Do you read slutwives in risky places?

• Thread starterscotchpie
  • Start date

scotchpie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2022
Those of us that post pictures want to show off either ourselves, our partners or someone we know to the widest audience. Does anyone read the forum in places it could be seen? I regularly read on trains busses or the pub so anyone can have a peek over my shoulder, taking care of course that no one inappropriate can see (minors for instance) I find it a thrill that others not on sites like this cans see. So where do you read

Reactions: wifeparty, slaveofmyown and Interloper
scotchpie said:
Those of us that post pictures want to show off either ourselves, our partners or someone we know to the widest audience. Does anyone read the forum in places it could be seen? I regularly read on trains busses or the pub so anyone can have a peek over my shoulder, taking care of course that no one inappropriate can see (minors for instance) I find it a thrill that others not on sites like this cans see. So where do you read
I like having my wife's pic on my cell phone wall paper , always laying it down on the bar or a desk so anyone nosey can get a peek of her in a sexy pose , I chande the pics often from PG rated to XXX , love it . Have also had some of her fans do it also and send us the screen shots of there phones . 😈

Reactions: slaveofmyown, franklyhorny and scotchpie
Floridacouple said:
I like having my wife's pic on my cell phone wall paper , always laying it down on the bar or a desk so anyone nosey can get a peek of her in a sexy pose , I chande the pics often from PG rated to XXX , love it . Have also had some of her fans do it also and send us the screen shots of there phones . 😈
You'll have to put a photo in the gallery for us all.

Reactions: franklyhorny
scotchpie said:
You'll have to put a photo in the gallery for us all.

hello , you like my post I see

Reactions: franklyhorny and scotchpie