW/SSBBW Cuckoldresses get it's own category.

just thinking about her Ya

webblaster said:
just thinking about her Ya

which one? there seems to be several different pics...of different chicks.

Last edited by a moderator:
DE_BBC said:
which one? there seems to be several different pics...of different chicks.

might be but that thick chick getting out of the shower looks fucking hot dont she? man I love them like that, sweet!

can we have more pics plez

lets see somemore we know you gotem bobby!

check this out!

ya, just ran into her outside as she was walkin in to work, ya , smells so sweet. hair and makeup alldone real nice, ya, that sweet innocent smile , of course afew guys here were standin by me as we caught her walkin towards us . so i said hi girl ,lookin good! then, how are ya and she went into blush mode and said im fine. oh ya sure are ya then the guys had to jump in kinda but she turned around just before the elevator and i suprised her cause i was runnin to get to it so that we could ride up till she got off. so i like said hey i gotta get up stairs or ill be late and she said hope that ya not then we got in and i asked her what number then pushed it , then i said you know i ve been checkin out this girl on a website that looks like ya and i really like the way she looks ya know, and she looked at me like wow, does he know, and i like said do ya like black guys or me for that matter and the door opened and she gave me a look that said i want it i need it , and plez fuck me asap then ill suck ya bbc dry, hey its gona be on like real soon, im flipin knowya know. she then walked out and i said your gona luv me and she turned and gave me the sweetest smile and i took her pic with my blackberry ya

bobbyb said:
I met her here, what'cha think? she's shy, sweet & loves'em big, thick & black

I luv these pics, Ithink she just got off big time before they were taken then I bet she got 2nds and 3rds. she's fuckin way hot!=p=p=p=p

shes going out tonite w/friends from work so Im gona show up and get her some shots then get her on the dance floor and see how she grooves and grinds then Ill bet ya that I get her to freak before the nites over and then some. ya! =p=p=p

bobbyb said:
I met her here, what'cha think? she's shy, sweet & loves'em big, thick & black

iwanna hook up with her, can ya help me out. she sure looks mighty sweet to eat and i bet she luvs to suck big black cocks like mine, id fuck that pussy nice and hard till i got her cumming like a bitch in heat then id bend her over and fuck that sweet booty of hers as she screams in pleasure and pain. id have her takin all my cum in her mouth no doubt and she would do anything i want with her

Last edited by a moderator:
she teased me!

ya she teased me and wouldnt let me feel her up or nothing. guess she wasnt wanting to hook up or maybe it was that time of month or something. but im gona keep trying

man, I tore it up tonite!

bobbyb said:
what would you do to this thick chick!
She has the sweetist tastin pussy and she got so wet and creamed all over me, then she took a mouthfull of gizz, im in luv

where you at bobbyb, havent herd from ya?

man this chick can freak! luv the way she sucks my big black stick and man does she get off when shes gettin it deep. I kept her panties last nite AFTER DOIN HER IN HER CAR . SHE
Tried to tell me she wasnt in the mood and had to get home, but when I checked her out she was so fuckin wet so I took her panties with me, size 9 just like my cock. man they smell so sweet too.:yumyum:

waz up bb? got alittle somethin somethin

I kinda walked her to her car then got her to take me to my car but not before havin her pull into a parkin lot to get sum. she waz so wet as i fingered her sweet little pussycat then i got her to feel my thick stick and then she took it out and fuckin sucked onit and then i shot a huge load in her mouth as i held the back of her head and kept her onit till she swallowed alot of it down then she dropped me off. im gona do this again soon real soon:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread