• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you obey wife or bull?

• Thread starterJohnny in london
  • Start date

Johnny in london

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2004
My girlfriend loves watching me lick her black bulls' cum off her but we recently met a guy who didn't like it and told me not to do it.

My partner (we're not actually married) just laughed and assumed I would do it anyway but I found I had to do what he said, somehow I could not disobey him. My girlfriend got a bit upset and we had a row later but I found that I could not say no to a hung black bull.

I didn't know my submission ran this deep or would swing to him ahead of her. Does anyone else feel this way?

It isn't too surprising that you feel this way Ragamuffin. While she is, to you, an Alpha female you are a beta male. Her current stud is an Alpha male, and while you are subservient to her, he dominates her.
Kind of like, "Queen trumps Jack, King trumps Queen."

bull rules

are you kidding? who would kick your ass if you disobeyed? i am a total slave to both, but if my wife's bull chained me to the toilets in the men's room and told me my tongue was now toilet paper for all the men in the bar, and my wife thought that was gross, guess what I would do? I have become a total sissy faggot slut and if I were to disobey the MAN, I would be whipped so badly I wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. She owns me but dominant males rule the roost. It's not only a question of physical force, and it's not a sexist attitude by any means (because if my wife ****** me to serve her as toilet - and she does often - I certainly don't say know - she whips me just as much if I disobey) it's that once you understand where you stand in the pecking order, ie. bottom feeder, you know who has the last word.

Reactions: joelhwood
Wife 100%

Without a doubt.

Thanks for the comments. I kind of agree with most of you, especially theWanderer. I guess there is just a pecking order and when it matters I the beta male automatically obeys the black alpha male.

It did disturb me a bit later on realising quite how much power he had over me and my partner wasn't too pleased either. She enjoys me playing the sissy but I guess she thought she had more control over me than some random well hung bull!

Ah well it's all good

Obey wife or bull

Frankly speaking about the obebient between wife and the bull in the cuckoldry scene l want my wife fully control and fully humiliates me in the most crueliest manner but NOT the bull.She love to watch me sucks her lovers cocks as she commands whenever they have sex.

theirslave said:
are you kidding? who would kick your ass if you disobeyed? i am a total slave to both, but if my wife's bull chained me to the toilets in the men's room and told me my tongue was now toilet paper for all the men in the bar, and my wife thought that was gross, guess what I would do? I have become a total sissy faggot slut and if I were to disobey the MAN, I would be whipped so badly I wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. She owns me but dominant males rule the roost. It's not only a question of physical force, and it's not a sexist attitude by any means (because if my wife ****** me to serve her as toilet - and she does often - I certainly don't say know - she whips me just as much if I disobey) it's that once you understand where you stand in the pecking order, ie. bottom feeder, you know who has the last word.

ragamuffin said:
Thanks for the comments. I kind of agree with most of you, especially theWanderer. I guess there is just a pecking order and when it matters I the beta male automatically obeys the black alpha male.

It did disturb me a bit later on realising quite how much power he had over me and my partner wasn't too pleased either. She enjoys me playing the sissy but I guess she thought she had more control over me than some random well hung bull!

Ah well it's all good

Well it's not all good really. He isn't as an important part of your life as she is. The two of you need to be comfortable with the bull and/or his position in the pecking order. Even though you are submissive to her , it sounds like she doesn't want an outsider pushing you around.
DB

Users who are viewing this thread